FUN DATE

Better With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Okay mom, thank you , see you later bye."

 Chaeyeon ended the call with a soft smile curved on her face. She was on the phone with her mom talking about Eunbi , Chaeyeons mom sounds nervous on what to prepare, coz she suddenly want to change the menu after Chaeyeon told her that shes going to bring Eunbi with her later after their schedule ,. 

 

 Her mom will have enough time to prepare now.  Since the couple are going to watch a table tennis match of Actress Siyoung, Eunbis' colleague on a tv show. Eunbi wants Chaeyeon to come with her on the said event so then they will go straight to Lee's home after.


The feather dancer went to her room to dress up after she finished cleaning the table and the dishes, they just had their breakfast with the leader , Eunbi went back to her dorm after to shower and change for later.


"Unnie can I just come with you? , I want to visit your home too"  Wonyo said to Chaeyeon,  with pleading eyes.

"Yah,  only Eunbi unnie can come , its girlfriend meet the parents time wonyongah"  Yena butted in, shes the only invader in  Chaeyeons dorm today in early morning, she actually visits the dorm like almost everyday just to hangout , and also to have a taste of Chaeyeons delicious and festive homecook meals again. 

Wonyoung just pouted , Chaeyeon shakes her head and giggle after what Yena said,  "Lets go next time , I'll bring you with me " Chaeyeon said with assuring smile while drying  her hands on a clean cloth after finally done washing.

 "Yeeey" Wonyo exclaimed happily and clapped her hands together.


"Ow Can I come too? " Yena asked whos comfortably seated on the couch and smiled widely to Chaeyeon.


"No Yena unnie, its for granddaughter,  and grandparents time" Wonyo doing merong to Yena as revenge,  Shes proudly claiming herself as Chaeyeons daughter , a kwonchaengs daughter  , she always get that a lot from fans, since shes really a baby when shes with Chaeyeon and Eunbi.


"Aiish yah"  Yena  reacted flaunting her duck lips, and squint her eyes thinking for any other option . "Then ill go as Chaeyeons best buddy" 


" What are you saying Yena "  Sakura retorted,   she just came in with Nako, and Hiichan following behind her "Im Jjaeyeons best buddy  , dont lie ,dont lie," she added,  The J-line finally arrived from japan  .


"YAH UNNIE"  ,  Yena's sudden outburst but still looks funny. All of them burst into laughter , Yena  cant help but laugh  too at Sakuras comments ,  as expected for the Tom and Jerry duo. They wont miss the chance to tease and annoy each other. 


"Are you guys hungry? i made extra food , Ill just heat it for you " Chaeyeon stood up and went to the kitchen .


" its okay Jjaeyeon , let me do that"  Sakura offered and followed Chaeyeon on the kitchen while the others are busy chatting at the living room.


"Nah, let me do this , and go drag all your luggage on your room , dont just put it there" Chaeyeon commanded just like a mom, gesturing the luggage and Sakuras room, while shoving Sakura out of the kitchen. 


"Eeh clean freak"  Sakura said and poked Chaeyeon on the side , that makes the latter budge. She then ran away  before Chaeyeon could hit her. Chaeyeon just laugh .


----

"Guys im going out, please behave here , okay?" Eunbi said whos busy fixing herself infront of the mirror. in her room.


"Unnie where are you going?" Chaewon asked whos laying on Yenas bed while glancing at her Eunbi unnie in the bathroom.


"Were gonna watch Siyoung unnies table tennis match and its for filming too for our variety show, "  Eunbi keep on checking herself on the mirror ,  "And I will bring Chaeyeon with me" she said as she automatically smiled.


"Ow I see, - wait Chaeyeon unnie?" 

"Yep, why? "

 

Chaewon shakes her head  "Youre the one should behave unnie"

 

"What why?" Eunbi gaze from the mirror went to Chaewon with her confused look. 

"Tch we all know you're too whipped for your girlfriend, you might end up clinging to her all the time, and forget the camera"  Chaewon warned their bunny leader.


"Yah , I-im not that whipped, and I know how to keep a distance " Eunbi defend herself.  "Im good at this"


Chaewon squint her eyes , like she was judging her unnie  "Really then why do you keep checking yourself in the mirror ?, are you trying to impress  someone?"


 "What are you talking about,  I just want to look good for the broadcast"


"For broadcast or for Chaeyeon unnie? "  


"Ughh , Shut uuup"  Eunbi rolled her eyes , good thing her hair is covering her blushing cheeks, hiding it from her member. Chaewon just  laugh at her unnie ,.


"Eunbi unnie , Chaeyeon unnie is her " 
Minjoo screamed after seeing her Chaeyeon unnie in the monitor.  Eunbi just grinned widely after hearing her girlfriends name she immediately fixed her hair in the mirror again,.


"Aigoo , not whipped huh"  Chaewon teased again but  ran out of the room after Eunbi  gave her a death glare.


"Omo " Chaeyeon was surprised when she almost bump into Chaewon who passed by her giggling. "Sorry Chaeyeon unnie, your girlfriend is scary"  


Chaeyeon entered the room and went to the bathroom where she found the leader bunny looking beautiful as ever. 


 "EUNBI UNNIE" Chaeyeon exclaimed in a high pitch. Which makes the leader jump to her place in surprise. Even tho she already knows Chaeyeon  arrived.


"Chae--" Eunbi was startled by her girlfriends prescence. She hold her chest to calm herself. "You scared me"


 Chaeyeon is now leaning on the door frame in the bathroom, with her arms crossed, giggling , she look so attractive with her simple casual attire ,  wearing a white shirt , jeans  and white shoes.  "Ow sorry "


"What took you so long unnie, Minju said you've been here infront of the mirror for too long"  Chaeyeon pouted and went closer to Eunbi  , she stood behind Eunbi while looking at their reflection on the mirror. 
 

Eunbi suddenly felt embarrassed, her members wont let her live peacefully and keep exposing her. "I-I just want to make sure that I will look good on the broadcast"


"But you always look good unnie, youre always pretty"  Chaeyeon responded , they were staring into each others eyes , while smiling like crazy.  "Really, ?"
 

Chaeyeon nod aggresively and did two thumbs up, "Really, really pretty".


"Aiishh ,cheesy , get a room " Yujin said lazily ,interrupting the couple before it gets too sweet, the giant puppy is on the top bunk when she heard the two love birds she cant stand them exchanging cheesy lines, and watching them being lovey dovey to each other infront of her, it makes her feel more lonely.


"Yah  - Yujinie what are you doing here, and excuse me this my room, youre the one that should be in your room,  "  The couple look back at Yujin .


Yujin did a lazy stretching before she roamed her eyes around and realized shes not in her room  "Ow right , "  Yujin apologized and  went down .  "Can't believe I slept" she mummbled while scratching her head and went out of the room, still half asleep.


"This kid,  really " Eunbi commented and they both  laughed.


-----
They were on the van now on their way to the said event , Eunbi was on the phone call checking the members again for the nth time, while Chaeyeon is busy on her phone too,.  Eunbi turned her gaze to her girlfriend, from time to time after she ended the call,  she notice Chaeyeon was so focus on her phone with her eyebrows furrowed , she look so cute. the older tried to peak but stop i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter