Yumji- donuts

Gfriend oneshots i guess?

Based off of that one quote ive seen literally everywhere but i still find it funny

 

"did you eat all of the powdered donuts?"
"uh....no?."
"Then what's that white stuff all over your clothes?"
"...."

Umji sighed and smiled at her girlfriend, amusement clear on her face.She had just returned to the kitchen after having a shower and was looking forward to the delicious desserts she had just brought home, only to find all of them missing and a very guilty (and messy) Yuju looking back at her. "Okay, because that would believable" She said with a small laugh, teasing her now. Yuju started to squirm in her seat before finally breaking under the pressure. "Okay fine", she groaned, "I ate them! I tried to wait for you but you literally take AGES to have a shower, and you know how i feel about donuts!" She finished with a whine, puppy eyes in full force.
 Umji sighed, feigning annoyance as she huffed and turned away from her. She could hear frantic scuffling behind her, followed by a thump and an "ouch" as she assumed Yuju had gotten off the stool to stand behind her and wrap her arms around her waist. "Im sorry, i know you were probably waiting to eat them. I can go get you some more if you want?" Umji finally turned to look over her shoulder and internally cooed at what she saw, her girlfriends face showing little frown and pouty lips. "Well i guess i could forgive you then." She teased with a little smirk, which quickly formed into a full grin as she saw Yuju immediately perk up at her. Just like a puppy she thought fondly. "Good!okayy, i will get you your donuts. But you may have to come with me, i dont think i remember how to get there." 

            

AN: and thats it cause i dont know how to end things. Oh well.