Chapter 3

Be With You

“The date went smooth,” Jungkook said proudly, Seokjin smiled softly when he heard the younger’s tone. Jungkook told him their first date, a small café near their old school, a café with a comfortable atmosphere and jazz song playing at the background.

“Do you live with your parents?” Jungkook asked to break the ice, he eyed the way Seokjin cut his steak and eat it like it was the best meal he ever had.

Seokjin munched his lunch, shook his head and answered, “nope, I live alone.”

Jungkook widened his eyes a little bit, “all alone by yourself? That’s must be tough,” he sounded amused. Usually, pretty omega like Seokjin will choose to live with their parents, their pack; it will be safer.

Seokjin put down his fork and shook his head again, “it’s better than home actually,” once again the older male gave him an unexpected answer.

Seokjin nodded to assure him and smiled proudly, “no one tells me what to do; nobody gets angry when I tell them I can do simple tasks like going to a department store to buy my things.”

“W-well,” Jungkook cleaned his throat, “sometimes we do feel uncomfortable in our house.”

The older male pouted his lips, “I … I hate when someone tells me what to do,” he confessed, “Like they know what I have been through and force me to do it their way.”

Jungkook raised his head and gazed at Seokjin’s stubborn expression, determined face; no one can win over this omega when he decides on something, “It’s up to me whether I want to sleep or take a walk.”

He smiled confidently and Jungkook can feel his face turned into a deep shade of red while his heart ran like a madman, banging his ribs and he felt his inner wolf howl happily in front of his beloved omega.

So the story went on, Jungkook told him they went to several books store and talked a lot about animals. The older man loved dogs so much, same goes for the younger man. They talked for hours about Shiba inu and the movie with the title: Hachiko.

He remembered the way their hands accidentally brushed, he felt someone electrocuted him. The kind of excitement he can’t properly explain, the unimaginable happiness.

Also when he once again embarrassed himself by mentioning a poet book, he once saw Seokjin read it when the older male waited for Hoseok to finish his training. Seokjin laughed loudly because the younger man talked like he understands every little thing inside the book, he didn’t understand a thing.

“You know? I don’t really understand that book either,” Seokjin whispered to him after he laughed.

Jungkook covered his red face and huffed, “you don’t need to say that. I know you have great taste in genre.”

Seokjin waved his hand, “I’m serious, I randomly pick that book from the library, it has nothing to do with my taste, and I prefer action or fantasy books.”

It was raining if Jungkook wasn’t mistaken. The night after their date, both of them stood beside the bus sign with a transparent umbrella on each hand. Side by side, unlike the first time they met back then in the school, that night Jungkook was almost as tall as Seokjin. Even when Seokjin’s shoulder was broader than him but Jungkook was more toned than Seokjin’s slim figures.

“Oh?” Seokjin stretched his arm, checking if it still raining or not. He closed his umbrella and let it hung beside him when he was sure the rain stopped pouring. Jungkook copied his action and put his umbrella beside himself.

Seokjin looked to his left side and noticed a bus, “your bus is here,” he said to the younger male. Jungkook saw the bus, he bit his lips but he remained on his spot.

“I’ll see you off then go,” he decided.

Ten minutes, a bus to Seokjin’s destination arrived, “it’s too packed, I will ride the next one,” the older man reasoned. The rain was pouring again so they used their umbrella again, Jungkook smiled; that was mean they will be together longer.

“Really?” he asked Seokjin because in his opinion the bus wasn’t packed at all. There were several empty seats inside the bus but they chose to be quiet about that.

The raindrops hit the wet ground, the deafening yet calming sound of rain accompanied them for who knows how long.

Another bus stopped before them, Seokjin opened his mouth but before he can speak the driver shouted from inside when the door slid open, “this is the last bus, are you getting in or not?” the driver asked.

Seokjin sighed and then looked beside him, “I’ll be going then,” he said to Jungkook.

Jungkook halted before he reaches for Seokjin’s hand and stop him, he watched Seokjin get inside the bus with a heavy heart. The older man turned around, “I won’t be back from Seoul until the winter break,” nobody knows why the older male told Jungkook this information but the younger man was glad and sad at the same time. He won’t see Seokjin until the winter break.

The door slid closed, separating them before Jungkook can say his reply. Both of them gazed at each other until the bus drifted away and created a growing gap between them.

The window was cold when Seokjin touched it, he sat on the seat near the window and stared at it.

‘Look over there!’ one of the passengers shouted. 

Seokjin frowned and looked to the window again, he gasped when he saw a man running for his dear life; chasing after the moving bus. Running as fast as a wolf, Jungkook chased after the bus with his umbrella on the other hand.

“He is so fast!” one of the girls said with high pitched voice, admiring the younger male from inside the bus while Seokjin’s jaw dropped and his big doe eyes stared at Jungkook.

“Mister!” Jungkook screamed, “Stop the bus! Stop it!” he hit the bus with his free hand, he ran and hit the sliding door again and again until the bus stop for him.

Seokjin, frozen on his seat; watched Jungkook stepped into the bus with drenched clothes.

“What are you doing?!” the driver asked with a worried voice, everyone in the bus was as shock as the driver. The passengers whispered to each other, some of them believed Jungkook was an athlete. The wet clothes stick to his body, showing his perfect abs and his toned chest. Be it betas, omegas, or even alphas, no one doubt Jeon Jungkook’s charm.

“Sorry, sir!” Jungkook said with ragged breaths, he stood tall while his eyes searched for a certain omega. He took long strides, stopping in front of Seokjin, “Kim Seok Jin!” he called.

“Y-Yes?” Seokjin replied with wide eyes, staring to the younger male with wet raven hair that stuck to his forehead and a shade of pink on his cheeks.

Jungkook panted, face as firm as stone and face so serious like he was ready to propose Seokjin right there.

“Can I write you letters?”

“Pfft-” Seokjin bent down and held his stomach, shoulder trembled as he laughed as hard as he can.

The other passengers chuckled along with the older man, Jungkook nibbled his lower lips; anxious while waiting for the answer.

Seokjin stood up from his seat and reached for Jungkook’s wet cheek, he wiped Jungkook’s face with his hoodie’s sleeve as gentle as possible, “stop biting your lips, it will bleed.”

“You can write me a letter anytime, any day you want. I will be waiting for it,” he answered with a big grin to the younger male.

‘They must be dating,’ the others said with a small voice and sweet smiles, some of them clapped their hands softly to encourage Jungkook.

‘How sweet,’ the girls and old lady giggled.

“YA!” the driver grabbed Jungkook’s collar, “congratulations but come one! Get off the bus!” the driver dragged the alpha and kicked him out the bus, “this isn’t Hollywood so continue this later when you meet your boyfriend again next time!”

Jungkook grinned, “I’ll write!” he shouted to Seokjin, ‘Get off first!’ the driver said, “I will definitely send you letters!” he waved to the omega.

“pfft-” Taehyung covered his mouth and turned around from his father and changed his position, pretending to be asleep on his mother’s lap while Jimin’s shoulder shook for holding back his own laugh.

Seokjin and Jungkook chuckled at their sons’ reaction, the older man giggled. Imagining his husband running like that, chasing after him just for asking his permission to write some letters. That was funny and stupid yet so sweet from the omega’s point of view.

*

-The rainy season is expected to last longer than usual-

Jungkook smiled while cleaning the tables, he looked to the television in the gym’s canteen with eyes full of fondness. Longer rainy season then that’s mean Seokjin will stay longer with them. He let out a happy sigh and continued his works.

Irene walked closer to him with a shy smile, “you look so happy lately,” she said.

“Pardon?” Jungkook blinked innocently, Irene nodded her head and offered him a cup of orange juice she just bought, “ah yeah- sort of,” he smiled sheepishly.

Irene titled her head, eyes full of wonder, “could it be,” she guessed, “you’re dating someone?”

Jungkook put the tables and chairs to its original position, “no way, why should I be?” when he has Seokjin he doesn’t need anyone else.

The raven-haired male bowed to Irene and walked pass by her, leaving her with a sad face. She let out a big sigh and turned around, meeting Changsub who smiled at her with a big smile.

“You look happy,” he said. Irene glanced at him coldly, “ah, my buttons,” Changsub prompted, remembering the time when Irene wanted to fix Jungkook’s shirt’s buttons.

Irene looked straight to his eyes, with pity in her eyes, “are you stupid?” she patted Changsub’s shoulder and left him.

*

“It’s raining again ….” Chanyeol grumbled, let his head hung and played with his small car.

Baekhyun pouted and mumbled, “It’s all my father’s fault,” he claimed, Taehyung and Jimin’s ear perked.

“Why?” the older twin asked, Taehyung sat beside his brother and waited for Baekhyun’s answer.

Baekhyun tsk’d and grumbled, “Whenever his car gets washed, it rains the next day,” Taehyung remembered Baekhyun’s father, uncle Siwon.

“He washes it every day!” Baekhyun said with an angry tone, “our car is American,” he added proudly.

The twins and Chanyeol gasped, “You’re so lucky!” they said in unison.

The twins went back to their original seats, Jimin sat beside Namjoon while Taehyung sat in front of Namjoon. The smart kid put down his small book, “you two are like my father,” he said. 

Both of them tilted their head together in the same direction, “how?” they asked. Namjoon smiled and Jimin awed at his dimples, Jimin loved it.

“He liked rainy days too,” he told them, whispering to them, “he said, in rainy days smoke beef and beers tastes better.”

They hummed as the response, “how about you?” Taehyung asked Namjoon. Their friend shook his head and answered, “I hate them, on rainy days I get cold easily.”

The twins’ mouth turned into ‘O’, they loved rainy days so much because that way they can stay with their mother longer.

While Seokjin at home, the omega sighed heavily with a basket full of laundry that needed the weather to be friendly or it will never be dry.

“It’s raining again ….?” Seokjin huffed, he wiped his hands to the navy blue apron he wore. Putting down the basket, he looked around and found a small cottage in their small backyard; near the place to hang their laundry.

The small place was surrounded by small plants and colourful flowers, looked old and needed a lot of cares since the roots of trees started to cover its rooftop and its window.

Seokjin used his umbrella and walked closer, he touched the cold doorknob and tried to open it. It was locked.

Locked.

The key!

Seokjin turned around and ran to his house, opening the drawer of his belongings in the bedroom and searched for his black wallet. He took out the silver key and went back to the small room in their backyard.

When he opened it, the dust made him coughed. He put down the umbrella near the door and went inside.

He looked around and found a workspace, full of unfinished paintings and a bunch of sketches. There was a huge table on the corner and a full collection of paints and brushes.

The omega grinned widely, this was his workplace wasn’t?

This place needed to be cleaned for sure, it felt like nobody was here for years. Seokjin pulled out several papers and found many beautiful paintings, such as; their house from front view, the town people, the school building, the train station, also some green plants.

He also found kid’s drawing, it must be Taehyung and Jimin’s, but a painting with him as the model; it must be Jungkook’s. That alpha sure has a lot of talent because his drawing was pretty, not as clean as Seokjin’s painting but the omega can see the love and the sincere view from the drawing.

His heart beat a little bit faster, the happiness clouded his mind. The sketches his families gave, he must be so happy before he lost his memories. He was so eager to get it back, he wanted to hug them without feeling awkward. Even when he lost his memories, he can feel all of their love was true and honest.

They loved him so much.

*

Jungkook ran and opened the restaurant door abruptly, his eyes darted everywhere to find where is his best friend. His eyes caught the figure of Yoongi and Hoseok near the cashier, Yoongi tapped Hoseok’s shoulder and pointed at Jungkook.

The youngest noticed their fancy clothing, he knew what they intended to do so he turned around and about to leave them as fast as he can.

“No no no! Wait for me, Jeon Jungkook!” Hoseok chased after him and gripped the younger man’s wrist. 

Jungkook groaned and growled a little, but as older alpha, Hoseok didn’t care, “come on hyung, I already told you so many times before this,” Jungkook said.

Hoseok shook his head, “but Kookie-”

“I almost get hit by a truck because I ran to this restaurant when you said there’s something urgent,” Jungkook scowled, “and after I saw you and Yoongi-hyung like this, I’m sure you want to drag me to the club or force me to meet random omega again right?”

Actually, what Hoseok and Yoongi tried to do wasn’t as bad as you thought. They were trying as best as they can to support Jungkook and knowing the twins were so young; they needed a mother figure and all Hoseok and Yoongi can do were trying to find Seokjin’s replacement.

They never intended to erase Seokjin, hell, Yoongi loved Seokjin so so much to the point it was hurting. Same goes for Hoseok, but everyone needs to move on and they knew Jungkook was having a hard time for that subject. So they always tried to help by match-making the young alpha.

“Just forget it, Hyung,” Jungkook pulled his hand free from Hoseok.

Yoongi blocked the way, “you should at least try it, Kook. I heard the omega is so pretty and kind,” he frowned when Jungkook gave a mocking laugh.

“I don’t care,” the younger said coldly, he unconsciously gave them a smug smile when he remembered he has Seokjin waiting at home for his arrival every day.

Hoseok grabbed his shoulder and stared at his face, “I smell something suspicious,” the older alpha said to his omega. Yoongi squinted his eyes and walked closer to Jungkook, eyes as sharp as an eagle.

Yoongi’s eyes scanned Jungkook’s nervous face, he tapped his stiff shoulder, “you’re in love,” he said.

Jungkook looked away at a speed of light, avoiding Yoongi and Hoseok’s eyes, “what in the world?” he replied and coughed.

Hoseok laughed, “Don’t act so naïve! I’m with you for who knows how long Jeon Jungkook?! Who is the lucky omega?” he asked with excitement laced to his voice.

For a moment Jungkook hesitated, should he tell them that Seokjin was back? That his dead husband is alive, but no, even himself that have been living with Seokjin still can’t believe it. If Yoongi and Hoseok heard it, they might send him to a mental hospital.

“Forget it, Hyung,” he pushed Hoseok away from him but the older alpha refused to let him go and ended up hugging his toned arm.

“It’s written on your face! Who is she? Or maybe he? Come on, Jeon Jungkook,” Hoseok kept nagging him again and again. Yoongi too, supporting his husband to keep bugging the younger alpha until he tells them the truth.

Jungkook touched his face and blamed himself for being so easy to read, “I won’t tell anyone, who is she?” Hoseok cornered him.

Jungkook glanced at them once again, should he tell them or not?

“Aish! Let me go Hyung!” he pulled his hand and took several steps back from them.

Hoseok clicked his tongue, “Hey! Jeon Jungkook!” he raised his voice a little, “none of us will try to steal her from you! We’re married, see?!” Hoseok showed the youngest his and Yoongi’s wedding rings, the grumpy omega blushed but chose to look away.

“Friendship over secret right?” Yoongi added, Jungkook stopped struggling. He looked down to his shoes, okay then.

He moved closer and whispered to his best friends, “actually-”

“If you say Seokjin-hyung came back, I will kill you by my hands,” Yoongi said bluntly, Jungkook blinked like an idiot; frozen like an ice cube as the words died before he spills it, “be more creative than that!” the omega hissed at him.

“Seriously? That’s all you can think of?” Yoongi mocked him, “Why don’t you say he lost his memories too? To make it more dramatic and cringe,” Jungkook gulped down and averted his eyes from the older man with mint hair.

“Unbelievable,” Jungkook mumbled, Yoongi guessed all of it without him giving them a hint, “I-I got to go,” he dashed from them as fast as he could.

Hoseok scratched his neck, “what’s wrong with him?” he questioned his husband, Yoongi shrugged but the omega was so sure something was happening behind them. Hoseok kept looking at Jungkook’s direction while Yoongi stood beside him.

“So good looking,” Yoongi said as the young alpha left them, Hoseok nodded his head.

“Yeah, our maknae is one hell of alpha,” he replied, the omega shook his head and gave his husband an iconic gummy smile.

“What?”

“You, Jung Hoseok.”

“I mean you looked so good looking while worrying Jungkook,” Hoseok blushed like a tomato.

*

“Appa!” Jimin and Taehyung ran to him, Jungkook closed the bathroom’s door and let his sons dragged him to the living room, “we can hear better now!” they said in unison, Jungkook titled his head.

Seokjin was sitting on the floor, on his knee, “you should let Mommy clean your ears too!” Jimin said.

“Eh?” his eyes went wide, Seokjin raised his head and glanced at him.

Taehyung pulled him down, “lie down!” the youngest said. Seokjin smiled and pat his thigh, Jungkook’s heart went wild.

“But-”

“Hurry up!”

“Taehyung- Jiminie-”

“Just lie down!” the twins hissed and pulled their father together, made him fell right to Seokjin’s lap. Jungkook put his head on his husband’s thigh, Seokjin jumped a little when he suddenly fell to him but remained calm after that.

The twins sat behind them on the couch, Jungkook spontaneously looked up. He jerked away when he met Seokjin’s brown eyes, “Appa!” the twins shouted with an angry tone, Jungkook cleared his throat to break the awkward silence between him and Seokjin, and he went down again to his original position.

Seokjin at first tried his best to make it comfortable for Jungkook. He shifted a little and pulled Jungkook’s ear gently; showing the ears to the twins too who giggled at the background.

“He has some earwax too,” Seokjin told the twins, the omega leaned back a little to his son. He noticed a lot of similarities between Jungkook and their pups. The alpha closed his eyes slowly, enjoying the calming scent of his omega and the immature scent of his pups. He felt happy, so happy. The stiff muscles relaxed, he slowly fell into a deep slumber with his head on his omega’s lap.

When he opened his eyes again, it was dark and he was on his bed. The loud banging from the door jolted him awake, actually, it was Hoseok’s voice that woke him up. He gasped when the realization hit him and made him wide awake.

“Jeon Jungkook! If you don’t open the door now, I will barge in like a thief!” no thief talk as loud as Hoseok though, the older alpha was standing before their house’s door with foods and drinks.

Jungkook technically jumped and ran to the door, he looked beyond the curtains. Both Yoongi and Hoseok were standing before his door, Yoongi used his typical bored expression and Hoseok with his furious face because Jungkook didn’t open the door yet.

Jungkook unlocked the door and stepped out, “H-Hyung?” he stuttered, Yoongi let out a sigh when young alpha finally open the door. Hoseok embraced him and babbled incoherent wails about Jungkook’s tragic life and he swore to himself he will protect the alpha and the kids.

Yoongi nonchalantly stepped inside, “I need a cold water,” he said to no one since Jungkook was struggling to keep Hoseok outside instead his home.

“Go home and sleep, Hyung!” Jungkook whispered loudly to Hoseok, the older alpha pouted and refused to. The young alpha smelled alcohol, so this married couple was drunk and somehow end up in his home.

“Please tell us when you need help, kook-ah,” Hoseok sobbed, “please, not after Seokjin-hyung. We can’t lose any family again,” he hiccupped and Jungkook felt guilty.

“What are you talking about Hyung?” he patted Hoseok’s back, “I’m here, I won’t die that easily,” he assured Hoseok.

“Taehyung-ah! Jimin-ah! Uncle Hoseok is here!” the drunk alpha shouted, Jungkook hurried to cover his mouth before he wakes Seokjin up from his sleep. His best friend will surely freak out if he meets Seokjin now.

Three of them, the twins and Seokjin woke up. The omega was wearing his cardigan and about to leave the room, he wanted to check the source of the loud voices but Taehyung stopped him by hugging his arms while Jimin blocked the door.

“No!” they said, Seokjin frowned, “You can’t go out,” Jimin said.

Seokjin walked closer to Jimin, “why?” he grabbed the doorknob; ready to spin it.

“Uncle Hoseok and Uncle Yoongi are weird,” Taehyung created a lie, he desperately tried to pull back his mother but Seokjin was a strong omega. Nobody can stop him even the twins.

“How?” Seokjin asked with intimidating voice, the twins shivered, “you two shouldn’t talk bad about other people.”

Yoongi eyed the kitchen, it was so neat and clean, unlike the last time he came here to check Jungkook and the twins. He leaned back to the sink and noticed the blue apron, Jungkook refused to use it before because Seokjin always use it when the omega is cooking but now the apron was hanging near the fridge.

“Wait-” Jungkook said, he murmured ‘sorry Hoseok-hyung’ after he kicked the older alpha out. He didn’t see any sight of Yoongi before, “where’d Yoongi-hyung go?!” he panicked.

The mint haired omega walked to the painting room, it was near Seokjin’s bedroom. He missed the older omega so much, maybe seeing the omega’s painting might help to calm his yearning feeling.

