Bonus

Sweet Valentine

"That's all? Aww, that ended too fast!" Hani's complaint snapped them back to reality as they looked over to realise that the other 3 of EXID were no longer watching the movie but staring intently at them, making them gasp loudly.
"You girls!" 
"No, no, don't mind us. Keep going." Hyelin said, gesturing for them to continue.
"Since when were you guys watching?!" Solji exclaimed as she leapt off LE's lap.
"Since you two started making out and became too loud for us to concentrate on the movie." Jeonghwa replied simply with a smirk.
"W-We weren't making out! And besides, we weren't that loud!" LE protested as Hani rolled her eyes.
"Of course you weren't." She said sarcastically.
"You were so busy making out with each other that you didn't even notice that we paused the movie." Jeonghwa said, gesturing to the paused movie on the TV.
"I swear, if we weren't here, you two would've taken each other right there and then." Hyelin rolled her eyes as well, getting up to stretch her legs.
"And you guys are ok with it?" Solji asked.
"There's a limit to making out when others are around, Solji unnie. I don't think any of us are interested in watching live ." Hyelin said, making both of them blush a bright red.
"That's not what I meant! I mean the two of us being together!" 
"Hm? Yeah, of course we are." Hani said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. "Why wouldn't we be?"
"You two are so cute together! You're the perfect match for each other!"  Jeoonghwa squealed. "That said, we got some great pictures from that. We'll share them in the groupchat!" She exclaimed, holding her phone with a playful smirk.
"Ya!!!" Laughter filled the house as Solji and LE tried in vain to stop the three.