the story

Layover waiting

A canceled flight to Korea leads to everyone being given access to the airline's lounge area, You've chosen a window seat and put headphones on, letting the music calm you down after the hectic morning you've had. Your calm only lasts so long, however. As you feel a weight next to you on the two person seat you'd tried to claim to yourself. Unfortunately, you're forced to share with whoever it is, as there's no other available seating and from the corner of your eye you notice the man is tired to the point of wobbling on his feet, you smile and pat the seat next to you, not turning away from the window. Everything is fine until you hear a soft snore and feel a weight on your shoulder. The man has fallen asleep on you, and when you turn to wake him, you see it's your bias. You end up letting him sleep through the whole 4 hour delay, bladder be damned as you try not to freak out over the man on your shoulder.

 

Song:EXO El Dorado

~*~*~*~

Sighing i look at the time on my phone again. the flight had already been delayed an hour and now apparently it was going to be a few more hours. Rolling my shoulders i look out the window next to me at the runway, to workers were running back and forward trying to fix the plane, but it didnt look promising at all. bringing up my playlist i start my current favourite song 'El Dorado' playing, closing my eyes as the first notes start through my headphones.

Leaning my head against the window i sigh, just wanting the wait to be over so i could be at my new home already. Sensing someone near me i look at my reflection in the window. Seeing a figure standing near the seat wobbling slightly i pull my bag off the seat and place it on the floor, patting the seat next to me.

The figure sighs in relief and nearly collases onto the seat groaning as they do. Paying attention long enough to notice that the groan sounds male i press replay on the song again. After a few minutes a weight is felt on my shoulder, glancing to the side i notice that the person looks very familiar. watching them for a bit i gasp slightly when i realise that the person using my shoulder as a pillow is my bias Kim Jongin also known as Kai from EXO.

Closing my eyes i take some deep breaths and count to twenty slowly. openigng them again slowly i look again, "yup" i think to myself "he is still there. wow he must be exhausted" glancing around the lounge i notice the rest of EXO on some of the other seats, spread out through the other passengers for the delayed plane.

I notice Suho watching us carefully, almost as if he is making sure that i dont do anything to Kai. smiling nervously i wave a little before pointing to the plane outside. Suhos eyes follow where i am pointing and he nods slowly, glancing back at us he turns to talk to the person sitting beside him. looking back at my phone i open a game on it and try to emerse myself in beating the current level, after an hour i sigh, still stuck on the same level.

Squirming slightly i realise i need to go to the bathroom, but one issue, Kai is still asleep on my shoulder. looking around i see that everyone is asleep. looking at Kai i sigh, not wanting to wake him i take a deep breath and decide that i will hold on as long as i possibly can.

realising that because everyone is asleep i can look at him without being judged, i take the chance to study his face. smiling to myself at how adorable he looks assleep, a slight pout forming on his lips. His normally golden bronze skin looks pailer and i realise how tired they must all actually be. thinking back to their schedule that was posted on a fansite, i realise that they have just finished a tour, so they must be heading home. nodding slightly i look out the window again, deciding that i wont mention who he is or the rest of the group.

not realising that i had drifted off to sleep i dont notice Suho watching us with a slight smile on his face. a few hours later flight staff come and wake everyone

"we will be boarding in ten minutes" one of them smiles at me.

as soon as Kai has woken up and lifted his head i sprint to the bathroom.

Suho walks over to Kai and sits next to him "you know she looked so uncomfortable the whole time, i think she was on the verge of wetting herself, but she didnt seem to want to wake you up. what made you notice her?"

Kai smirks at Suho "she was front row at the concert yesterday, rember the fan with the top that said 'Jongin can Kai me up anytime' and it had the rope picture on it? that was her"