Chapter 1

Beautiful Stranger
Please log in to read the full chapter

You saw him staring at you from across the room. You couldn’t help but make eye contact with this cute stranger. You question if you should go up to him or not. When you finally muster the courage to do so, you notice he’s already making his way towards you.

“Hi,” the beautiful stranger tells you. “My name is Jonghun. It’s a pleasure to meet you.” He firmly shakes your hand.

Suddenly feeling more anxious than before, you forget to let go. You stare into his eyes as you manage to stutter, “H-hi. I’m Al.” You’re now squeezing his hands very firmly.

"Al? Is it short for something,” he asks, smiling at your obvious nervousness.

“Alandia,” you reply shyly, still gripping his long, slender fingers.

“Well, Alandia,” he says, “I think you’re going to break my hand.”

“Um, just call me Al,” you request as you finally release him.

The two of you sit in silence for a while, until he finally breaks the ice again.
Fanning himself, he asks if you want to go somewhere less crowded. You nod your head a bit harder than normal.

Jonghun leads you to the basement of the club. It’s very secluded and very quiet.

“How did you know about this place?” you ask him. “It seems like no one’s been here for ages.”

He laughs lightly as he plays with his hair. The two of you stand in silence yet again. Finally, he responds, “I have my ways.”

His mysteriousness begins to scare you, but in a good way. Yo

Please log in to read the full chapter