Sweet Moments

Better With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minutes have passed since they decided to call it a night but Eunbi still can't sleep, she has this urge  to stay awake and savor this precious moments with Chaeyeon. It's rare to have alone time with her girlfriend  ,not just because they were so busy with their hectic schedules every month, attending different events and concerts but also the rarely got a chance to act sweet and close infront of media and their fans.

 

They rarely do fan service coz  this is to prevent people having suspicion about them being together, their fans even thought that theyre awkward with each other, but the fact is they just want to protect their status and be low key, by keeping  the  distance between them. They rather want to be called tragic ship than to risk their relationship.

 

Eunbi loves the feeling that she have Chaeyeon beside her, without the media and away from people, no pretensions and all, just them being couple, she really miss her girlfriend so much, shes happy that now Chaeyeon is with her, feeling the warmth of Chaeyeons body around her make her feel at eased and makes all her worries vanished.

 

This is also the first time she stayed in Chaeyeons room for sleepover, they never even get the chance to be roommates  in hotels, So it's feel new to Eunbi, though they already knew each other for so long even before they joined produce 48,. dated during the show and became official for months now but they never had a chance to be this close before.

 

Suddenly her current position was starting to make her feel uncomfortable, Not because of Chaeyeon but because of her lying on one side of her body for too long, Her back is facing Chaeyeon while Chaeyeons arms wrapping around Eunbi like she was back huggging her, protecting her. Eunbi felt so secure with her girlfriends embrace. Thats why she forget to move naturally.

 

She sighed and decided to roll her body  to the other side, to avoid any unwanted muscle cramps. And now shes facing Chaeyeon whos peacefully sleeping, Eunbi stared at her girlfriend lovingly . tho its dark she can still see Chaeyeon from the dim light. 

 

She removed away the strands of hair thats covering Chaeyeons face, caressing Chaeyeons fluffy cheeks with her left hand. She was busy admiring the beauty of her girlfriend trailing every features of it from her eyebrows to her eyes, nose and to her lips, thats she always love to kiss. She pause her gaze to Chaeyeons lips for too long that she didnt even notice that Chaeyeon was awake with her eyes half open.

 

"Eunbi unnie" Chaeyeon suddenly spoke and smiled.

 

"Oh C-Chaeyeonie!, -- " Eunbi exclaimed. she was startled when she heard Chaeyeon.

 

Chaeyeon chuckled when she saw Eunbis surprise reaction "Hmm look like someone is secretly staring at me while Im asleep" Chaeyeon teased with a smirk curved on her lips.

 

"Y-Yaah , I didnt "  Eunbi was embarassed , as she divert her gaze somewhere else .

 

"Uhm okay, I'll just pretend I didnt saw that. ,hahaha" , Chaeyeon said with her judging eyes , Eunbi just hit Chaeyeon on her shoulders to stop her from teasing .

 

"Stooop " Eunbi whine looking at Chaeyeon with her furrowed brows.

 

"Okay-Okay , " Chaeyeon giggled and paused for a bit as she just stared at Eunbi , she notice that her girlfriend remained silent and just staring back at her . 

 

Chaeyeon cant  help but notice ,she position her elbow on her side, letting her head rest on her hand just to have a better view of Eunbi,. "What are you thinking unnie?"

 

Eunbi sighed Chaeyeon is really good at reading her expression. Well, they both know how to read each other without even talkin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter