kisses (17)

Instagram || Jinjoo/Minjin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yujin's pov
I came to the café early because I was too excited to meet Minju. Besides it isn't that early either just 30 minutes early... Since I have nothing to do, I walked out of the café as I did I noticed a pair of couple kissing (PDA much) while sitting on a bench. An idea immediately popped out in my head when i saw this scene. *smirks*

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

[30 minutes later] 
Minju's pov
Is she late? It's 1pm now right? Yeah, she's late. I took out my phone to text her but I then felt someone's lips against my cheeks. I couldn't see the person as both of their palms were covering my eyes. 'What if this is some drunk old man trying to me? ' I thought. I wanted to remove those palms but that person spoke again. 
"Do you know who I am? " that person said. It sounded feminine like a girl's voice... Yujin? I mean she's the only one that knows I would be here so it must be her.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Yujin? " I said the person then removed her palms from my eyes. "Ah you're clever here's a reward. " She smiled as reached for my chin her lips brushing lightly against my cheeks. My cheeks began to turn into a rosy tint. What is this feeling? My heart was palpitating in a irregular speed as she slowly leaned in and... 
.
.
.
.
.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter