J.O

Smile... It’s for the Camera!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Kim Clan

 

 

One of the wealthiest families in South Korea ranking amongst the top fifteen self-made wealthiest families intone whole of Asia. Chairman Kim’s pride was and forever will be his family. Blessed with the option to marry for love, he married at a very young age despite the pressures of the family business. Exactly on their first anniversary, he lost the love of his life in her sleep.

 

His second marriage was solely for business partnership, a marriage that bore him four kids; three boys and a girl. Alas! His wife left the home in pursuit of her own true love.  With four children  and Chairman Kim in his early thirties, his heart warmed up to love a second time. 

 

His third marriage was blessed with three beautiful children; two boys and a girl. Chairman Kim loved all his kids way too much; so much so that he’d lost expensive contracts to celebrate an inter-house sporting competition. However, because of his values for family and especially his undiluted love for all his children, he gained more contracts than he lost out earlier. It was a strange concept for a family such as theirs to not raise their offspring with thirst for power and greed for the family business. 

 

 

Chairman Kim soft spots for his two daughters never went unnoticed right from their tender age. Asides the girls though, his fourth son was his secret favorite. He did his best not to rub it in the presence of his other kids, they still knew and that didn’t faze or bother them

 

Jeong Ho popularly known as “J.O” is the perfect son, son-in-law, brother, boyfriend, and friend millions of people wished to have. With his refreshing good looks, the aura he exudes, his double-edged intellect not to mention that heavenly-glow charisma radiating all around him, J.O is the whole package people dreamed to have around them. From his early years, he bonded the most with his father and their tastes had always been extremely opposite. Where Chairman Kim enjoyed golf, J.O enjoyed tennis, chairman Kim and coffee, J.O and his tea collections. 

 

J.O’s every move from his university days has been consciously monitored by gossip magazines and blogs. He never fell short on giving them what they want going to clubs, partying real hard and leaving the club with girls and heading straight to his own hotel ( yes the first business his father gave him to run). In the right condition, his father should be very upset and shove him for marriage, however, that wasn’t the story. The truth was his father and his family knew his son’s lifestyle too well, that the lifestyle was just an alter-ego to feed to the entertainment gossip because of his hidden secrets that was not permissible in the society. 

 

J.O’s coming out was only for his family and his family alone due to traditional society of his nationality. It was a trying time for the family, having to deal with your teenage son and brother tell you he had no attraction to the opposite whatsoev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter