Uncompletely Weird.

Uncompletely Weird.

 

Chapter 1

Uncompletely Weird.

My name is Lee Hyukjae, i have one older brother that i really love, his name is Lee Sungmin. We lived with ourselves, since our parents have passed away when i'm still 7 years old and my brother who 3 years older than me took the responsibility to apply all my needs, from my school needs until the common needs. Sometimes i felt guilty to him, in his young age, he needs to take care of me, that he willingly to sacrifice his teenager period just to work harder than before so he can feed me up. Now i'm still in my high school, since i'm now 17 years old and i can get a part-time job, i'm trying to help my brother as much as i can.

I'm on my way back home now, when suddenly my phone is ringing. I looked to My hand phone and found an unknown number.

"Hello?"

"Are you Hyukjae?" Someone across the phone asked, his voice was deep and heavy.

"Yes. Who is this?" I asked, feeling curious and somewhat how, i feel something bad is going to happen.

"Your brother is.." he paused. Oh i hate people like this.

"What?! What's wrong with my brother?" I asked, a little bit pissed off.

"He is in Hospital" And i felt numb. It can't be...

 

****

"Hyung are you... Heck?!" I opened the door harshly and stopped right in place. Well, I ran from the base floor until the 5th floor just to see my brother was kissing with other male???????????? Okay, i would be not this surprised if it's a woman, but this is a male!!! M-A-L-E! Hello,, is my Hyung a gay? Well, i shouldn't asked that again, since the scene in front of me was a proof.

 

I'm stayed still, until Sungmin hyung realized my appearance. He parted his lips from the man's lips and looked surprised to found me looked at him weirdly.

"Ah, Hyukkie,, " He stuttered. I walked closer but before i reached his spot i was suddenly dropped. Oh gosh, this is the second time to feel all this worried. First when i knew that my parents were at hospital and they passed away in hospital too, it made some kind of phobia to stay in a long time in hospital. 

Second, is now. Well, even i saw something weird, but it's still freak me out. 

"Hyukkie..." He said, i waved my right hand to tell him not to speak. i stood up and took my breath. In~~~ Out~~~~In~~~ Out~~~, ahhh.... Better. I look up and found the other male was staring at me. 

"Eumm.. Hyukkie,.."

"Don't say anything hyung. You're a sick person, and a sick person needs to rest." I said, demandingly.

"But, i'm just.." He tried to speak..

"NO buts. You're SICK" i said again, with a lot pressure of course. You see the caps lock is on, don't you?!

"But i'm just hurt my legs, look at this!" He said. I looked to his knees and found, a little bruise on it. Not bandaged or anything.  

Silent. Silent. Silent. Wait a sec.. (Still in progress....98% 99% 100%)

Finish.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS??????" I screamed. Oh, i felt so stupid. So i came here just to see my hyung kissed? What kind of experience is this. " Yah, old man over there, why didn't you tell me my hyung is just got a little bruise? "

"Well, i haven't finished what i'm about to say, but you already hung up the phone. But as you can see, i'm not an old man. I'm still 20.  " He said casually.

"But, your face didn't show that you are a 20-year-old man, lavish-faced man!" I said while put my tongue out.

"You!!!"

"Hey, hey, you kids..." Sungmin tried to cut our fight.

"We're not KIDS!" I said while The lavish-faced man said the same thing. I looked to him, and about to say something.

"You.."

"Ya! Can't you two shut up? " Sungmin warned. I shut my mouth and pouted. "Hyukjae, can you act more mature?" Sungmin asked. I pouted more. He sighed. I felt bad for him.

"Hyung.."

"What is that?" He pointed to a bundle in my hand. I turned to a forgotten bundle and said happily to him, " oh, hyung, since i'm 17 can i have a part-time job?"

"No." He said bluntly. "Huh? Why?" I asked.

 

"No. As long i'm here, you're not going to have a job or anything. Don't think about something like that again, just think about your school" He said coldly.

"But, i'm old enough hyung!" I said, a little bit pissed off. Why can he just trust me one time?!

"No. I said NO." He said deadly. I bit my lower lip, as i tried to hold my tears. "Whatever!" I said and went away.

"You shouldn't lock him like this, Minnie, his old enough." The other man said.

"That's not the problem, Kyu.. But i'm afraid i might lose him. That scares me a lot." Sungmin said as he sighed deeply. Kyuhyun thought for a while before a smile suddenly appeared on his handsome face.

"I know, where the place that he can safely working" Kyuhyun said proudly, like he was a genius (But he is a genius -____-). Sungmin looked at him confusedly.

*

I walked slowly, still thinking that Sungmin hyung didn't support me to have a part-time job. Have i said, it was part-time? So i can still go to school. Hahh,, i just want to help him. What should i do? Suddenly, my phone ringing again. I pick it up without looking to the number.

"Yes?" I said lazily.

"Yah, young annoying man, you're hyung is.." He sounds worried.

"Said it first. What? He fell again and he hurted his another knee? Or he just vomited? " I said.

"No! This is real. He collapsed!" 

"What? you're not kidding me, aren't you? He was fine, i just went off from there about 15 minutes ago," I said tried to calm down, can't hide my worry.

"Yah, i'm not joking around! Come here already!" And he hung up.

What?

*

A/N : This is already edited and tonight, as i have planned, i'm going to update the 2nd chapter. 

I'm sorry *Bowing*