|| Tegoshi... Friend or Foe?||

†ainted Blood

 

Yamapi frowned at her… this girl was bossy and he didn’t like being told what to do but there was something else about her that bugged him. It was the fact that he could hear the blood flowing through her veins it was calling out to him and he wanted it bad… this had never happened to him before, there was something about this girl he felt like he was losing control whenever she was near him and the way she smelled was familiar to him it reminded him of something he should remember.


Maki felt the one guys eye’s on her and she shivered slightly there was something about him that bugged her, not to mention the weird shock she got when she touched him. He was strange and she was certain he knew something about Mai’s death and she was not going to let them get away.


“Hey I’m talking to you guys! Why are you here? What do you have to do with Mai’s death?”


“We have nothing to do with that girl’s death!” Jin started to push past her but Maki grabbed onto his wrist it was ice cold but she hardly noticed she just wanted to stop him from walking away from her.


“You bastards! You’re lying! You killed her didn’t you?”


“Uh miss? Come away please we already questioned them, it wasn’t them.” Maki turned and glared at the cop who had grabbed onto her other hand.


“What so you are just letting them go? How can you do that! It was them I know it was!”


“No miss please come with me.” Sighing Maki released the guys arm and allowed the cop to lead her away. All her former strength was gone and she felt weak and totally defeated.


Once she was gone Jin gave Yamapi a very confused look. “They never questioned us.”


Yamapi nodded. “I know but didn’t you notice the cop’s eyes? They are being controlled by someone, and that someone is over there.” Jin looked over to where Yamapi was pointing and there up in a building a couple of blocks away there was a shadowed outline of a person.


“Who is it?”


“Well I only know one person who can control the humans…”


“You think it’s him?”


Yamapi shrugged. “Let’s go find out.”


xXx


It didn’t take them long at all to reach the building where the shadow was. It did however take them a long time to reach the roof. The elevator was painfully slow however it was not like they could just climb to the top of the building… not with all these humans around it would draw to much attention.
When they made it to the roof the rain had stopped and the figure had their back to them and seemed to be looking below watching the people on the streets he made no movement and it seemed like he did not even notice they where there but Yamapi knew that he sensed them. He knew this guy was not that careless.


“Hello Tegoshi.” Yamapi called. His voice was like a Business man’s it showed no emotion it was cold and uncaring and his body was tense ready for a fight even when Tegoshi turned around and smiled warmly at them.


“Yamapi! Jin it’s been forever.”


“Cut the crap Tegoshi, why are you here?” Jin studied him coldly he didn’t look like he wanted to fight but still he stared suspiciously at the other vampire, but Tegoshi’s smile did not falter.


“What do you mean? I’m here you help you of course.”


“Did Misami send you?” Yamapi asked in the same emotionless voice.


This Time Tegoshi’s smile did falter. He frowned. “No she didn’t.”


“Why are you here then?”


Tegoshi looked at them sadly. “You really don’t trust me that much? I’m here because Massu saw you guys in a vision so I came to help. We are not your enemy.


Jin snorted. “You are not our allies either, as long as you are with that .”


Tegoshi’s eye’s darkened and he glared at Jin. ”You are the same as us Akanishi; you can’t be free either. You are bound to Yamapi the same way we are bound to Misami. That’s the way things are. We are forever bound to the ones that turned us.”


“Then how come I’m free from her Tegoshi?” Yamapi asked.


“Who knows?” Tegoshi shrugged “You are special. You are the only one who managed to get away and it pisses her off so much.”


“So she still wants me back?”


Tegoshi nodded. “Ya she has trackers fallowing you like crazy.”


“And your one of them?”


“I already told you no! I came on my own! Don’t you trust me Pi?”


Yamapi stared at his friend.. They had been friends for over 300 yrs but still after all this time Tegoshi was still a wild card Yamapi knew Tegoshi was terrified of Misami so there was I chance that he would betray him and do what she said. He didn’t want to believe it but a voice deep down was telling him to be careful.


“I trust you Tegoshi…”


Tegoshi broke into a childish grin and clapped his hands. “I thought you hated me Pi.”


Yamapi just shook his head grinning. Tegoshi leaded casually against the railing and Jin stood beside him he pointed down at the girl from earlier. “Hey Tegoshi that’s her isn’t it?”


Tegoshi raised his eye brows. “So you remember her Jin?”
“Not until I saw the necklace.”


Yamapi looked at both of them confused. “What? So you do know her? How?”


“Remember a few years ago when Misami first decided to track down came after him and his fallowers attacked a village killing everyone?” Tegoshi started the story.


Yamapi nodded. “Ya I remember we almost got exposed."

Tegoshi continued. “That night was horrible”


“Ya but weren’t you and Baka over there the two sent over to that house? Wasn’t there a survivor?” Yamapi asked


“Yes” Tegoshi sighed “a little girl was left alive. We gave her the necklace to protect her then Jin erased her memories of the whole thing and we left her for another human family to raise.”


“Ok...” Yamapi started. "what about it?" he asked still not gettig it.


Jin pointed down at the girl again. “That girl down there? That’s her.”


Yamapi studied the girl from earlier even though he was 50 floors away from her he could still see her clearly enough to make out the writing on her necklace… and it was indeed a vampire spell for protection. “That’s her?”


Tegoshi rubbed the back of his head and chuckled nervously. “Yeah! shes definately not a child anymore.”


Yamapi stared at him"But Why bother saving her? it would have just been easier to kill her, there is always a chance her memories could return! ”


“Tegoshi nodded. “I know.”


“then why did you do it?”


Jin looked down for a minute feeling embarrassed “We where doing what Misami said.”


“What so Misami has big plans for that girl?”


Tegoshi nodded his face grim. “That’s right Pi, that’s why you have to stay by her and protect her and stop Massu’s vision from coming true!” 

 

sorry for not updating i wanted to but my weekend was busy

this chapter is different then my orginal because i decided to change a major part of the story that i realizedd recently was really corny lol  so it effects alot but it will be easy to change luckily XD

I Love all my commenters

I love all my subscribers

i love my silent readers XD but dont be silent anymore XD LET YOUR VOICES BE HEARD lol

thatnks to all who always comment it means alot! and to those he dont comment DDDOOOO IT (lol peer pressure :p)

also i added a music player to chapter 1 so you can actually listen to my theme songs.... i got bored ok XD lust for blood is the best song ever lol just sayin :D

comment and i shall update sooner good night all!