Chapter 3 - Believe

Best Fried Chicken

Jiwon has been eyeing Sehun for a couple times. He’s too serious, and that's weird. It’s Sunday and they usually go somewhere fun or movie marathon that end up make out in couch. But here they were. Sehun busy typing calculating and etc. “what are you doing?”

“Just some business”

Her eyebrow raised. He never answer some business before. He will go all explained and beside his father give him a rest weeks.

“what?” he asks.

“Nothing, you’re being super weird” she said

“how weird?”

“Mulla” she shrugged her shoulder “continue then I will go home”

“Ah!!” he whined and close his laptop “that's unfair!!” He pouted and Jiwon giggle “come’re” he patted seat next to him “ah pali” She laugh and settle beside him. He hug her and pulled her to his laps. “Remind me again why we never move in? So you can’t get out from here???”

“because I don’t want to” she shake her head. They live in the apartment but different tower only. Sehun always whined why she never want to move in? because they basically living together. Sometimes he will go to her room and sleep even when she’s outside. Or on the weekend she will be with Sehun all day long.

“Jiwonah, do you have project to finish urgently?” he asked as he planted a feathery kiss on her neck.

“No” she shake her head “why?”

“Can you out from office at 7 then?”

“why?”

“JUST ANSWEEEERRR” he pouted

she giggle and kiss his pout make him smiled at her. “Okay I can, is Mr. Oh taking me to date?”

“Well short off?” he grinned.

-

Jiwon eyebrow raised when they arrived at short of random place. Or at least on her thought.

“I thought we were on a date? because I’m like super hungry”

“uhm deh, after this we will eat okay?” he said.

They get out from the car and immediately greeted by warm old man. It was the old ahjussi who once driver for Sehun’s family.

“omo Jiwon ahgassi” he said

“ahjusi!” jiwon eyes lit up and hug the older man “What are you doing?” she asked

“well, doeryeonim want to buy this old store of mine” he chuckled

“you do??” Jiwon ask Sehun “for what? Ahjussi why you sell it?”

“aiguu agasi I’m old already Me and my Wife just want to farming at our house in Village”

Jiwon nodded “why dont we get in first?” Sehun said holding the small of her back “why i have a feeling I don’t like what will you do?” she whispered. Sehun just squeeze her shoulder and smiled nervously.

Once they stepped inside Jiwon look at very dusty place but a bit spacious. The interior sure needs the renovation. But the location and ambience is really good.

“okay? so what's this place for?” she asked.

Sehun smiled at her “I want to build a restaurant, i told you already darling” he said.

Jiwon eyes looks confuse and her brow frowned. Is this man crazy?

“o..okay? so what's my job in here? the interior?”

“that and… main chef”

“S..sehun????” her eyes now as big as balls.

“aigu agashi seems surprised. Doryeonim said he wants to make it for you though” ahjussi said.

Jiwon still gaped and wandering when he touch her back “jiwonah” he asked.

“I just….oh… wow?” she chuckled “can we… we discussed it again later?”

“sure” he nodded. He know there will be implication but he NEED jiwon. “so how about this place. You are the architecture you tell me about what you thought?”

“Ever since ahjussi open chinese restaurant I already loved the ambience and the location” she said “sure needs a renovation for kitchen and everything but this place is good” she smiled at Ahjussi.

“okay okay” Sehun mumble “so Ahjussi when is the signage?”

-

On the way back home they both silent and sehun felt uneasy somehow. Knowing Jiwon she will only start the argument once they step into house.

“Sehuna just drop me by the basement, i need to buy something” she said mumbling.

“sure” he nodded and parking his car

“no no, i will go alone, you can go to your house” she smiled

He frowned. It’s natural for him to tag her all night long. “ok? what’s wrong?” he asked.

“nothing wrong” she said blinked innocently.

“I want to sleep over” he stated.

“why?”

“what do you mean why? Do I need a reason?” he asked challenged back at her. He know something wrong and this must be about the chicken restaurant.

“Sehun….” she sighed. Fighting with Sehun is the least thing she wants but everything is new and too overwhelming for her. She needs time to absorb it.

“Tell me what’s wrong Jiwon” he enveloped her hands “is this about the restaurant? Tell me if there’s anything wrong I’ll try to fix it hm? Don’t shut me out” he said.

sensing anxious from his mouth she claps his hand and cooed “aniya I won’t shut you out okay?” she sighed “fine let’s talk in my house”

So talk they were in her apartment with a cup of coffee in hands. Sehun tells her about what he’s gonna do with the restaurant.

“how can we manage that? we both have jobs to do” she sighed “i believe in your dream hun, I do. Keude I just too… you know… concern?”

Sehun look down “I don’t know jiwon, I just felt like I want to build it. I want to run it”

“but you perfectly know your parents against it”

“what's wrong living in our dream?” he asked. Without Jiwon everything won't be complete, what he should do then. He put the mug and stand up “You perfectly know I hate these luxurious things in my life, that I never asked it.” he said “I’m going now” he said walking to the door but Jiwon quickly run to hold his hand.

“sehuna” she said. Indeed she know. For some Sehun might sounds silly. What's the use of build cheap restaurant when you can always run a family company? but that's not what he see. He just want to build his own empire. He always want to have simple life like jiwon’s family.

“stay here baby, sleep here with jiwonie?” she pulled him slowly.

She sure know how to tame the beast.

-

Jiwon walk to her room and found Sehun playing games with his phone. They lived in same apartment but completely different price of unit. Her apartment is so small and simple one compared to what Sehun have. He does own his penthouse with 2 large bedroom spacious living room and nice interior. While she only have one medium bedroom small kitchen and living room.

He indeed looks domestic when he’s in her house. He looks comfortable.

“AH!!” he groaned when he lose the game “damn baek hyung lately become really good at this! argh” he sighed.

“wash up hun” she said tying her hair into a high messy bun and apply her night cream “I will make us dinner”

“shiro” he pouted. “Can I just eat, change clothes and sleep?”

“then I won’t cuddle cause you smell bad” she said.

“Yah!” he kicked her blanket and receive a glare from her

“Dare you kick my blanket?” she said

“Anya anya” he quickly tidying her blanket “I hate wash up, its cold. Can I just sleep?” he pouted and walk to her he kneel and kiss her cheeks “Hmm i love your moisturizer, it smell like baby” he peppering kiss on her face and she giggle

“You know that's not makes me change my mind?” she asked basking on his little kisses and yelped when her pick her up to her bed “SEHUNA!”

He smiled mischievously and open his shirt “I will take a bath after this, promise” and with that they began their long long ride night.

-

She played with his long slender hands and felt he kiss her forehead. He just took a bath and put on his pajama bottom. “Sehuna” she called.

“Yes?”

She sit straight and smiled at him. He look so nervous and she can sense that. “What will your father think about this?”

“I guess I just need time to tell him about this, and I’m sorry you might be dragged to this. When Appa hate me with all his guts I might lost everything.”

“You know I always believe in you right?” she asked “You sure this isn’t just because what happened in Thailand?” she asked.

He shook his head immediately. He hold her hand and kiss her fingers “I never determined about anything else before” he said “well except when I say you will be my wife” he said

“Y..yah!” she slap his chest

“You know one day I call you at night like very late?” he asked and she nodded. She clearly remember it. She just sleep after long weeks of works and suddenly her phone vibrated. Its sehun called her telling her that he’s in her door. When she open the door sehun immediately hug her and cry. She never ask but she know someday he will told her eventually.

“I was so stressed. The work, the load, appa, hyung, and everything. I felt that world against me” he said

“Was it during the time you screw after Japan? And so your hyung has took over it?” she asked carefully.

“Yeah” he chuckled “I felt like… I’m so disappointment for Oh family. I put their name on shame” She bit her lips. She knew very well how Sehun felt that time. He so stressed and he got angry at everyone even her. They didn't spoke for almost like one week, until sehun come that night crying on her hug. Sleep like a baby ignoring the world.

“You know I almost kill myself?” he asked and she gasped. He come closer and peck “I...I grab my razor and think how is it nice if i just cut my wrist and end everything? I.. I close to cut my veins when I saw…” he kiss her hands “Our picture on my desk, our high school graduation photo” he said chuckled at his dark past. “That I still have a hope on you, on us” he sighed “On.. what will we discover. So I ran to you, the one who always believe me, put me sleep and encourage me” he wiped her tears “Believe me Jiwonah, I can’t sleep the night before without sleeping pills, so when I come to you it's the time I sleep peacefully without take any meds” he said

“Why…” she sighed “Sehuna…” she lost for words and scoot closer to his chest. Hugging him.

“Jiwonah, I’m so tired of these things” he said and shudders.

“Sehun” she pulled and touch his cheeks “go ahead make your dream come true, I will help you, I will stood by you” she said

He hug her and kiss her gently on the lips “I…” He bored into her eyes and spilled a tears “Gumawo jiwonie” he said “sincha gumawo, you make me so happy” he hug her and planted kiss on her neck “Love you” he whispered to her ears.

She smiled and closed her eyes before lean in his ear “and I, you”