“Seokjin-hyung isn’t that pretty, you know!” suddenly Hoseok popped out of nowhere and screamed, Jungkook noticed the unlocked window. His hyung must be using that chance to slip inside, “Seokjin-hyung’s body isn’t that hot! No! His petite waist and his broad shoulder aren’t something to die for!” Jungkook held Hoseok back before he makes more fuss.

Yoongi laughed when he saw Jungkook struggling with Hoseok in front of the bedroom’s room.

“What’s going on?”

All of them shut their mouth when the bedroom’s door opened, showing a beauty with a confused face. Taehyung and Jimin looked at them with a hopeless face because they failed to keep their mother inside the bedroom.

Yoongi dropped the plastic mug, it was empty which was good. Hoseok’s jaw dropped, “Holy bread-” the older alpha mumbled.

“Remember? It’s Hoseok-hyung and Yoongi-hyung,” Jungkook talked to Seokjin who tilted his head, “Hoseok-hyung is a little but drunk but I think Yoongi-hyung is sober enough,” Jungkook added while both of their best friends remained still for a moment, trying to sort their messy mind. 

Seokjin hummed, he moved closer to Hoseok that stared at him intently, “do you want some water?” the black haired omega kindly asked, Hoseok and Yoongi doubted their ears. It was their beloved Hyung, he was standing before them; looking as healthy as the first time they met back then in the high school.

After Seokjin’s back gone from their sight, Yoongi grabbed Hoseok’s collar and walked to the front door. Their eyes blank like a blank canvas, the mint-haired omega’s hand trembled while Hoseok was ready to run because he believed Seokjin came back as a ghost.

When Yoongi stood on the doorframe, Jungkook grabbed Hoseok before the older alpha explodes. We all know he was a scaredy cat, “S-S-S-Seok-Seokjin-hyung is-”

Jungkook covered his mouth before Hoseok screams again, “I’ll explain everything! Don’t tell anyone!” the younger alpha begged. Hoseok shook his head and turned around, almost fall into his when Seokjin handed him a glass of water after he turned around.

“Your water?” Seokjin offered, Yoongi watched him from behind. Still doubting his own eyes, “are you okay? Hoseok-ssi?” the black haired omega looked extremely worried since Hoseok looked so pale and unstable.

“No- I- What-” Hoseok stepped back, “f-forgive me! I won’t set Jungkook to blind dates again!” Hoseok panicked, he prayed to god to give him mercy when Seokjin came closer.

“Father in heaven!” the orange-haired alpha crossed his chest, “thy angel up in the sky-” Seokjin glanced to Jungkook who played dumb by shrugging his shoulder even when he knew why Hoseok acted like that.

Seokjin hovered over him since the omega is a little bit taller than him, “heaven? What heaven?” and with the right timing, loud thunder in the background added more horror and made everything seem scarier for Hoseok; the older alpha screamed before he fell and fainted right there.

“Jungkook! He passed out-”

Yoongi grabbed Seokjin’s shoulder, holding back his tears, “Don’t worry,” his voice cracked at the edge, “I will bring my husband home, Hyung,” he gave Seokjin his gummy smile and lifted Hoseok from the ground.

He bowed to Seokjin before he leaves the house, Jungkook whispered ‘I will explain it tomorrow’ to his ear without Seokjin noticing.

“Be careful!” Seokjin said to Yoongi, the other omega nodded his head and leave them.

“They aren’t bad guys ….” Jungkook said to Seokjin.

The omega held the glass with his crooked fingers, the ring glistened with the moonlight, “so?”

Jungkook gave a confused sound, “you said you’d write and then what?” Seokjin prompted.

For several seconds, Seokjin waited for Jungkook to continue their story. Jungkook gave an ‘Ah!’ before he replied, “I wrote for you.”

The story continued, from letters went to another date. This time was a movie theatre. Another embarrassing moment if you want Jungkook to be honest.

Jungkook’s finger twitched when he looked to his side and see Seokjin’s crooked fingers on the armrest. He his lips nervously, the cinema’s room was dark and Seokjin looked so into the action movie while Jungkook can’t focus to anything but the omega beside him.

Seokjin was looking as good as always, with his t-shirt and his bomber jacket while Jungkook was wearing a grey hoodie. He wanted to hold the older male’s hand so bad, he tried it.

He reached for the hand slowly, sneaky moves. Little did he knew, the person behind them put his toe on the armrest.

He let out a nervous sigh when he poked the ‘hand’, he glanced to his side and Seokjin remained still. He thought that was okay for him.

He touched it again, scratched it lightly. He bit his lips to hide his smile, stopping himself from smiling too wide. Slowly but surely, he laced his fingers with the other’s fingers.

Jungkook moved closer to Seokjin, “are you cold?” he asked.

Seokjin raised his eyebrow, “no, why?” he replied.

“Your hands are cold?” Seokjin shook his head, “then why wears gloves?”

Seokjin looked with confusion, he raised both of hands and showed it to Jungkook, “I don’t wear any-” Jungkook jerked from his seat and looked down to the armrest between them.

The toe with its sock on, he looked back to the person behind them and the man behind them gave him a wink made him shuddered. Seokjin bent down again and tried his best to hold back his windshield-wiper laugh or he might annoy other people with his laughter. Jungkook thought the toe was his hand!

He used his jacket to muffles his laughs, Jungkook looked away with ears red like a cherry, even in the dim theatre, Seokjin can clearly see how red the alpha was.

“I’m amazed to myself,” Seokjin wiped the corner of his eyes.

Jungkook pouted, “Why?”

“That I can hold back for not laughing out loud at that time was awesome,” the omega giggled.

Back again to the past, after the movie and their dinner; Jungkook and Seokjin stood beside the bus sign. They waited for Seokjin’s bus to come, the omega looked the alpha from the corner of his eyes. Jungkook gazed to other direction, the black-haired omega took out his hand from his jacket’s pocket.

Hesitated at first but oh well, he will do what he wants. His smile didn’t flatter one bit and the scene where Jungkook held random person’s toe still fresh inside his mind. So this time it will be him that started.

He shoved his hand to Jungkook’s hoodie, earning a surprised look from the younger. Seokjin averted his gaze, looking to the clear sky instead of the young alpha. Jungkook can feel the heat crept under his flesh to his cheek and ears. He stared at his hoodie pocket and Seokjin’s arm, he moved his hand and shoved it inside to hold Seokjin’s hand.

It took several seconds to move his hand because he was so tense, Seokjin chuckled internally at the awkward movement from the younger male. The black haired alpha can be so shy, no wonder.

Both of them were smiling like morons when finally their hand laced together inside Jungkook’s hoodie’s pocket.

What a fond memories. Seokjin watched Jungkook’s expression, he can read his husband like he read Taehyung’s favourite fairy tale. So easy, too easy actually; Jungkook always looks so happy when he tells him their story, so lovingly like he enjoyed every moment when they were together.

Seokjin moved his hand slowly, from his thigh; to the terrace’s floor, the little space between him and Jungkook; to the alpha’s jacket’s side pocket.

The alpha stopped talking and looked to the omega, déjà vu; Seokjin averted his gaze. It was like someone repeats the memories, he smiled to himself and inserted his hand to his own pocket again like before. Intertwined their fingers like fish hooks.

Seokjin smiled happily until he rubs the skin of Jungkook’s knuckles, he took out their laced hand. He flipped their hand so he can see his husband’s knuckled. It had so many bruises and the skin was ripped, he frowned.

“Were you fighting?” he sounded so worried.

“I fell off my bike,” Seokjin pouted a little; Jungkook wanted to pinch that chubby cheek but he put that idea aside.

“I will take an ointment,” Jungkook pulled Seokjin’s hand down because he didn't want the omega to leave him, not yet.

“No,” he said with a smile, “it’s okay, just stay like this,” Jungkook put their hands inside his pocket again. Seokjin shook his head because his husband’s childish request but listened to it.

“Mommy-” Seokjin and Jungkook turned around, the twins were sleeping on the couch while the married couple were sitting on their terrace.

“N-No cheating okay-” Jimin frowned while making weird gestures and accidentally slapped Taehyung’s face and got a kick as Taehyung’s reply. The omega and the alpha laughed softly while watching their pups.