Part 1

Won't Let Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its so silent in the apartment. Theyre yet to wake up. Still on the bed. With Youngjae in the middle of his boyfriends. But slowly Youngjae open his pretty eyes because he feel someone his hair. Its Jinyoung. 

 

Youngjae smile and whisper "hey hyung. When did you come back?"

 

"Midnight. I'm sorry I went home so late that I couldn't tuck you to bed" Jinyoung whisper back and kiss the top of his head.

 

"Its okay. I went to sleep with Jaebeom hyung and he cuddle me to sleep. Though its better with both of you on the bed" he giggle at the end and snuggle into jinyoung. 

 

"Im so sorry baby. Im so busy with the project that I always come home late and spend less time with you guys" Jinyoung say with a pout.

 

Youngjae look up at Jinyoung and hold his face. "Hey its okay hyung. I know you are busy and its alright. I understand, Jaebeom hyung too.."

 

Youngjae peck Jinyoung's lips to calm him down. 

 

But seems like Jinyoung doesn't want to let it slip so he deepen the kiss.

 

They are missing each other so much because Jinyoung has this uni project that he need to finish by this week so Jinyoung work so hard these days. He go in the morning for his classes, and do his project after classes. Sometime he come home so late and find Youngjae and Jaebeom cuddle on the couch waiting for him.

 

He feel so sorry and guilty. He told them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter