Chapter 11

♛ 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕬𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖆𝖗𝖎𝖚𝖒 ♛
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]     Chapter 11   [/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]     Only in the darkness can you see the stars   [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]   MARTIN LUTHER KING   [/CONTENTID3]

 

 

[CONTENTID4]

 

It is now after the romantic dance and the hall is filled with relaxed, joyful atmosphere, many people already passing out at the side line, drunk while the crowd talked and chatted as usual.

 

 

“ Now we’re going to pick one lucky person to come up and sing a song for everyone. “

 

 

The DJ screamed through the microphone as a large, circular stage began to raise in the middle of the dance floor, the huge spotlight focused only on the central stage, with only a microphone and a stand right at the front.

 

 

Then a large screen lit up on the wall with live images of everyone in the hall, then all lights were switched off, making the big screen stand out even more. Then the loud drumming started, mixed with a variety of intense music to increase the tension.

 

 

The flashed lights blinded everyone as it went here and there, when all of the sudden everything stopped. Chaeyoung opened her eyes and realised the spotlight has found it way to Jungkook and finally settled and focused on him.

 

 

“ We have our lucky boy here ! Will you come up and sing a song for us ? Anything you want. “

 

 

Then everyone started clapping, cheering and whistling, Jungkook visibly tensed, and with a squeeze of Chaeyoung’s hand he began to walk up to the stage with a confident smile.

 

 

She’d never heard Jungkook sing, so she bit her lips while watching his every move, silently excited to hear the singing of the voice that would melt her every time. She noticed that many girls are staring at Jungkook with those faces that’s making her somehow annoyed, them whispering and throwing him looks that’s like pouring oil into her flames.

 

 

Jungkook whispered something to the DJ’s ear as the older man nodded and went over to the speakers, then Jungkook walked to the microphone and adjusted the stand so it would match his height, also he turned it so it would be facing her. For a second the hall is filled with silence while everybody observed Jungkook, girls obliviously with admiration.

 

 

 

Then the music started, it was elegant and slow, a love song it is. His hands are gripped onto the microphone while he stared at her, only her. Chaeyoung tensed as she held his gaze, her faced burned deep red, thankfully it wasn’t too oblivious under the darkness.

 

 

Once Jungkook opened his mouth and his voice filled the place, it was almost as if the world has stopped, the time has stopped, everyone, everything dissolved away and leaving only her and him. The lyrics rang in her mind in a smooth, rhythmic pattern as she let herself fall on it.

 

 

 

 “ No limit in the sky that I won’t fly for ya “

“ No amount of tears in my eyes that I won’t cry for ya “

“ Oh no “

“ With every breath, that I take “

“ I want you to share that air with me “

“  There’s no promise, that I won’t keep “

“ I’ll climb a mountain there’s none too steep “

 

 

 

To everyone’s utter amazement, people’s jaws dropped to the floor as a series of lines, mixed with a beautiful voice escaped his lips. Honey rich, his gentleness, sweet voice, all collided well with his charming personality.

 

 

 

“ When it comes to you “

“ There’s no crime “

“ Let’s take both of our souls “

“ And intertwine “

“ When it comes to you “

“ Don’t be blind “

“  Watch me speak from my heart when it come to you “

“  Comes to you “

 

 

 

His eyes softened when it connected with hers, while he’s singing Chaeyoung’s heart raced till its fastest, his tone and his voice worked perfectly together, sweet, rich, like a beautiful lullaby.

 

 

 

 

“ Cupid ain’t a lie arrow got your name on it “

“ Don’t miss out on a love and regret yourself on it “

“ Open up your mind, clear your head “

“ Ain’t gotta wake up to an empty bed “

“ Share my life, it’s yours to keep “

“ Now that I give you all of me “

 

 

 

His eyes are locked to hers this entire time, making her lightheaded. His mouth opened and closed with each of the lyrics delivered, as if it’s a clear message.

 

 

 

“ When it comes to you “

“ There’s no crime “

“ Let’s take both of our souls “

“ And intertwine “

“ When it comes to you “

“ Don’t be blind “

“  Watch me speak from my heart when it come to you “

“  Comes to you “

 

 

 

The spotlight lightly falls upon him, his soft figures, a voice from heaven. He drowned himself in the music, the lyrics, repeating exactly how he feels inside.

 

 

The mixture of light key patterns from the piano, making his voice and the music stand out even more. The way he concentrates on the music makes him look like he’s born to be a performer, a true singer.

 

 

 

“ Want you to share that “
“ Want you to share that “

“ When it comes to you “

“ There’s no crime “

“ Let’s take both of our souls “

“ And intertwine “

“ When it comes to you “

“ Don’t be blind “

“  Watch me speak from my heart when it come to you “

“  Comes to you “

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter