You're not gay, are you? (19)

Instagram || Jinjoo/Minjin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yujin's pov
  "Thank you for helping me with my assessment. " Minjoo said. All of a sudden, her phone started ringing and she picked it up. "Hello? Yes, I'm going home now. Yeah, don't worry. " I wonder who she's talking to. It is probably her mom but it can also be her boyfriend. Wait, does she have a boyfriend?

    "Sorry I have to go now. Let's meet, another time! It was fun today thank you for helping me! Goodbye Yujin." Minjoo said as she stood up from her chair. Wait I can't just let her go by herself like that, what if she meets a creep? No way in hell would I leave her alone like that.

    "Hey, Minjoo it's pretty dark now. I can't let a pretty girl like you go out alone at night. It's not safe. So allow me to take you home, alright?"

Minjoo's pov
A tint of red began to appear on my cheeks making it visible. When she called me a pretty girl... "Dugun, dugun, dugun" I heard my heart pumping loudly.

Minjoo you're not gay are you?

    Definitely not! It must have been because of hanging out with Chaeyeon. Damn it her gayness is starting to spread to me.

   "No, you don't have to! It's okay I'll just be more cautious" I told her. She replied, "Alright then but when you reach home text me, okay? " she said with a charming smile. Damn it, it's her signature dimpled smile again. Stop making my heart go crazy like this.

     What? Kim Minjoo, stop thinking like that. You're not gay! You like boys alright.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter