Sinrin- Tired

Gfriend oneshots i guess?

AN:Maybe its angsty

 

 

“where are you going?” 


Yerin sighed as she continued packing her bags, ignoring the person standing at the door watching her with worried eyes. “Yerin look at me. Why are you packing your stuff?” Sinb called out again, her voice sounding strained as a knot formed in , making it hard for her to breathe. Something must be wrong if her girlfriend, a girl who could barely keep her hands to herself, couldn't even look her in the eyes. “I’m leaving, Sinb. And I don’t think I'll be coming back” Yerin said, voice low and devoid of any emotion.
 Sinb walked to where she was standing and grabbed the clothes from her hands, holding them tightly as if doing so would keep Yerin from going. “N-no you're not. Why would you leave me?” she asked, panic starting to creep into her voice as she desperately tried to find ways to make Yerin stay, “We’re happy here, aren’t we? So why are you trying to go?” 
“Are we really though?” Now there was emotion in Yerins voice, an anger that shocked Sinb as to where it was coming from. “Tell me Sinb, when was the last time we went out, do you remember? Because i sure as hell don't. How about the last time we ate a meal together? Or watched a movie together? Or fell asleep next to each other?” Yerins voice cracked at this, all the tears she was holding back were finally released as she let out every frustration she had.
“I-“ Sinb paused to think of a time recently when they did any of these things, but she could only remember doing this with one person. And it wasn't Yerin. “You can't, can you? Or more accurately, you can but it isn't me.” It was as if Yerin had read her mind, and it scared Sinb to think that she had been so transparent.
 “ I'm tired, Eunbi.” Yerin was still crying, but the anger had disappeared and now Sinb could see the tiredness that the older girl had been hiding under her smiles, could see that her usually bright eyes were now dull, as if she herself had snuffed out their light. “I’m tired of being your second priority always to her. Im tired of being the first one to text you, only to be told that you're busy working on your project with her, or having lunch with her.” Now it was getting hard to understand what Yerin was saying, her sobs getting in the way, but she took a deep breath and continued. This talk was long overdue, and she needed to get it done now. It was best for both of them.
Sinb on the other hand didn't want to hear it. She was shaking her head, eyes tearing up as she listened to all the stories, wanting to deny them but knowing deep down it would have no effect. Yerin had already made up her mind. “ I'm tired of waiting up at night for you to come home, only when you return all you do is tell me of your great day with her and how “It doesn't even feel like work because she just makes everything so fun. She's really amazing Yennie.”” Yerin stopped here, and just looked at Sinb, while Sinb did the same. They stared deep into each others eyes, and Sinb thought that this would be the time to deny all of these things that Yerin was implying, that she wanted to fix it all, but something kept her from speaking. She needed to hear what Yerin would say next.
Yerin looked at the girl across from her, still loosely holding her clothes in her hands. She looked so unbelievably sad, as if it physically hurt her to listen to what she had to say, and Yerin knew it did. They had been together for so long that now even their emotions seemed to be shared between the two, and right now Yerin knew the other girl was suffering just as much as she. She will be fine, Yerin thought to herself, and decided to serve the final blow, one that would wake Sinb up and would push her along the right path. 
“I’m tired of watching you fall in love with someone else right in front of me.”

 

AN: Idk its been a bad week and this is what my mind decided to write. Sorry if its a mess  i didnt proof read too much. You can decide who it was Sinb was spending so much time with yEET