Recharged.

EunKook School Romance

EUNHA POV

"Okay, that's it for today!" the teacher finally announced after an hour of doing some tiring routine for the P.E period that we just had. "You can do practices during free periods and be ready for the midterms. Good work everyone!" the students went through their own directions and group of friends after the teacher finally left. 

We got to learn the basic fundamentals of basketball and did some rounds of games during P.E class which is really tiring so I made sure to head directly towards the bleachers where our stuffs are located at. I'm really thirsty and tired so I almost jogged towards it.

"Why do we even need to learn these? Are they expecting us to be some bunch of basketball players someday?" I heard one of the tall guy in my class complained while rummaging through his things, might be looking for something to freshen up as well.. The others just laughed it off as they went going through their own things. 

It's still winter yet these kind of activities are still making the students sweat a lot. I immediately took a sip when I finally found the water bottle that I am aiming for as well. "Ah, that was refreshing." 

"Give me some too." 

I automatically turned around to meet the person who owns that not-so-deep voice. Well, who do you expect it to be? 

"You didn't bring your own again?" I asked.

And it seemed like that the question didn't even bother him cause instead of answering me, he just took the bottle out of my grip and took a sip out of it. And I let him. 

"Yah, Jeon Jungkook." I sighed. "You didn't even bring your own towels again. Ah, what would you do without me seriously." 

I was about to take the extra towel that I brought just in case when he suddenly leaned his forehead against my shoulder. I might not be seeing him since my back is facing him but I know he's crouching. It would be obvious because of the height difference anyway.

"Hey, what are you doing? I haven't changed yet and I'm all sweaty." I tried to shake my shoulder but he held my hand with his free hand to keep it still. 

"Stop moving. I'm charging." he finally spoke up without budging even a bit. 

Right. He's been doing these kind of things every time our Physical Ed period ends. Saying that it's his way to have his energy back. But do I even look like a charger? Aish.