Sweet Valentine

Sweet Valentine

LE tried her best not to frown at all the couples acting like lovebirds openly in the streets. Valentine's Day wasn't exactly her favourite holiday and the couples everywhere weren't helping her mood as she walked alone. The only thing that made Valentine's Day better was the movie marathon. With nobody to spend the day with and a rule prohibiting them from dating, the five girls of EXID gather every month on the 14th, the 'love days' of Korea, to hang out and just enjoy themselves. Valentine's Day was Movie Marathon Day, and they were all gathering in Solji's house to watch the movies. Solji was always the one in charge of Movie Marathon Day, because she took the members' likes and dislikes into consideration while chosing the movies to watch, and made sure everyone would take turns to watch movies of one another's interests. 

Which ultimately meant there would be horror movies, which she absolutely despised. LE stared, deadpanned, at the stack before her, some of them obviously of the dreaded genre. She was definitely going to get nightmares for the next few days. She sighed, internally apologising to Wooyoo for the sleepless nights that were soon to come.
"Solji unnie, hurry!" Hani called out excitedly as all of them were already seated, anticipating the movies.
"Coming! Just wait for me to finish washing these dishes!" Solji called out from the kitchen.
"Solji unnie, do you need help?" LE asked as she walked to the kitchen, watching as Solji put the whisk away.
"Can you help me bring those drinks and snacks to the table? Thanks, Hyojin." Solji said, gesturing to the items on the table as she rummaged through the fridge.
"Alright." LE did as told, bringing the snacks and drinks over. Just as she sat down, Solji came out of the kitchen, holding two boxes.
"What are those, unnie?" Hyelin asked curiously. Solji grinned, squeezing into the space next to LE.
"Chocolates! We may not have anyone to spend today with, but it is still Valentine's Day after all!" She said, handing one box to Jeonghwa for her to share with Hyelin and Hani while she opened the other one to share with LE. Soon, the lights were turned off, starting the movie marathon. 

As they watched movies after movies, LE noticed how Solji squirmed every once in a while, making her wonder she was  uncomfortable in the limited space she had.
"Solji unnie, you can always change your seat, you know." She whispered to Solji, who shook her head.
"No, I want to sit next to you, Hyojin." She pouted adorably, the frown on her face adding to the cuteness. LE could only chuckle at the aegyo their leader was showing her.
"Still, that can't be comfortable for you." LE said as she thought of a solution. It took everything Solji had not to let out a yelp of surprise when LE literally just picked her up and settled her down on her lap. "There, this should be more comfortable for you." Solji soon snapped out of her surprise and smiled affectionately to LE, giving her a quick peck on the lips.
"Thank you. You're the best, Hyojin." She whispered as she wrapped her arms around LE's neck. They kept their relationship a secret from everybody, even the members. They weren't ready for others to know yet. Still, they had a growing suspicion that the members have already caught on. That didn't matter though. They were just happy and content to be together. "Oh right, try some of these chocolates." Solji said as she reached for the box of chocolates. LE looked at her curiously.
"Why are you so eager for me to try them? Did you do something to it?" LE asked jokingly as Solji smacked her playfully.
"Of course not! I'm not that mean! These chocolates are special."
"Why? Did you make them?" Solji beamed.
"Yup, I made them! Just for you." She winked. "I bought the chocolates that the kids are eating." LE chuckled at that.
"Biased."
"Only for you." As LE reached a hand out to take one of the chocolates, Solji suddenly pulled them away. "If you want my homemade chocolates, you have to prove to me that you really want them." She smirked teasingly at LE. LE smiled as she wrapped her arms around Solji's waist.
"Do I really have to?" She asked, putting on her cutest act. Only Solji could ever bring this side of her out.
"Of course. I worked hard to make them, you know. Now it's your turn to earn them, or you won't get any." 
"Even if I beg you?" LE gave her a small whine.
"Nope! You need to be sincere." 
"Like this?" LE asked as she gave Solji a small kiss.
"Hm... It's not sincere enough." Solji was just teasing her of course, but she was so amused at LE's attempts that she just couldn't seem to stop.
"I quit, I'm not doing it." LE pouted as she pushed Solji lightly, turning away.
"Are you angry?" Solji asked with a knowing smirk on her face as she tried to look at LE's face, making LE turn away further. "Aww, you little child. Are you upset because you can't get what you want?" Solji cooed at her before laughing. She soon fell silent, prompting LE to turn back and look at her, curious as to why she was suddenly quiet. As soon as she turned around, she felt warm lips connecting to hers and two gentle hands cupping her face to prevent her from turning away. Not like she would. A tongue pushed against her lips, forcing them to part slightly, providing the intruder entry into . As soon as she did, she could feel something being pushed into . 
"Ngh..." It took all of her willpower not to let out a moan. As the chocolate melted in , filling it with gooey sweetness, LE couldn't help but think that maybe Valentine's Day wasn't all that bad after all. The need for oxygen soon became too much to bear, and they relunctantly pulled away. Solji smiled lovingly at LE, the last bit of the chocolate from her lips.
"Happy Valentine's Day."