I lied

I lied
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


🐈🐧

 

"in' hell." My strawberry frappe just drip all over the floor when someone bumped me from my back.

Way to go, Chaeyoung.

"Chaeyoung?"

"Mi.." I couldn't finish her name and at the same time I couldn't believe what I'm seeing right now.

What are the chances?

She's here.

Why do I have to see her again?

"Sorry. I'll order another one for you." She said making her way to the counter. I couldn't move my feet so I wasn't able to protest.

Damn, she's still beautiful.

I can't believe I'm still feeling this way after all this years.

I shook my head to check if this is real - it is. She would have seen me looking at her with my mouth agape.

"Same thing, right?" She returns on the same spot where I was still frozen. She gave me a receipt that says 'Strawberry frappe' along with the drink, "Whip is blended."

She still remembers?

Ugh. If my heart could stop beating so fast, I could just maybe talk to her right now.

"Chaeyoung?"

"." I covered my mouth feeling betrayed by my own daydreaming.

"Why are you so surprised?" She gave me a soft laugh and held my arm while I feel the shiver along my skin.

"Aren't you in Japan?" Finally I was able to ask.

"I'm just here for a vacation." She said showing me the smile that I could never forget.

Vacation? So she wouldn't be here for long.

"Anyway, thank you." I said giving back a smile and went to search for a vacant seat. Maybe the one that is far from her.

My mind starts to drift away again, she invaded it mostly. She looks matured now and still look cold or doesn't give a damn, and that makes her more attractive.

How did a beauty like her got to be my ex girlfriend?

"That's it?" She said and I look back at her.

Taking in another sip from my drink, I would like to gulp in my manic mind.

"Ah. Yeah?" I simply replied.

"You didn't miss me?" She never change on how she always got to be unexpected, "Ofcourse, you're the one who broke up with me." She snickers and was about to go.

But I held her wrist to stop her. She looks at me from behind, her face says she's disappointed and I look clueless by her sudden mood.

"Mina." I muttered. She avoided my eyes and looked by the floor and I felt guilty, "Let's talk."

I found a vacant seat for us, the corner table were always been my favourite.

How I would love to be a gentle(wo)man for her so I pulled the chair for her first before I sat across.

We were quiet once we settled. She looks beyond me but not at me, her finger tapping the edge of the table.

I had the chance to stare at her or

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter