What The Hell..?

His ... Girlfriend?!

0. That’s how many hours of sleep I had last night. My mind was flooded with the memory of his lips on mine. My first kiss, taken by a man. How ... Why?!

“Hyukjae! Get your up and get ready for school!”

“Yeah, Mom!”

I looked over and the clock read ‘7:00‘. I sighed then picked up the small clock, widening my eyes. I’M GOING TO BE LATE! Jumping from my bed I ran into the shower, washing myself then throwing on my clothes, brushing my teeth and slipping on shoes.

“Bye Mom!”

“You aren’t going to eat breakfast?”

“No! Bye!”

I don’t think I’ve ever ran so fast in my life. My eyes met the ground, trying to concentrate on picking up speed and suddenly I was on the ground.
“Aish! Yah! Watch what you’re doing!”

“Hyukkie!~”

Oh God, please no. I looked up, only to see Satan himself, Lee Donghae. my life. Reaching down, he pulled me to my feet and I pushed him away, dusting myself off.

“Why in such a rush?”

“We’re late for school! What the hell are you doing here anyway?!”

“I was waiting for you. I told you I would.”

My cheeks began to become hot and I looked at the ground. He actually waited for me? Is he stupid? ... Why am I happy about this? Shaking my head I looked at my wrist watch, gasping at the time.

“We have to go!”

“Alright~!”

Suddenly I felt a hand in mine and before I could react, we were already running. My heart started to beat faster than normal and my temperature was rising. Am I getting sick? We reached the school and we stopped at the gates, gasping for breath. Note to self; Never become an athletic runner. You won’t make it. My eyes went from Donhae’s face to where our hands were still connected.

“Yah. Let go of my hand.”

“Nope. You’re my girlfriend so, You have to get used to it.”

“Your what? ... Oh. Yeah ...”

. I forgot. God please, kill me now? Why would I agree to such a thing? PABO! I sighed loudly, turning my head to the side. This is embarrassing. We’re both males, this isn’t normal. Donghae flashed me that stupid 5-year-old smile before laces our fingers. This is disgusting ... It should be, right? But, why doesn’t it feel like it ... Before I could collect my thoughts I was jerked forward. We entered the school and all eyes were glued on us. My face was diagonal to the floor. I may not of seen them staring but, I could sure as hell feel it. We took our seats and I sighed in relief. Finally, I’ll be away from that bastard. Someone sat next to me and I looked over, only for my hope to be shattered when I saw the bastard.

“Get up, you’re in Min’s seat.”

“Min? Who’s Min?”

“My friend now get up.”

“Hyukkie-ssi!”

My eyes shot forward, only to see my bunny-like friend walking towards us. I don’t think I’ve ever been so happy in my life to see him. Which is sad isn’t it? Hm. I stood up, running over and pulling Min into a hug. Save me.

“Yah, Hyukkie? What’s wrong?”

“I have a stalk-”

“So, you must be Min~ Hello~!”

“U-Uh, Hello Donghae-ah.”

You’ve got to be kidding me. Letting go of Minnie, I slid behind him, peeking over his shoulder. Donghae smiled, putting his hand out. Min looked at it, then back to Donghae’s face. What is he doing?

“Nice to meet you. I’m Donghae, Hyukkie’s boyfriend.”

... NO. NONONONONONONO! Kill me! My jaw dropped and Minnie smiled slightly, taking Donghae’s hand. Suddenly he was jerked forward and that bastard whispered in his ear before letting him go. What did he say?

“Alright, get in your seats!”

Finally! I ran to my seat, plopping down in it. As Sungmin walked toward it, Donghae slid passed him, sitting down and smiling at him.

“I hope you don’t mind if we switch seats for today, Minnie-ssi~”

“O-Oh .. I guess not ... I’ll see you at lunch then, Hyukkie.”

“Wait! But-”

“Lee Hyukjae! Don’t disrupt my class!”

Great.

 

The rest of class was hell. Donghae kept trying to grab my hand, he wouldn’t stop staring at me, and he kept trying to write me notes. He is way to in to this charade. Finally the bell rang for lunch and I stood up. I get to get away from this lunatic. Just as I was about to head for the door, a firm hand caught my wrist. What does he want? I turned my head and was suddenly pulled into someone.

“W-What?”

“Spend lunch with ME Hyukkie~ You’re mine after all.”

“No. I’m spending it with my friends.”

“But, aren’t we DATING?”

With that statement, everyone’s heads turned. Girls wore looks that could slice through glass and men were disgusted. How could this get any worse?

“Eunhyuk-ssi?”

Pushing Donghae away, I turned to Sungmin who was scratching the back of his head. What’s wrong, Minnie?

“What is it, Minnie? Ready to go eat lunch?”

“Well ... Maybe you should eat lunch with Donghae-ah today ... I’ll see you later, okay?”

He turned around and ran out of the room. What is going on? Suddenly weight crashed against my back and arms wrapped themselves around me.

“You hear that? You get to eat with me. I know where I want to eat also.”

“You’re fat, get off of my back!”

 

“Why won’t you look at me, Hyukkie?”

“Don’t call me that. Only my friends can call me that.”

I took a bite of my sandwich, keeping my eyes on the ground. It seems that every second, this bastard is moving closer. If he doesn’t stop, I think I’ll punch him.

“Fine. What do you want me to call you, Hyukkie?”

“I told you-”

I picked my head up only to meet his gaze. I can’t move. We stared at each other, not even blinking.

“What ...”

“What’s wrong?”

That’s a good question. My heart can’t seem to calm down, my body is acting weird and my friend suddenly seems as if he wants nothing to do with me. It’s YOU.

“Nothing.”

The bell rang and I sighed in relief. I really can’t wait to just go home.

 

It’s the end of the day and, I was half way from the gate. What was wrong with Minnie? I saw him in Physics and he just averted his eyes. Is it because of what Donghae said? Hm ...

“Hyukkie~!”

“WHAT?”

I turned around only to be face to face with the king of douchebags. Jumping backwards I threw my hands up.

“What the hell are you doing?!”

“You didn’t wait for me. I wanted to walk you home.”

“Don’t you think you’re a little to serious? I thought this was-”

A hand slapped over my mouth and my eyes widened. Donghae pulled me close, places his lips close to my ear. My face heated up. I can hear him breathing ... What the hell am I thinking??! 

“Sh. Don’t yell.”

With that same smile, he took my hand, dragging me in the way of our houses. As we reached the fork in the road, that bastard stopped fast, looking down at me before glaring.

“What the hell are you thinking? You don’t yell things like that.”

“Oh, did I piss you off? Well excuuuuuuse me.”

“What is wrong with you?”

“Well,not only was forced to be your ‘girlfriend’ but, now my best friend won’t talk to me. I just want to go home.”

“I want to go to your house.”

“What? Hell no.”

“Yes, it’s this way, right?”

Taking my hand, he pulled me toward my road. What is he doing?!

“Why?! Just go home!”

“If we are going to be pretend lovers, I need to know more about you. This should be fun!~”