2. I'm Married

Prenuptial Agreement
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I would like to talk to her"

Those are the seven words that keeps on repeating in Sehun's head. He wanted the ground to swallow him already of how stupid he was last night, now he needs to get someone ready infront of Mina. "Oh God I'm screwed."

 

Throwback last night

 

"I would like to talk to her." She chuckled, a chuckle that souded like music to Sehun's ears. She's just too adorable, too cute for him to handle, did he mention that she's too beautiful?.  "What was she like?" Mina got off his lap and tries to button back her blouse, while Sehun was sitting up straight.

He was actually a bit conflicted when Mina asked him about this, somehow the images of Joohyun at their first meeting starts to flash and all those stingy and geek Joohyun suddenly disappeared from his head. "Weird" he mumbled which is audible to Mina. Not only it happened to Mina, this also happen to every other girls he makes out with. That's the reason why he can't go all the way. 

He was deep in thought, smiling bitterly actually. Somehow he hates himself for not forgetting about that princess like Joohyun. His train of self loath thoughts were disturb when Mina snapped her fingers infront of him. "Are you okay?" She asked in a sweet tone and he remained quiet. 

Mina became confused and somehow felt a knot on her stomach. She suddenly felt used for a minute after seeing how Sehun looked after asking about his wife. "You know what? Forget it, you're just using me. I don't want to be a mistress nor break up a couple! Never in my wildest dream!" She lets out a sigh and stormed out of Sehun's car not even bothering to fix her hair. "I was stupid of thinking what you've said were true." 

"W-wait, hold on I didn't mean to- wait Mina I can explain!" Sehun tried to held her back but this time he failed and with that he just let a butterfly escaped. 

 

End of flashback

 

He runs his hands through his hair remembering how stupid he was last night. Usually he is always composed and full of confidence but right now he's full of doubt and he felt like his heart is coming out of his throat. He can't get enough of this girl that's what he thought and currently wants to see her right now. He can clearly see himself with her. 

He is now busy day dreaming of what could've happen if he did this and that but all he could do is to curse himself for the WedRing theory and shamelessly telling the girl he likes that he's married. With nothing good to think of he's now planning on how to get this girl back on his boat. He kinda thought of coming clean, telling Mina that he is in an arrange marriage but that would be an even harder scenario for her to grasp. 

He was thinking if he will be honest, Mina might loose confidence and will think that his parents might not approve of her. Well that's the most probable thing he could think of now that his parents has invested alot in this wedding. But there is also a thought at the back of his head that maybe, just maybe she'll accept him if he comes clean.

Deep in his thoughts on thinking of what to say he got startled by his secretary who just barged in without knocking. "We already found where she's working doc." With that Sehun took off his white coat and briskly ran his way to the exit hospital leaving his secretary, Hoseok confused. Hosoek just stared at the line at the clinic and sighed. What will he do to the patients waiting for him since morning? 

Driving as fast as he could he reached the middle school where Mina teaches and searched for her within the premises. He was sweating along with a racing heart and it stopped when he saw Mina having an interaction with kids. She was so sweet. Wearing a light touch of make up and her hair let loose. She even looked stunning at such simple dress. All he did was just standing by the door way adoring her, not wanting to disturb her work. 

She was in all smile but when she turned her sight by the door her expression suddenly turned grim. Right outside was a young man in a neat shirt, looking like a professional indeed. But Mina could only care less if he's just going to make her his mistress. With her mood gone bad she dismissed her class a little early and the students exited the room with girls amused at the guy waiting for their beloved teacher. 

"What are you doing here?" She spat with disappoinment evident on her tone. She thought she could easily forget about him and could just count what happened to them yesterday as a bad encounter. But with Sehun already know where she works seems like it wont be just a souvenir anymore. He will be a new baggage that she will carry for the rest of her life. 

"Look, I'm here to say sorry." Sehun slowly approached her while she's looking on the table, fixing her things ready to leave. She just stayed quiet and walked passed Sehun which made him frustrated about himself. He didn't let Hoseok look for her just for him to go home heartbroken, he didn't come all the way here just to go back to work empty handed. He wanted her, and that's all he know for now. He might laugh at his fiancé's remarks about finding true love but damn she is right. 

"Let me explain." He tried to catch up with Mina in the crowded hallway, carelessly hitting stuff or students from time to time. He doesn't care if he looks desperate right now but all he wanted is a chance to present himself to Mina. 

"For pete's sake Doc. You're in my workplace, a place where your motives should not be exposed to children. A place where mistresses and having an affair should not be taught." Mina hissed, half-whispering while walking as fast as she could to her office. Not even bothering to look at Sehun while brisk walking.

Growing impatient Sehun lets out a sigh and pulled her close to him and now they're few inches apart. Good thing the hallways is getting more empty with classes almost resuming. Mina who was trying to avoid looking at his face landed her gaze locked with his as she got surprised by Sehun's pull. 

Meanwhile Sehun was also surprised by his action he hasn't even composed the words he supposed to tell her but one thing for sure is, he can't tell her he's just engaged and about to get married in two months. So with no c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter