Chapter 4

New

Classes ended for the day following the ringing of the last school bell. Yves packed her things as Haseul bid her goodbye. Things went pretty well for the first day. Earlier during lunch, Haseul brought her to meet the other student council members. She met stoic Hyunjin who was the secretary and one of the school's top athletes. Then, there was Jiwoo and Yeojin, the super loud and energetic duo as well as Chaewon, the timid treasurer.  It was pretty chaotic because the second she sat, Yeojin had appeared at her side suddenly. Her eyes scanned Yves which made Yves lean back from the close proximity. 

"You're so pretty!" Yeojin said, her eyes sparkling. 

"Thanks" Yves said, unsure of what to reply the young girl. 

"Enough, Yeojin. You're scaring her"

Yves heard Haseul say beside her. The young girl huffed before sitting back down. 

"Sorry about Yeojin. She's always like this around new people" Haseul said. 

"It's alright" Yves replied, offering a small smile in the young girl's direction.

After lunch, she had grown closer to the student council members. They told her to eat with them every day to which she promptly agreed. As she was walking down the steps, she saw the silver haired girl, Hana as she recalled and the purple haired girl, Choerry laughing as they got into a limo. She watched as the limo left the school grounds, shaking her head as she continued walking. Why did I even stop to watch them anyways? Yves Ha. You are really weird sometimes. She thought to herself. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hana, Lip and Vivi were finally done with class. Hana packed her stuff sleepily. She was ready to hit the sack. She knew it was a bad idea to come today but for the sake of her friends, she agreed. The only interesting part of the day was the new mystery girl. Hana's lips pulled up into an unexpected smile. She was nudged by Lip, the blonde stared at her weirdly. 

"What the hell are you smiling so creepily about?" 

Hana shook her head, shouldering her bag before walking past Lip. Lip scoffed and followed behind Hana. Choerry was waiting for them outside their class, her fingers moving across her phone at the speed of light. Hana cleared garnering Choerry's attention, the purple haired girl beaming widely as she pocketed her phone. She linked arms with Hana as they started to walk together. Lip and Vivi was left to walk behind them. 

"I found out what you wanted but the student council keeps their student records hidden, so it's only the general information. There is a new transfer student in class 3-2, her name is Yves Ha. She moved in from Busan today" Choerry whispered softly. 

"Background?" Hana questioned. 

"Nothing much but considering her entrance so late, she must be the daughter of someone influential" Choerry replied. 

"That is really no information at all" Hana said. 

"Should I get someone to dig out something?" Choerry asked. 

Hana shook her head "That won't be necessary. If anything, I'll find out on my own. How about the invitation?" 

Choerry smiled. 

"Don't worry. I had an extra one sent to her. But I do wonder" 

Hana raised a brow towards Choerry. 

"Why the sudden curiosity towards this new girl? Could it be...." Choerry paused as her eyes widened "You like her!" 

Hana rolled her eyes. 

"I'm curious, yes. But like is a bit too far" Hana said.

"Well, you know if you need anything, I'm here" Choerry smiled. 

Hana nodded. 

"Yah! What are the two of you whispering so secretly about!" Lip said from behind them.

Hana and Choerry exchanged glances, turning to the back at the same time. 

"Secret!" they said simultaneously, bursting out into huge fits of laughter. 

They hurried down the stairs as they sensed an angry owl (Oops), Lip chasing after them, her high pitched screams made them run faster. Vivi shaking her head as she took her time to walk. She wondered whether she was the only mature one in the group sometimes. Lip eventually grew tired as she stopped chasing them. The 4 of them got into the limo, Lip immediately sighing in relief as she sanked onto the soft material, her head on Vivi's lap. 

"Why is Lip unnie so tired?" Heejin asked. 

"Cause that dumb blonde decided to chase Yerim and me" Hana sassed. 

"Who you calling dumb blonde!" Lip bolted up from Vivi's lap, her finger pointed accusingly at Hana. 

Hana sneered "You see anyone else with blonde hair in this car" 

Feeling exhausted, she fell back onto Vivi's lap. The redhead casually scrolling through her phone. It was a long day truly. The car was finally quiet once again, a few conversations here and there. The limo dropped everyone at their respective homes, leaving only Heejin and Hana in the car. Hana noticed that they were headed straight for her house instead of dropping Heejin first. Her house was down the other road. 

"Mr Jang, aren't you dropping Heejin off first?" Hana questioned the driver through the intercom.

Before the driver could answer, Heejin spoke first. 

"I told the driver to just drop us at your place. It's been a while since we've hung out, cuz" 

Heejin was Hana's cousin, related from her mother's side. She had always been the closest to Heejin among all her cousins, finding herself unable to resist the younger bunny's requests. 

"Okay then" Hana said.

She saw Heejin smiling widely as she cheered excitedly. Soon, they arrived at Hana's house (mansion).

Related image

The car stopped in front of the entrance of the house. The cardoor was pulled open by the butler as Hana and Heejin exited the car, the maids and butlers standing by to greet them. Heejin linked arms with Hana as they made their way up the stairs and into the house. A massive and intricately designed foyer with a custom diamond chandelier welcomed them into the house. 

Image result for luxury mansions foyer

Ms Yong, the house's head of maids bowed, greeting Hana and Heejin. 

"Welcome back, Young Miss Hana and Young Miss Heejin" 

"Heejin will be staying for the night. Can you have the maids clean up her room?" Hana ordered. 

"Of course. I will have the maids do it immediately. Dinner is ready for you as well" Ms Yong said.

Hana hummed in response. Ms Yong lead the two of them into the dining room where the food had been laid perfectly in order. Hana and Heejin took a seat as she waved the maids away, the maids bowing before leaving them alone. As they began eating, Heejin excitedly started to speak about her day. Hana didn't interrupt, allowing the younger girl to speak. Hana knew that like her, Heejin's parents were rarely home and her older brother, Jungkook was currently in the U.S studying so she was always alone. Heejin didn't have many people to talk to so she liked coming over to Hana's house. That was why she had her own room inside Hana's house. 

"So, Hyejoo rejected this girl today and man! The girl was bawling while Hyejoo continued playing her game. I mean she couldn't have rejected that girl nicely" Heejin said as she stuffed a piece of jeon into .

Hana chuckled. 

"It sounds like what Hyejoo would do" 

Just then, Ms Yong returned to the dining room. 

"Miss Heejin's room is done" Ms Yong said politely. 

"I understand. Come on, Heejin. We can continue this after showering. I'm icky after a whole day" Hana said to which Heejin nodded. 

The two got up and left the dining room. They headed up the stairs and separated to their respective rooms. Before parting, Heejin made Hana promise that she would come to Heejin's room after showering to which Hana agreed. Hana turned the knob, the door opened as she stepped into her room. She had her own separate living room as she stepped past the door into her bedroom.    

 

Image result for mansion billionaire luxury bedroom       Image result for mansion billionaire luxury bedroom 

She was dead tired but she promised Heejin that she would head to her room after showering. She sighed before heading into the bathroom to shower. After a quick shower, she changed into casual clothes and walked out of her room. She headed down the hallways and stopped in front of Heejin's room. She knocked. A muffled voice could be heard from inside the room telling her to go in. She turned the knob and walked inside to see Heejin laid comfortably on the couch. Her room was no different to Hana's. The only thing that differed was the colour of the room. It was pink.

Hana sat on the couch opposite Heejin. 

"Hana" Heejin called out.

Hana hummed. 

"Do you think people like me only because of my looks and background?" Heejin questioned out of the blue.

"Heekki. Why are you suddenly asking this? Did something happen or did someone say something?" Hana asked. 

If someone did, she was going to hunt them down and make sure they suffer the consequences of making Heejin sad. Nobody was allowed to touch Heejin. 

"No. But I can't help but think that people only like me because of that" Heejin said sadly. 

"Heekki. In this world, it doesn't matter what people think of you. It's how you think of yourself. You are the most precious thing in the world. Other people may not understand you but I do. You're not just a pretty face. So, stop thinking that way" Hana scolded Heejin. 

Heejin sighs. 

"You're right. Thanks, nana. You always know what to say" 

Hana stands up and flicked Heejin's forehead. Heejin cried out in pain, rubbing her red forehead. 

"That was for being dumb. From now on, no more doubting yourself, Jeon Heejin. You are a member of the Roses, an elite. People look up to you and they fawn over you. So, believe in yourself. That's all you have to do" Hana said as she patted Heejin's head. 

She retreated back to her seat, leaning back comfortably against the soft cushion. The two continued their conversation till late in the night. 

 


Hehehe. Sorry for the late update. I've been out of town for a while. Towards the end of this chapter, you can see I explained Heejin and Hana's relationship with each other. The teaser from chapter 3 doesn't specify which chapter but you will see it soon. Please comment so I know what you think. Thank you for your patience. Love, H.