Intro

Never Have I Ever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is not a chapter but sort of an explanation of how the games work (especially for those who are not familiar on how to play Never Have I Ever and Blindfold Body Touch).

To introduce briefly, here are the rules of the games:

**NEVER HAVE I EVER**

To play this game, the players sits in circle and take turns in playing by starting to say "Never have I ever" and then mentions a thing they have never done before. Like, "Never have I ever rode a bicycle." The players who have actually done the action before must take a drink The winner can either be the one who drinks the most, or the one who has the most fascinating story. But since this is Super Junior, I will make this more INTERESTING and Y. (LOL).

**BLINDFOLD BODY TOUCH**

There is one member who stands in the middle who gets to be blindfolded. Another member (chosen by the rest of the group) will stand in front of him and touches the body part that the members choose. The one who is blindfolded will have to guess who that member is. Each time they guess wrongly, they have to drink a shot.

 

So now you know why Siwon hates or will hate the games. :) Enjoy reading!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter