Part 1: Have you ever wonder why?

Silence

 

Something in you keep on distracting me away from my own world

 

Youngjae pov

 

Jung Daehyun. He’s the quietest person I’ve ever know. But I guess he prefer watching more than talking. I’ve has been his seatmate for almost two years now. ‘Hmm..’ it’s the only thing he reply to me each time I tried to talk to him. Well, I don’t really care if he’s treating me like that. Guess I’m used to it.

 

Sometime I wonder, didn’t he get bored of being like this. I mean, he’s so different from everyone else. No smile or frown. I just can’t figure him out. He acts just like a doll. Quiet but still there, watching everyone.

 

No one pov

 

Youngjae walk pass the hall and reach the school cafe. He looks around and finally spotted his schoolmate and also his best friends. ‘Youngjae hyung! We’re here!!’ Zelo waves his hands, smiling widely directly at Youngjae. ‘aigoo this kid’ He chuckles and take a seat beside Himchan, his senior.

 

‘How’s  your class?’ Himchan ask Youngjae as he finishes settling down beside him. ‘um, it was fine, but I still need to make Daehyun talk to me’ the younger pouts as he stares down at his food for a few second before pushing it to Himchan. ‘Maybe you should try harder, good luck with that’ he ruffles the younger’s hair and smiles at him ‘anyway, why are you pushing this to me?’ he add, pointing at the meal infront of him. ‘I don’t feel like eating, eat it for me hyung?’ Youngjae smiles innocently making the older narrowed his eyes. ‘and why should I?’ he ask teasingly, trying to push the meal back to the owner. ‘Please hyung, pleaaaaseee?’ Youngjae stops him, trying his best to buys off his hyung with his pity-est  puppy face ever and guess he wins when Himchan pulls the meal back to himself. And slowly, Youngjae dip himself in the book he brought from the library.

 

‘Kid, you’re not eating?’ a deep voice suddenly snap Youngjae out of his dream world. He looks up and saw Yongguk, Himchan’s classmate and also one of his best friend, staring at him. ‘ahh, nee..’ he smiles at the older. ‘waeyo hyung? Not tasty enough?’ Jongup, Zelo’s playmate suddenly pops up behind Yongguk. ‘a..aniyo, Im just doesn’t feel like eating’ he answer honestly, staring back down at his book that he was reading. ‘But hyung, it just not you to skip meal!’ Zelo said out loud with his mouth full of noodles.  ‘Its okay, I’ll eat later when Im hungry okay?’ Youngjae reply quickly before start packing his stuff and excuse himself from the table and walk away.

 

‘now, where to go?’ Youngjae sigh softly, wandering around the school hall aimlessly. ‘Library? .. no, too quiet.. school garden? .. no,  too much lovey dovey couple..  back to the classroom? No,too much people eating here and there.. ‘ he mumbles to himself before finally choosing the most suitable answer  ‘the rooftop!’

 

Daehyun POV

 

‘aish, that kid talk a lot.. today’ I groan out softly as I stares down the building. It was quiet here, you could only hear the sound of wind and maybe the sound of student chatter softly from downstairs. I like it here, its peaceful. Besides, I own this place all by myself, its like a secret hideout to run away from everything.

 

But guess that peacefulness doesn’t last long when I heard someone slam the door shut and the figure slowly approach me with a wide smile of his.

 

Yoo Youngjae

 

Its almost two year, he’s been the only one who trying to talk to me when everyone else start try to talk to me. Sometimes its annoy me but still, he tried his best to talk to me, I wonder why.

 

‘Daehyunnie!!’ he smiles widely, approaching me and sits beside me, letting out a soft relief sigh before stretching himself out. ‘I don’t know you hang out here! The air here really refreshing!’ he said happily, closing his eyes, enjoying the cold welcoming breeze.

 

He’s always been cheerful. I guess the word ‘worry’ or ‘sadness’ never existed in his world. Its like his nature to warm everyone who need it. No one actually knows what he’s thinking.

 

I stares down at the book he was holding, a medical book. I blink up at him. ‘o..oh this?’ he holds out the book, tilting his head at the exact silent question from me. ‘I found stuff in here really interesting~’ he grins happily and opens the book and turns the page before stops and show me a picture of a structure of a brain. ‘Did you know the doctors only will declare your death if your brain stop working?’ he said, amused by the fact. I narrowed my eyes away from him. Does this kid ever learn anything from the biology class?.

 

‘anyway Daehyunnie, lets go to the beach!!’ he exclaimed suddenly with his usual cherry voice. I stare at him, wanting to say no for many reason. ‘I know, I know, its still early in January and it’s still snowing but I want to! Please?’ again, he answer my silence. Sometime I wonder if he could read people mind. ‘okaay!! I’ll set the date then~’ he chuckles happily, taking my hand, which surprised me, his hands is cold. He wrap his pinkie fingers around mine, ‘promise~ now you can’t say no~’ he smiles widely and quickly let go of my hands running to the door and disappear soon after.

 

Well, for sure now, his hands isn’t as warm as his smile.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Okay first thing, first~

Im sorry for not updating this faster but I got busy with my driving class and running in and out of the hospitals orz

Yes Im sick orz now now give me a hug and subscribe and comment!!

Do you want this to be a fluffy story or hmm~ others? hehehee