Prologue

The Way You Look Tonight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Go after her Jeongyeon-ah.” Jihyo said as she tries her best to hold back her tears.

 

Jeongyeon looked so lost. She just stood in front of her woman, unable to move and grasp the situation.

 

“It’s okay…” Jihyo assured, flashing a sad smile. “I know you still love her…” She continued.

 

Jeongyeon felt horrible for how she tried to use Jihyo to forget about Nayeon and for what she is about to do now. But she knows that it’s much better than giving Jihyo a half-heart and empty promises.

 

“I’m sorry Ji. I love you. I really do… I just… I just love her more.” The older girl admits.

 

Jihyo comes closer to her and cups her face. With her eyes looking directly into Jeong who is unable to meet her own, she says, “I know…” And with that, her voice cracked and tears started rolling down her beautiful face.

 

Jeongyeon tries to wipe them away. “I’m sorry… I’m really sorry.” She repeated, kissing the woman’s forehead before running off to go after Nayeon.

 

Jihyo was left alone at the table. She tried so hard to stop herself from crying but she couldn’t. The feeling was overwhelming. Letting go of the woman that she loves was painful but she knows it was the best decision she could make for the two of them or even just for her.

 

“You love her, and as long as she’s happy, you will be too.” She said to herself in between her sobs.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter