Realization

Can't Swap Back

 

 Taehyung mentally woke up, opening one eye and the brightness hits his eye. He opened his other eye and finally got a full view of a bright bulb on the ceiling. He then felt an unfamilair softness and fluffiness. He was sitting on a looking expensive couch facing a set of keyboards.

 

 oh am i kidnapped by a sugar daddy?

 

 He stood up and wandered around, his head suddenly spinned and he had a sudden head-ache, he held his head while leaning on the wall, his eyes are clutched from the sudden pain. After minutes of the sudden attack, it was gone. He opened his eyes again and gasped.

 

 drugs? nah, must be just ty anxiety plus stress attacks. what am i doing here anyway.

 

 Taehyung walked towards a huge mirror to take a glimpse of his gay self. He noticed from a blurry vision that his skin got lighter, his hair was maroon/dark red, he wears black pants, black shirt and black shoes, he also looked 'small' from his view. He rubbed his eyes and took a look again thinking his must be hallucinating. Then he was shook he ain't hallucinating,

 

 He saw himself as a different person, not just a normal person, not just a normal delievery boy.

 

 He saw Agust D

 

 " WHAT THE ACTUAL !!! "

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

 " AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH " Yoongi shouted seeing himself on another person's body in PJs with a messy brown hair.

 

 " HEY SHUT UP ITS 6 AM " The neighbor exclaimed.

 

 Yoongi was in panic he didn't know what to do, his schedules? his album? his fans? upcoming shows? THIS AINT IT for Yoongi, he needs to fix this as soon as possible. He then stood up out of the bed and slipped on the shattered clothes.

 

 

 

 He holds his voice and stood up quickly in pain. He went to the bathroom and saw a broken mirror, once he the sink, the water was extremely cold he jumped in shock, he did washed his face anyway.

 

 He gets out the bathroom and looks for a phone, he saw a phone on the bed and grabbed it, it was sticky.. 

 

 ugh disgusting human

 

 He opens the phone and fortunately it doesn't have a password. He remembered that his phone has no password too, he panicked mentally.

 

 OH MY GOD WHAT IF NAMJOON OPENS MY PHONE, GOD THAT GOT MANY SECRETS I NEED TO GO BACK.

 

 A long pause and he thought of something. Something more bad than he thought.

 

 What if this is body swap? wait, does that mean. No, GOD NO 
 

 He panicked again mentally and checked on twitter. He opened twitter and saw the name of this boy he is switched with. 

 

 Taehyung?

 

 He ignored that but marked it on his head, he looked at his twitter and saw the recent tweets, he fainted.