Just a dream...

BAD BOY

Taehyung was happy that Jungkook actually texted him that day he gave him his number. Taehyung wasn’t sure if the younger would actually text him.

 

He had like Jungkook for the longest time. Taehyung loved everything about the boy. The way he looked so much like a cute and innocent bunny. How brown hair fell over his forehead. How when Jungkook studied in the library he would bite his lips in concentration. Taehyung loved everything that was Jungkook, but one thing he never could get out of his mind was the boys thighs. Taehyung always has had a thing for that specific part of anyone’s body, but Taehyung especially loved Jungkook’s.

 

Taehyung waited to change Jungkook’s name in his phone. He didn’t want the younger to see it. He wanted it to be a surprise for him in the morning.

 

Taehyung was tired it was 3:45am and he was exhausted so he decided to go to sleep.

 

“Tae!” Jungkook said breathing heavy, “o-oh my god Tae.” Jungkook said as Taehyung began to kiss up his beautiful thighs. Leaving wet marks and bites all over them. Taehyung looked at Jungkook’s thighs to look at his work. He found it stunning how the marks decorated all of Jungkook’s thighs and Taehyung knew that all of the marks where from him and he loved that fact. “T-taehyung.” Jungkook said trying to catch his breath. “I love you.”

 

Taehyung woke up sweating bullets. His whole body sweating from the dream. ‘Dang’ Taehyung thought, ‘that’s new’. Taehyung never had a dream about Jungkook, but he loved every second of that dream. He wanted it to be real, he wanted to call the younger his boyfriend.

 

He looked at his clock 5:36 am. “Crap.” Taehyung said grunting and laying back on his bed. “I already know I’m not going to be able to back to sleep, especially after that.” Taehyung said chuckling.

 

Taehyung got up and decided to get himself ready for his day. He walked into the bathroom and decided to get his shower ready. After the water warmed up, he got in and his Shower Playlist.

 

Taehyung finished his shower and looked at his clock. “Dang its only 5:45 am” Taehyung said wishing he would of taken a long shower to pass some time. He didn’t have classes until 9am.

 

He decided to wear ripped skinny jeans, a white shirt, black jacket, and red converse high tops. “eh good enough.” Taehyung said looking at himself in the mirror.

 

Taehyung decided to pass sometime and text Jungkook. It was only 6:00am but Taehyung thought maybe Jungkook is awake.

 

Taehyung-

Good morning baby boy :)

Future baby boy-

Taehyung…. Its 6am why are you up?

Your classes don’t start till later

 

Taehyung-

Aw baby boy knows my schedule cute

Just had an…… intense dream

 

Future baby boy-

Aw did Hyung have a bad dream?!

 

Taehyung-

No you brat I didn’t have a bad dream.

The dream was amazing just intense

 

Future baby boy-

I’m confused but whatever

Oh and good morning Hyung ^-^

 

Taehyung-

Where are you?

 

Future baby boy-

I’m in the car with Namjoon Hyung

Its still dark out tho

 

Taehyung-

Baby boy your absolutely stunning

 

Future baby boy-

No im not hyung >///<

 

Taehyung-

You are to me

 

Future baby boy-

Thank you hyung

I have to go to class

See you later

… if you actually show up to school -_-

 

Taehyung-

Oh trust me

Im gonna be at school

Cause my baby is there

See you later

 

Taehyung was excited. This was the first time he ever actually wanted to be at school. He instantly spotted Jungkook when he walked into class. Taehyung walked over to him with his huge bow smile. Jungkook was sitting there studying like usual. Jungkook didn’t even notice that Taehyung sat down.

 

Taehyung knew how to get the boys attention. Before Jungkook could do anything Taehyung grabbed hold of his thigh. Jungkook screamed at the sudden contact.

 

“Gosh Taehyung you scared me.” Jungkook said blushing. Taehyung just laughed because of the high pitched scream that just left Jungkook’s lips.

 

“Yah,” Jungkook said smacking Taehyungs arm. “Don’t laugh at me.”

 

“I’m sorry baby boy.” Taehyung said in a deep raspy voice. “I won’t do it again.” Taehyung said placing his hand back onto Jungkook’s thigh, slightly rubbing his finger on the inside of Jungkook’s thigh.

 

They stayed like that the whole class. Jungkook would tense up when Taehyung would move farther up his thigh than he was used to, or when Taehyung would squeeze his thigh without warning. Jungkook didn’t mind it though, he enjoyed the warmth on his thigh and the sensation he felt as Taehyung rubbed his slender fingers up and down the inner part of his sensitive thighs.

 

“Ok class.” The teacher said around the end of the class. “Today I will be picking your study partners for the year.”

 

It took the teacher a while to get to Jungkook’s name.

 

“Jeon Jungkook you will be with… Kim Taehyung.” The teacher said.

 

Jungkook could feel Taehyung squeeze his thigh. Taehyung was smirking when he looked over at him.

 

“Study partners will have to meet up after school at one of your houses to study for any test that you might need to. If your partner needs help you shall not refuse it. You are there to help each other.”

 

“Hear that baby boy.” Taehyung said whispering into Jungkook’s ear. “When ever I need help.” Jungkook gulped at his words.

 

Then the bell rang and all of the class exited the room.

 

“Text me later baby boy.” Taehyung said walking out of the room.

 

“Ok Hyung.” Jungkook said leaving the class room and getting into Namjoon’s car.

 

Jungkook had a deep blush on his face from Taehyung’s words.