1st piece

Pieces

Eunkwang sat on the floor in living room, busy with new game he found. It was his day off and most of the day he was alone. Changsub who came back only few hours ago from vocal training fell asleep on Eunkwang's bed (his mattress if you wish) and Minhyuk who came from studio alongside Changsub, was reading a book in bedroom. He was so into the game that he didn't hear the door open and angry manager stepping inside the dorm. Eunkwang yelped when someone snatched the tablet from his hands.

"Enjoying yourself?" The manager hissed, and Eunkwang blinked several times from shock. Usually their manager was nice and caring and it was the first time Eunkwang saw him so angry.

"Hyung…"

"Do you aware of the fact that Ilhoon and Sungjae skipped their practice and won't pick up their phones?"

"N-No! I really thought they would be going to the practice once they done with school." Eunkwang stood up.

"How can you be leader when you don’t have any idea where your members are?"

"I-I'm sorry."

Changsub, who woke up from the commotion in the living room, and Minhyuk picked out from the bedroom. Minhyuk grabbed Changsub hand and shook his head. Don't, Minhyuk mouthed.

"You should be. As the leader you should be aware what your members doing." The manager sighed and held out the tablet. "If they don't listen to you now, they won't listen to you later. Just… Talk with them, scold them… I don't care. The next time something like this happens, you will be blamed." Eunkwang nodded and watched as their manager walked out the door.

"Eunkwang…" Minhyuk stood next to his friend and put hand on his shoulder. Changsub crossed his hands on chest and looked annoyed.

"Oh! Did you rest? Let's eat something, I'm starving." Eunkwang smiled. "Should we order take out? I don't feel like cooking."

"You just got yelled by manager because Ilhoon and Sungjae don't think about their actions, and what bothers you is food?" Changsub hissed. Before Eunkwang could reply the door to the dorm opened revealing the 2 troublemakers.

"Oh hyungs!" Sungjae smiled as he took off his shoes. "We're starving!"

"What with those faces?" Ilhoon raised his eyebrow.

"Eunkwang hyung got yelled by the manager because you two though it was good idea skip practice and not answer your phones." Changsub said before others could reply.

Sungjae and Ilhoon blinked and looked at each other, they didn't though that skipping once would bring so much trouble to their leader.

"Food. Let's order something because I'm starving." Eunkwang picked his phone and looked at others "Maybe hamburgers?" Without waiting for an answer Eunkwang dialed the number.

The food came after half an hour and everyone ate in silence. Changsub tried to start a conversation about what happened but after a dirty look from Minhyuk he busied himself with his food.

"Let Eunkwang deal with it." Minhyuk whispered to Changsub when they cleaned the dishes and packed leftovers.

It was much later when Eunkwang was almost asleep, curled with his duck when he felt someone lie next to him.

"Hyung…" Sungjae whispered, making the older man to turn around and face him. "We're sorry. We won't do that again."

Eunkwang smiled and patted the younger head.

"That's okay. I'm not mad at you."

"Really?"

"Yeah…" Eunkwang sighed. "Just please, if you want to skip practice, let me know."

"Okay hyung."

"But both of you can treat all members to ice cream tomorrow." Eunkwang smiled. Sungjae nodded and snuggled closer to the leader.

"I will sleep here tonight." The younger one said as he put his hand on Eunkwang's waist.