4th piece

Pieces

Eunkwang yawned and sighed. He was tired; the usual bubbly leader looked outside the window of a car with half leaded eyes and sighed. He had a musical practice in the morning and new album recording in the evening and then he had gone to meeting in their company and then once again to the musical practice. He slept barely 3 hours every night for the past week and although he was used to this kind of lifestyle, his body begged for a rest and he couldn't wait to get home and go to sleep.

"Don't forget about that musical practice moved from 12 p.m to 2 p.m!" The manager said before he drove away and left Eunkwang standing near the building of their dorm. Eunkwang pulled out his phone and sighed when he saw it was almost 3 a.m. He took a step inside the building and stared at the long staircase which led to the dorm.

"Hyung!" A familiar voice called his name and Hyunsik approached him. "Why are you standing here?"

"Uh… I thought about sleeping here." Eunkwang smiled tiredly.

Hyunsik laughed softly and looked at his hyung, he knew Eunkwang since trainee days and it was the first time he saw him so tired. The usual bright smile and sparkly eyes were gone, replaced with tiredness and dark circles under the leader's eyes. Without hesitation Hyunsik knelt and crouched:

"Get on my back, I will piggyback you to the dorm." Eunkwang didn't move, just blinked confused at his group member. "C'mon hyung, I'm afraid you will fell asleep on the stairs for real."

Eunkwang grimaced but climbed on Hyunsik back and wrapped his arms around Hyunsik's neck, his warm breath tickling Hyunsik's ear. Hyunsik stood slowly and smiled, trying to be careful not to drop Eunkwang.

It took them less than 2 minutes to get to the dorm. Not so surprisingly Changsub and Peniel were still awake, playing a random computer game.

"Oh! Hyunsik you're back! I thought you will stay at the studio the whole night." Changsub smiled but then noticed Eunkwang on his friend back.

"Why is hyung sleeping on your back?" Peniel asked, turning off the T.V.

"Did he fell asleep?" Hyunsik asked and Changsub nodded with amusement. "He was standing near the staircase, looking like he will fell asleep there any second."

"Jihoon hyung is on tour, maybe it will be better to let Eunkwang hyung rest in his room," Peniel suggested and the other nodded in agreement. Hyunsik placed Eunkwang carefully on Jihoon's bed and pulled the covers. The leader mumbled something in his sleep and Hyunsik smiled.