Round 1 - Never Have I Ever

Never Have I Ever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Do we really have to do this?" Siwon exclaimed.

"Choi Siwon, this is our members' training trip." the Super Junior leader said. "Of course, we have to."

Siwon rolled his eyes and frowned.

"What is wrong, Wonnie?" Heechul asked. "You never protested at any of our MT games before."

"Well, Hyung." Hyukjae interrupted. "Our games before involved water sports games and relays. It is entirely different this time." The dancing machine smirked.

"True though." Heechul agreed, then turned a glance to their maknae.

All the members know the reason for their visual's violent reaction. They know that Siwon knows their maknae, Kyuhyun, will be the center of attention of the games. A favorite pick. The brains behind the games, Heechul and Leeteuk, practically decided to have these games because of this. For they know how Siwon would react and they want everything to be revealed tonight.

Well, the matter of fact is, Kyuhyun also is aware that he would be the main object of the games. Because everyone knows Siwon has a huge crush on him. Like he does on Siwon.

"It's okay, Hyung." Kyuhyun held Siwon's hands.

"No, it is not, Kyu." Siwon had a "yes-this-is-my--face" painted all over him.

"Ya, Maknae." Kangin whispered to their youngest. "Prepare yourself."

"Wae, Hyung?" Kyuhyun wondered but he somehow had a hunch.

Kangin just winked at him. Kyuhyun sighed for he knew that his deepest darkest s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter