1. The WedRing Theory

Prenuptial Agreement
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With two months left before his wedding Sehun is working twice as he was before, and by work it means drinking out and getting wasted. In a crowded place where single people fish, there stand one solo looking man leaning towards the bar sipping his drink hoping to have a nice catch. It's been 5 months that he and his fiancé have this kind of set up. Sehun almost getting laid but never happened (maybe just until ) and his beautiful soon to be wife minding her own business not even bothering Sehun about his whereabouts. They would only share cool talks like gossips and people they both hate but never serious, somehow their relationship is more like acquaintances rather than a soon to be married couple. Just two people with no intimacy at all.

To know more about Sehun, he is a physician, a cardiologist to be exact and one of the heir of a multimillion company. Apparently they own alot of businesses in South Korea from Malls, Hotels and Hospitals. He doesn't have a good image in their hospital actually being reckless (though his success rate as doctor is 98%) , a casanova and what fueled their hatred are the rumours spreading that he will be the next president in their hospital, at a very young age. It's pretty ironic that he treat heart problems when he caused a lot of heart breaks. Well he lets his nephews and nieces call him uncle Barney for a reason.

Still in the club with loud music and surrounded by drunk or fake drunk people Sehun is still waiting to find a new target and with just a few minutes have passed a y woman in red approached him. Sometimes Sehun would think that he doesn't need to throw a net when he's a bait himself. 

"Alone, handsome?" Sehun raised an eyebrow eyeing the woman from head to toe. She wasn't bad, short skirt, only to cover her underwear and an overly revealing top. He could almost see the soul of this woman. With that evaluation it's time to apply his WedRing theory. A theory he created when he don't or do like the presence of the girl. If he likes the girl he would intentionally show her his engagement ring that practically looks like a wedding ring and create an image of an oppressed husband. What would he gain? Of course comfort and  sympathy and that's how he get laid. But what happens to people he dont like? He will just simply tell them he's married and a loyal husband to a beautiful wife and tonight's the night where he used his engagement ring for a rare moment.

"No, I'm waiting for my wife." He flashes a sorry looking smile and turned his back to the girl. But tonight seems to be not his good shot. 

"But I heard you're on the brink of divorce." Well the success rate of this WedRing theory he created is only limited to places he's less known, which means once he reaches the limit it's time to change place.

He sighs while keeping a composed look. Now he needs to make a perfect excuse to get away from this persistently lady in front of him. It's time to make his emergency exit. He flashes a cheeky grin at the lady while secretly making a miss call to his most trusted contact, his fiancé.

"You seem to have heard the gossip around here." Sehun smirked leaning on the counter and pushes his drink to the lady. "But I am indeed meeting with her." 

 

 

On the other hand the busy Joohyun is walking back and forth trying to find a loophole on her client's case for today is one of her worst. Having a molester and a "Liar" as her client.

"Haven't I told you Mr. Kim to tell me everything with whole honesty? To tell me anyone, anything I need to bury? What was that out there? Have fun in jail!" Joohyun screamed leaving her client shaking in fear.

Stressed and frustrated is the right term to what she is experiencing right now. It's already past 10 pm, instead of going to sleep and relax here she is trying to figure out how to counter the new evidence that was leaked to her. Joohyun is one of the b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter