All Of The Sudden

Can't Swap Back

 Kim Taehyung off from work, crashing the door of his apartment, plopping himself on the couch and let his face fell on a flufy pillow.

 

 FINALLY A DAY OFF WOOOOOHOOOOOO

 

 Taehyung then starts kicking his feet on the air and mumbles on his pillow. He then sat up and removed his cap, stared at it for a second. " Goodbye my friend " then he throws the cap and grabs his phone. Stared at it for an hour, scrolling through twitter. After that he stood up and walked towards his room.

 

  A mess, pizza on the floor, clothes shattered everywhere, cabinets open, anime posters barely sticking on the wall, a bed with chocolate stains from a ice cream container, a flower frame upside down. Taehyung just sighed on his view and it looked very normal to him, he then opened his closet, the ONLY thing that is neat. He picked up his PJs and changed.

 

 He then sat down his bed and opened the televison, he switched it to netflix and watched anime. Taehyung was suddenly feeling sleepy so he turned off netflix and lies on his bed, arching his back for a second cause he was having severe back pain at the time when his manager Seokjin made him carry 5 boxes of unknown heavy products. After laying comfortably he then fastly fell asleep. 02:21am

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

 On the other side of the busy world, Min Yoongi was sitting at his studio writing lyrics, noodles on his side, coffee on the other side. Its been a busy week for Yoongi, he finished recording his first track of his upcoming album, collaborating with Kim Namjoon known as RM. Yoongi was still on his studio and since he is too tired and lazy to get up and drive home. He decided to rest on his studio for the rest of the day.

 

 ah, my mind is very blank at the moment, i can't think of anything great. 

 

 He then crumpled the paper and turned around facing the bin which is 5ft away, he then shoots the crumpled paper into the bin. 

 

 3 points i guess..

 

 " well i could try writing again tomorrow, i should rest. " Yoongi yawned.

 

 He opened his phone and tweeted.

 

 AGUST D

 @dtsuga

      I need sleep, goodnight.   

 

 

 Yoongi then stood up and walked over his couch, he let himself dramatically fall to the couch until a spring hits his back which made him arch in pain.

 

WHAT THE HELL DID HOSEOK DID WITH MY COUCH AGAIN.

 

 Yoongi was annoyed then he sat instead, then there's something that suddenly punched Yoongi to sleep. It wasn't anything, anyone, it was nothing. He got knocked out by nothing. 02:21am

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

 the sequel begins.