||Tempting Offers||

†ainted Blood

 

“What! What did Massu see?”


Tegoshi shook his head. “It’s not important yet, you can still stop it the future is always changing.”


Yamapi Tegoshi his eye’s flashing. “You know I don’t enjoy being played with! So you better tell me what the you’re getting at!”


Tegoshi met Yamapi’s gaze without flinching at all. “Get pissed all you want Yamaa! But I couldn’t tell you anything else even if I wanted! I told you everything I know! Massu said protect the girl with the silver cross!”


Jin who had been listening to the whole thing in silence finally spoke. “You know that’s a lot easier said then done, I mean there is the whole not being able to go out in sunlight problem.”


Tegoshi grinned at them and reached into his coat pocket. “That’s not a problem anymore.” He pulled out two small bottles and tossed them to Yamapi.


“what is this?” Yamapi asked as he handed a bottle to Jin and they both studied the strange dark blue almost black liquid in the bottles.


“It’s a gift from Erika and Ryo; with this the sun won’t be a problem. It turns you almost human. The bad thing is it makes you very weak and you need more blood more often.” He raised his eye brows and gave Yamapi a strange look. “And that means human blood Pi. If you don’t drink human blood then you will get to weak and you will die.”


Yamapi frowned but didn’t say anything so Tegoshi continued. ”there is also I time limit it will wear off after a certain amount of time.”


“When is that?”


Tegoshi shrugged. “Who knows? It’s different for each person so you have to be careful.”


“If we agree to do this what exactly will we be protecting her from?” Yamapi asked as he studied the liquid in the tiny bottle. When he turned it upside down the liquid slowly fell to the bottom the liquid seemed thick and not at all appetizing.


“Everyday dangers and Vampire attacks. Its very important we don’t let Kame or Misami find her.


A sudden ringing filed the air and Yamapi and Jin looked at Tegoshi in amusement as he pulled a cell phone from his pocket and walked away from them. Which was pointless because Vampire’s have perfect hearing so they could hear every word he said.


“Hello? What… no I haven’t… She’s gone? Ok I’m on my way back now!”


Tegoshi snapped the phone shut and sighed. “Sorry about that.”


Yamapi and Jin where both laughing and Tegoshi frowned them.


“What’s so funny?”


“A phone…” Yamapi laughed. “Since when do vampires carry around cell phones?”


Tegoshi glared at him. “Laugh all you want Pi but not all of us are telepathic like you!”


Yamapi just shrugged. “I didn’t ask for it I can just do it for some reason.”


Tegoshi ignored him. “Well I have to go guys. Oh its all taken care of you start at the University tomorrow so be good students and go home and rest and don’t forget when those potions wear off be sure to go see Ryo. Ja Ne.”


Tegoshi waved and suddenly there was a snapping sound and Tegoshi was gone. Leaving Jin and Yamapi alone in the rain.


Jin stared at the space where Tegoshi had been standing before. “Honestly how can he be jealous of you… when he can do something awesome like that poofy thing?”


Yamapi stared at him like he was retarded. “Poofy thing?”


“Ya you know! Like your there one second and then the next gone! That’s really awesome!”
Yamapi rolled his eyes.


Jin just smiled but his smile disappeared and he suddenly got serious. “So are we going to do it Pi?”


Yamapi shrugged. “Why not? It could be fun and if Kame is really after her. We can get to him at the same time.”


“You want to use her?”


“Why not we will protect her and at the same time we can finish off Kame, it sounds good to me.”


“I guess…” Jin unscrewed the lid off the strange potion and raised it. “Cheers.”


Yamapi did the same and they chugged down the potion before they could any second thoughts about it.


xXx


Kame the extra blood from his lips and stared down at the body of his ‘meal’. She was a beautiful hostess from a nearby club that Kame often visited she had wanted his attention and that’s what Kame had given her. He enjoyed playing with his food but once they got boring then they had to be taken care of, but Kame had not been done with this girl yet. However she had seen things she should not have and so he had to eliminate her.


Kame touched her cold cheek remembering how just a few minutes it had been warm and flushed as she struggled to get away from him. He looked into her eye’s that where no longer bright and filled with fear but where now dull and lifeless,


“Wow.” The voice behind Kame was like a whisper in the wind. It startled him but he tried not to show it. “Look at you. Showing so much compassion for your ‘meal’ don’t tell me you’re getting soft?”


Kame sighed and stood up not looking away from the body. “You’re the last person I would expect to get a visit from.” He turned slowly facing the direction the voice was coming from. “Misami, what do you want?” his stance was relaxed but his eyes flashed around searching for an ambush.


“Relax I’m alone, I want to call a truce.” Misami slowly stepped from the shadows. She looked breath taking as always. Her hair fell around her in waves her eyes where glowing, hinting that she had just fed. She was wearing a short strapless dress.


Kame raised his eye brows and leaned against the wall. “Why would you want to call a truce with me?”


Misami shrugged and leaned closer to him. Her breath was sweet smelling, the smell of blood. She slowly ran her fingers across his arm and whispered into his ear. “I don’t see why we fight each other, when we could just team up and get what we both want so much faster.”


“and what is it that you think I want?”


she smiled at him but it was more like a sneer. “Please of course I know you are looking for that girl and I can help you get to her.”


“I doubt it how could you find her?”


She laughed at him it was not a pleasant sound at all.

 

“I have known where she was for years now, I was the one that hid her from you since your attack on that village all those years ago well you where searching for her besides I managed to track you down didn’t I? and I’ve managed to get to her before you for centuries, but she keeps coming back. No matter how many time's I kill her so my plan is different now I say we try something different this time, this time I’ll help you get to her and you and her can disappear together,”


Kame frowned at her. There was no way it could be that easy Misami would never help anybody unless it would help her at the same time. “What’s in it for you?”


“I’ll get my favourite toy back! with that girl gone he will come back to me and I won’t have to keep erasing his memories, If I give you the girl like you want all you have to do is keep her, and make sure she never get's near my toy again.” She smiled at him sweetly and started to retreat back into the darkness. Even when she was out of sight he could still sense her presence her voice floated him still like a whisper on the wind.


“Think about it, I’ll come for you in a few days to hear your answer.”
Kame closed his eye’s focusing on her energy but it was fading, she was really gone this time and she left him alone standing in the darkness.

 


I hope this is not to confusing ^^ and if it is i will try clear up any confusion you guys have in the next chapter thanks to everyone that commented last time and to those who always comment i feel bad for leaving you all so long without a update...

comment and subsscrible please ^^ i want to know your thoughts and now onto my other note.

 

VERY IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE!!!!!

Im very sorry to announce that as soon as I update every single one of my stories one last time i will be going on a SEMI-HIATUS meaning i will not be updating my stories nearly as often. Im sure you all noticed it took a long time for me to post this update =_= blame it on school its getting close to christmas which means finals are coming soon for me and i have to start preparing studying and work has taken up pretty much ALL of my free time lately. I'ts only a semi hiatus because i will continue to update but instead of waiting a few days between updates... you have have to wait a few weeks.... sorry about this :( once finals are done i will make it to you all

 

anyways comment and subscribe <3 show me the love lol and as always comment! comments r my motivation so i need them to continue writing lol!