1. Are you dating someone?

The Adopted Daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Summary : 

In which Baekhyun just wants their daughter to start dating but Chanyeol is being extra overprotective.

***

Baekhyun is watching a music show on TV in their family room when his one and only daughter sit beside him.

"What are you watching, Papa?" She asks.

"Hot Boys." Baekhyun answers calmly without taking his eyes of the TV.

Jiwon look at the music show on TV curiously. There is a boyband in the middle of their performance. If Jiwon isn't mistaken, their band name would be EXO.

"Which one do you like?" Jiwon asks."

"All six of them are hot. But the hottest still the one with 88 number on his back, Kai" Baekhyun squels. 

Jiwon just shakes her head at her Papa's action. "I should tell Daddy that you are drooling over Kai." She teases Baekhyun.

"No no! Don't you dare! Your daddy is going to kill me if he knows. You don't want to see me die, do you?" Baekhyun gives her a kicked puppy look.

"I was just kidding Papa." Jiwon says, giving him a gummy smile.

"I know... I was just kidding too, by the way." Baekhyun left hand reach Jiwon's hair and caress them, "But what about you though? Do you like them?" Baekhyun asks his daughter curiously.

"EXO?"

"EXO and maybe boys in general? Do you like them? Are you perhaps dating someone?" Baekhyun asks his daughter again. Hands still caressing Jiwon's short hair.

"No." She calmly answers.

"What do you mean with no?" Baekhyun's eyes now focus on his daughter, the music show and EXO is forgotten. "You don't like EXO? You don't like boys? Or You are not dating someone? Which one?" 

"Geezz, slow down Papa. I'm not going anywhere" Jiwon scold his father, in which she gets a pout in return. Sometimes she doubt Baekhyun is really older than her since he is so childish.

"Just answer my question, honey." He press.

"I don't know. I've never thought about all of that before, I guess."

Baekhyun looks at his daughter sharply. Analyzing if she tells him the truth. When he doesn't find a proof about her lie to him, he says "Jiwonnie, are you gay? I mean, since you are a girl, lesbian? Do you like girls?"

Jiwon speechless.

Baekhyun takes Jiwon's face with both of his hands and look at her dead in the eyes with too much love, "J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter