EPILOGUE, BONUS

ALLKPOP: BREAKING NEWS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Something clangs in the dorm kitchen. Then another, louder CLANG!! 

Chanyeol cringes and tries to continue messing with his guitar. 

"SON OF A..." , rings across the dorm. More cursing. BANGING. 

 

A knock comes on Chanyeol's door.  "Come in?"

"Listen dude, if you don't deal with him I'm going to DEAL with you. Get it??"

Kyungsoo leaves the door open and is gone. Chanyeol can't quite hear but it sounds like hushed talking in the kitchen.

Sighing, he walks out ruffling his soft locks. "I don't know why this is still an issue..." Chanyeol walks around the corner.

 

"BECAUSE, you dumb giant!", Baekhyun pauses knocking things around to glare.  "If I had wanted you to kiss me I would have told you!!!

"We've been through this..., " Chanyeol rolled his eyes with a smirk while making his way into the kitchen.

"I didn't know what you were asking me, it was hard to hear over the fans!!"

"You knew exactly what I was asking and you answered YES because you're madly in love with me." Chanyeol ducked a flying pan.

"WHAT?!? Who said love???? YOU...YOU...DUMB GIANT!!!" 

Chanyeol quickly stepped up to a stuttering Baekhyun taking the next weapon out of his hand. With his other hand he lightly Baekhyun's face and pecked his lips before the older knew what was coming. 

Just as fast Chanyeol was walking out of the kitchen, "And I love you too." Baekhyun was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter