Bonus

Strong Love

A couple of drabbles in this universe. They have hints of ual stuff, but no

(i might maybe make a chapter, but for now this is put as 'complete')

 


 

X
Ugh.

Youngjae lived with a good for nothing slob. 

“Daehyun, I told you to clean the kitchen while I was grocery shopping!” He walked into the living room, arms crossed and glaring at his stupid boyfriend sitting on the couch. 

Daehyun smiled apologetically. “Sorry, I got busy so I kinda forgot.”

“Busy? Doing what? Watching TV?” Youngjae sneered.

“No, one of our neighbours asked for help to carry some furniture.”

Of course. After they had moved into this apartment, Daehyun had somehow become the resident helper. He never said no because he was too kind for his own good, and some of their neighbours abused it a lot. It's a good thing they stayed at the base a lot, or else Daehyun would never be free from them. 

“And that's more important than me telling you to clean the kitchen?” 

Daehyun winced. “Babe, she needed help and-”

“Ugh.” He had no time to listen to this bull, not when he had groceries to put away. He walked away before his boyfriend could finish his explanation and grabbed one of the bags, starting to take the groceries out and placing them on the counter. The fact he was dating the nicest person in the whole wide world could sometimes be tiring. Daehyun really needed to be a bit more selfish at times, and stop letting their neighbours use him like this.

“Youngjae.” 

Hands grabbed his hips and a strong body pressed against his back, Youngjae subconsciously melted into it.

“I'm sorry, “Daehyun rested his chin on Youngjae's shoulder. “I'll clean the kitchen now, then I'll make dinner, okay?” He placed a kiss on the neck and Youngjae sighed in content. “And then,” he against the , causing Youngjae's hips to press against the counter. “I'll give you dessert.”

Youngjae would have snorted if he wasn't so aroused. 

XI
“What's this?” 

Youngjae had only been able to step into their base before he was assaulted with a phone in his face. He blinked and narrowed his eyes, seeing a picture. “Oh, that was fast.” It was a picture of him and Himchan, both in their superhero suits, locked in an embrace. 

“What. Is. It.”

“Can I undress first?” Youngjae sighed, then rose an eyebrow. “Why are you still in your suit? Didn't your mission end before mine?”

“Youngjae!” Now Daehyun's voice had grown desperate rather than angry.

“Fine fine fine.” Youngjae rolled his eyes. “I almost fell flat on my after I had stopped Zelo from tagging on an important monument.” What an agenda. He wanted to put his tags on all the buildings in Seoul, which didn't differ him from normal taggers except Zelo could stretch his limbs at will. Very handy for tagging. These supervillains were only getting weirder and weirder. “Himchan happened to be there because he too had plans on stopping Zelo. He stopped me from falling and I guess someone snapped a picture.” It was insane, how a picture could look so intimate when it all had just happened in three seconds and with Himchan snorting right in his face. Youngjae had almost smacked him.

“Oh.” Daehyun visibly relaxed. “The people on twitter are annoying though. LoveRodIsBack is trending.”

“Why do you care about that, it's stupid. Let them have their delusions.” Honestly it wasn't something which bothered Youngjae much. 

Daehyun just made a hmm sound, and seemed to fall deep in thought. Guessing the interrogation was over, Youngjae had a mind to brush past his boyfriend and get out of the tight outfit, but before he could he was pushed against the wall, a strong hand holding his jaw and hungry lips devouring his mouth. Instantly he melted into the kiss, allowing Daehyun to take complete control. Their hardening bulges pressed against one another, causing Youngjae to whimper just as he heard the shutter go off. The kiss ended a second after, with Daehyun hastily typing on his phone and Youngjae left leaning against the wall for support. Lips swollen, Youngjae realised he had just been used and left hanging.

“You -”

His phone dinged. Oh god he recognised the sound. 

StrongDaeddy has tweeted

It was a picture of the kiss they had just shared, and god Youngjae blushed as he saw how he looked; cheeks flushed and eyes closed in pleasure. He was basically radiating submissiveness.

Youngjae read the most liked reply.

Well, I guess this ends any discussion about who gets dicced

He his lips, brain blank for a few seconds before he laughed. Why get offended on something which was true? He left a like on the reply, not caring to watch as their followers would freak out again, then went to pull Daehyun back into what they had started because Youngjae deserved to get properly 'dicked'.