Introduction to Min Chul + Second Member

From Fan Girls to Band Girls (Apply Closed)

"And here we have the leader of our new group: S.O.S."

Min Chul looked up from her halfway painted toenails and stopped singing. "Yah~! Oppa~! Learn to knock!" She pouted and scrunched her nose before sighing and going back to her toenails.

"Are you not going to introduce yourself to the camera?"

Min Chul rolled her eyes. "Hongki-oppa, I'm not falling into one of your tricks again." She stuck her tongue out at the camera in the older male's hands. She grinned an finished putting the bright red polish on her toenails.

Hongki sighed dramatically and pouted at his dongsaeng. "Pleeeeasee?" He whined. For a moment, all the camera saw was the purple carpet of Min Chul's room.

"Fine."

With a grin, Hongki lifted the camera again and focused it on Min Chul.

"Annyeonghasaeyo~!" Min Chul smiled brightly, waving at the camera and standing to bow. She pulled the brown and pink strands of hair to the right side of her head and fiddled with them. She chuckled nervously. "Kissy Leader Bae Min Chul imnida~"

"See, now was that so hard?" Hongki laughed.

"Hyung, we have schedules."

Min Chul's eyes widened and she plopped back onto her bed as she saw the blond bassist peep his head into her room. "Annyeong sunbae-nim."

"Annyeong Minnie," Jaejin smiled, winking before looking back at Hongki and taking away the camera and turning it to face himself. "Hongki-hyung has a schedule to attend and Min Chul has to go meet the next member of her group. Bye for now!" He smiled and waved before shutting off the camera and grabbing Hongki's hand; he quickly left Min Chul's dorm.

"Aish, pabo~~" Min Chul whined at herself as she flopped backwards on her bed. She looked up at her ceiling and then over at her clock. She hopped up off her bed and went to the bathroom connected to her room.

After choosing her outfit carefully and taking off her brown and pink wig to change it to her light purple one, Min Chul grabbed her messenger bag and left the dorm. The company building was only a block away so she walked. During the five to ten minute span it took her to get to the building and then to the top floor, she began thinking about how she came to be in the position she was in.

-----

"Minnie! You have mail!"

Min Chul ran down the stairs of her two-story home and practically ran into one of her older brothers. "Yah~! ChaeHwan-oppa~!" She pouted, looking up at her brother.

"Chullie, open it! Open it!" Min Chul's indentical twin sister, MinSeo, exclaimed, holding out the important looking letter. "Come on!!!" The red-headed girl was bouncing up and down as Min Chul took the letter.

Opening the envelope carefully, Min Chul looked around as her family began to gather in the dining room. She met the eyes of everyone, even her oldest two brothers who were home from their civil duties for the day.

"Are you going to read it, pabo-ah?" Her oldest brother, HyukHae, grinned.

Min Chul rolled her eyes and unfolded the letter.

"To Miss Bae Min Chul,

You have been selected as one of five girls that are part of the Primadonna fanclub to become an idol. We have seen the competitions you have competed in and we believe you have the talent needed to be an international superstar.
This project will include you, if you accept our offer, and four other girls. You will be part of the sister group to F.T. Island.
We hope that you and your family consider our offer and contact us here at FNC Music and Mnet Media within the week of your receiving of this letter.

Thank you,

CEO of FNC
CEO of Mnet Media"

Min Chul and her family of thirteen others stood in silence and shock before Min Chul's mother grabbed the letter and went to the kitchen to get the house phone.

The twelve siblings and their father listened as Illiandra talked to both CEOs. When she came back, she hugged Min Chul and kissed her on both cheeks.

"My baby's going to be an idol," Illiandra choked out, smiling. "Famous." She put her hands over her chest and sighed happily.

------

"Hey, watch where you're going."

Min Chul's eyes widened as she looked at the short haired girl in front of her. She tilted her head to the side and then looked around; she realized she was about to walk out of the elevator on the wrong floor. She rubbed the back of her head nervously and stood in the corner of the elevator as the girl got on.

"Aren't you going to apologize?" The girl's voice was cold and a bit snarky. "How old are you anyway? 12?"

Min Chul grit her teeth together. "19." She sighed and shook her head. "Mianhae. I didn't mean to run into you; I was thinking."

"I didn't ask for your life story, honey," the girl smirked, rolling her eyes.

The silence in the elevator became awkward; it became even more so when both girls got off on the same floor and began walking to the same room.

"Wait..." The short-haired girl said, unfolding her arms and placing her hands on her hips. She narrowed her eyes at Min Chul and then plopped into a chair in the meeting room. "Please do not tell me /you're/ the leader of this group."

Min Chul sighed and took a deep breath before smiling and bowing. "S.O.S Kissy Leader Bae Min Chul imnida~"

The girl rolled her eyes. "S.O.S Sweet Bad- Kwon Soo Jin imnida."

"Ah, so you are the girl I'm supposed to be meeting today," Min Chul smiled. "You'll be staying in the room attached to mine by a bathroom. They're really comfortable and I think your things were already taken there."

The new member raised an eyebrow and then sighed. "You talk too much." She muttered. "And I'm your unnie, so if I ask you to stop talking, I suggest you do so." She looked around the room. "So, are we leaving or not?"

Min Chul bit her lip and sighed. "Neh, we're leaving." She forced her smile back on her face before turning to walk out of the room.

"Oh, and call me Bekah."

"Arasso Bekah-unnie," Min Chul smiled. "You can call me Eva; it's short for Evangeline."

Bekah chuckled and said her first serious statement since the two had met. "Evangeline? That's a pretty name."

----------------------------------------------

FNC Music and Mnet Music Reveal Group Name and Second Member!

F.T. Island's sister group's name has been revealed as S.O.S (Save Our Souls). The name is a play off of F.T. Island's name Five Treasured Island; usually when people are trapped on an island, they find a way to make an S.O.S message. This is what the CEOs have said about the group name.
Today, the second member of F.T. Island's sister group was revealed. She is taking up the position of Lead Guitar, Keyboard,
and Vocals. Her name is Kwon Soo Jin, and we hear she's quite the rebel. Check out her info below!

Kwon Soo Jin

Photobucket

Korean Name: Kwon Soo Jin
English Name: Rebekah Kwon
Age: 21
Birthday: July 11
Ethnicity: Korean-Italian
Birthplace: Milan, Italy
Raised: Milan, Italy | Barcelona, Spain | Seoul, South Korea
Fluent Languages: Italian, Korean, Spanish
Basic Languages: Mandarin

Stage Name: Bekah
Stage Persona: Sweet Bad-
Position: Lead Guitar/Keyboard/Vocal
Instrument(s):
Guitar:
Photobucket
Keyboard:
Photobucket

--------------------

Here we are! An intro to my character and the first chosen member. ^_^
*runs off to go grocery shopping with my roommate*
<3