Mornings.

EunKook School Romance

"It's cold." 

I'm already wearing a padded sweater over my winter uniform but the weather seems to ignore all my effort to keep myself warm. I'm not really a fan of cold weather but the surrounding looks so good with everything being covered with white. There are actually time that I hope, we could keep the same sight without needing to have the same freezing temperature in which I know is impossible unless a genius scientist will be born and creates a machine which produces warm snow. 

I'm in the middle of daydreaming on how war winter would feel when I suddenly felt that I'm being stuffed, yes literally stuffed into a much larger jacket by the guy that I normally walk with everyday to school. I looked up just to give him a silent hint to atleast tell me what he's doing. An arm being wrapped around my shoulder to keep me still, maybe.

"Better?" he asked.

I furrowed my brows without getting the response that I'm expecting from him in which he just casually straightened up using his thumb from his free hand while pulling me closer. "We're going to be late if we don't hurry up and you know that your tiny steps will not help so let's go." he continued.

"What? Yah --" 

I should learn my lesson already. Complaining will never stop this guy from teasing me. But nah, he can always make cold mornings warm so I don't really mind spending it with him.

-- *

Since it's morning and cold here. So...