Chapter 1

The Way You Look Tonight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The couple have been together for a year now. But before that, they already knew each other for almost seven years. Jihyo had feelings for Jeongyeon for a very long time, but the latter was too preoccupied to notice her. So when she got the chance, Jihyo confessed to her.

Although her feelings aren't as strong as Jihyo's, Jeongyeon decided to give them both a chance. But she only took it so she could get over her ex. Jihyo knew about it, but it was a risk she was willing to make since she loved Jeongyeon so much.

"Love, I made breakfast." A woman in a white flowy dress tries to wake Jeongyeon up.

Jeongyeon grunts. "What breakfast? I thought we don't do breakfasts?" She sounded a bit annoyed since her sleep was interrupted.

But seeing the woman who was hugging her, she brightens up, and her mood began to change.

Jihyo pulls back from the hug. "Well, now we do." She smiles. "Hurry up before it cools down. I don't want to serve you cold food." She continued.

Jeongyeon stood up to follow Jihyo. She wanted to sleep more, but she didn't wish for Jihyo's efforts to go to waste and besides, she was hungry.
She sits down at the dining table excited to eat, but she was also worried about how she should react if the food would taste weird. 

As she took her first bite, she wasn't surprised that the food tasted just the way she expected it to be.

Jihyo was not a good cook. Her lover often tells her that if she knew how to cook, she would've been the perfect girlfriend.

Because she always wanted to make something for Jeongyeon, she goes to cooking classes whenever she gets time to spare and often calls her mom whose food Jeongyeon loves.

"So, tell me, how much salt did you use when you cooked this omelet?" She asks in a manner that Jihyo wouldn't be so offended.

Jihyo pouts. "Is it too salty?"

"Yeah..." Jeong admits. "But hey! The rice was cooked perfectly, and it's not that bad, you need to practice with the eggs a few more times, and you'll get there." She added trying to get Jihyo back into her cheerful self.

"Okay, love," Jihyo replied. She was smiling, but she was disappointed with herself.

Jeong felt terrible seeing how Jihyo responded to her honesty, so she tried to make it up to her.
"And besides, I can eat you for breakfast." She blurts out, a naughty smile painted on her face.

Jihyo l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter