Thanks

BAD BOY

Taehyung-

BABY BOY GUESS WHAT

 

Future baby boy-

Taehyung its 1am what is it

 

Taehyung-

Baby boy I dyed my hair!!

Jin and Hoseok wanted me too

So now were out getting drinks!

 

Future baby boy-

I like it Taehyung :)

But im gonna go to sleep now

 

Taehyung-

Come one baby boy

Its Friday night

Live a little!

 

Future baby boy-

Goodnight Hyung!

 

Taehyung, Jin, and Hoseok all went out to get a few drinks. They went to a nearby club and sat at a booth in the corner. The group drank and danced for hours, until 4am. They all had a little to many drinks.

 

*incoming call from “Taehyung” *

 

Taehyung?

 

Hey is this Taehyung’s future baby boy

 

Yeah I guess you can call me that

 

Well hello. I’m Seok Jin and we might have a slight problem regarding Tae

 

What is it?

 

Well you see we went drinking and Tae gets drunk quickly

So, the man is completely wasted

But his house is too far so maybe if you wouldn’t mind letting him crash at your house

 

Jungkook was silent for about a minute. He wasn’t sure, but he knew it was the right thing because Jungkook knew that if he didn’t Taehyung could get hurt or end up doing something super stupid.

 

Yeah yeah that’ll be fine.

I’ll text you the address.

 

About 10 minutes later Jungkook heard a knock on the door following with a “Hello its Seok Jin. I’ve got Taehyung.”

 

Jungkook opened the door to find Taehyung beyond drunk. Taehyung was completely wasted.

 

“Come on in. We can take him to my room.” Jungkook said grabbing Taehyung and helping Seok Jin guide the man to Jungkook’s room.

 

“Thank you so much for taking in Taehyung. He talked about you a lot tonight.” Jin said to Jungkook causing him to blush.

 

“Your Welcome. I will take good care of him.” Jungkook said showing his bunny smile.

 

“Oh, here is his phone and wallet. I don’t think he needs to lose these.” Jin said laughing. “I’ll see you later uh.”

 

“It’s Jungkook.”

 

“Oh, see you later Jungkook.”

 

Jin walked out of the apartment. Jungkook turned to see Taehyung. He was laying on the bed sound asleep. Jungkook knew he wasn’t going to be able to move Taehyung, so Jungkook simply moved him over slightly and laid on the bed next to him.

 

Jungkook caught himself captivated by Taehyung. How his newly dyed hair was a mess, but it still looked adorable on him. How Taehyung looked so peaceful while he slept. Jungkook knew he couldn’t stay up for too much longer. Jungkook was surprised when he felt an arm wrap around his neck. He looked over to see Taehyung holding onto Jungkook as he slept.

 

“Goodnight Taehyung.” Jungkook said placing a kiss on his forehead.

 

Taehyung woke up and with a splitting headache. He wasn’t sure of where he was either. Then he noticed a sleeping body in his arms. Taehyung looked over to see Jungkook sleeping next to him. Taehyung almost couldn’t breathe as he figured out he was sleeping in Jungkook’s arms, in Jungkook’s room, at Jungkook’s house.

 

Before Taehyung could say anything he felt Jungkook shift in his arms.

 

“Good Morning Taehyung.” Jungkook said yawning.

 

“Oh sorry.” Taehyung said starting to let go of Jungkook.

 

“No, its fine. Let’s just stay like this for a minute.” Jungkook said. “You’re really warm Taehyung.”

 

“Uuuh Jungkook my head hurts.”

 

“Yeah I would sure think so. Man, you were completely wasted last night. That’s why your friends brought you here. To make sure you didn’t get hurt or did something dumb and cause your house was too far away.”

 

“Oh well thanks Jungkook.”

 

“No problem, but I told Jin I was gonna take care of you, so I’ll go get some medicine for your headache.” Jungkook said getting up and walking into the kitchen.

 

Jungkook walked back in the room with a bottle of water and 3 pain meds.

 

“Here.” Jungkook said handing the medicine to Taehyung. “Take these.”

 

Taehyung took the medicine Jungkook gave him and laid back against the head board.

 

“I don’t remember anything from last night.” Taehyung said rubbing his neck.

 

“Yeah last night you were just completely gone. Oh, and Hyung I like your hair.” Jungkook said smiling. “It fits you well.”

 

“Jungkook I have a question.”

 

“What is it.”

 

“Did I do anything like…… to you last night.” Taehyung asked concerned

 

“Oh no we didn’t do anything Taehyung don’t worry. You were asleep before Jin even left the room. By the way your wallet and phone are on the nightstand.” Jungkook said walking to the closet.

 

Jungkook walked to his closet and picked out a sweat shirt and some joggers (A/N again >-<) Jungkook didn’t care if Taehyung was in the room so Jungkook took his shirt off and changed.

 

Taehyung just stared in awe of what he was seeing. All he saw was Jungkook shirtless, his abs becoming visible. Taehyung just stared at him.

 

“Hyung.” Jungkook said snapping Taehyung out of his trance. “Your staring.”

 

“I can’t help it.” Taehyung said getting out of bed and walking over to the shirtless Jungkook. “You just look so good baby.” Taehyung said hugging Jungkook from behind. Taehyung slipped his arms around Jungkook’s waist and rested his chin on Jungkook’s neck.

 

“Baby boy your amazing.” Taehyung whispered in Jungkook’s ear as he placed a soft kiss on Jungkook’s neck.

 

“Hyung.” Jungkook whined. “Let me get dressed ok.”

 

“ok baby boy.” Taehyung said releasing Jungkook.

 

“Taehyung if you need a change of clothes you can just get something ok.” Jungkook said finally getting changed. “I’m gonna go make some breakfast.”

 

“Ok thanks Jungkook. I’ll be out in a sec.”

 

Taehyung walked into the kitchen to see Jungkook was done with breakfast. It was just eggs and toast but Taehyung wasn’t that hungry so he appreciated it.

 

“Thanks again Jungkook.”

 

“It was no problem Taehyung.”

 

“So Jungkook since its Saturday, what do you wanna do today. Maybe we could go out on a date or something.” Taehyung said.