Part 2

Won't Let Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's monday now. All of them have classes to attend so they are going together to uni with Jaebeom driving.

 

"Hyunga could we eat dinner outside tonight? There is a new restaurant near our flat, I really want to go" the maknae suggests.

 

"Sure sunshine. I dont have anything to do anyway. We can go, right hyung?" 

 

"Yup! We can go tonight. Its a date then!" Jaebeom give them answer.

 

"Yay!!! Its a date! Its a date!"

Youngjae is so happy that they can go out together again after how busy Jinyoung was.

 

~ ~

 

They arrive at the uni and the older two take Youngjae to his class.

 

Jinyoung hug Youngjae and say "Focus on your class, meet us at the cafetaria after you finish." 

 

"Okay hyung! Bye Jinyoungie hyung bye Jaebeomie hyung!" Youngjae chirps and give Jaebeom a hug.

 

"See you" 

 

Youngjae sit on his seat finally. But like always, he hears peoples murmur about how lucky he is to be friend with Jinyoung and Jaebeom.

 

But thats not all. Some of them mock him by saying that  he is not good enough to be friend with them. And that Jaebeom and Jinyoung be friend with him just because out of pity.

 

Youngjae himself know that he is not good enough to be with Jaebeom and Jinyoung, even as a friend, but having peoples to say it in his face is the worst. 

 

It hurts him so bad.

 

But what can he do? 

 

He's not that type who can share his struggle easily, even to his boyfriends.

 

His boyfriends will need to ask him slowly to get him to share his struggle, sadness, or anything.

 

He is that type who will say 'everything is fine' when he is not.

 

Those peoples who whisper about how he is not good enough to be with Jinyoung and Jaebeom really make it hard for him to breath. 

 

Peoples tend to do that when Jinyoung Jaebeom are not around. But when they are around, peoples wont even say a word about him.

 

They are scared.

 

Obviously.

 

We all know how powerful the JJ duo along with their friends.

 

They make it clear that no one can hurt Youngjae or they will take the consequences.

 

~ ~ 

 

Lunch! 

 

Well, Youngjae is still a bit affected by those murmurs and whispers.

 

So, he text Jinyoung and say that he won't have lunch and go st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter