Meeting you for the first time ...

Running Into You By Chance

 

“Junnie hyung !!!!” From the outside of Led Apple practice room, Youngjun and Hyosuk can hear their dongsaengs yelling their elder hyung’s name. Hyosuk looks startled himself then he laughed while Youngjun almost choked while drinking his water.

 

”Geez what happened to them already ..” Youngjun wipe his mouth and then his two dongsaengs storm inside the room while breathing hardly.

 

”H…hyung … they …” Kyumin hold his chest and trying to catch up his breath then Kwangyeon continue what he wanted to say.

 

”They found Jaehoon hyung’s replacement members,” Kwangyeon who finally can breathe properly point at the door of their practice room.

 

”Really ?? Who?? “ Hyosuk get off from his beloved drum set but he still holding his sticks.

 

”I see. Looks like we’ll meet new friends soon huhh,” Youngjun crack a smile. It’s been a month since their leader, Jaehoon left the group and they have lost a great leader since then.

 

”We’ll see them tonight. Ohhh well we knew this after we heard it from manager hyung just now. I heard one of them is from Australia and he can’t really speak Korean as well as us and he’s our new vocalist too,” Kwangyeon said again and then Kyumin continues again.

 

”One more member is a multi-talented one. I heard he’s good in cooking too,” Kyumin is thinking maybe they’ll have a chef in their group and finally he can eat yummy things.

 

”Whoaaa hold on !! Two new members ??!! I thought they only found one for us,” Youngjun confused.

 

”Yea … if one of them became the vocalist, then the other will do what ??” Hyosuk rubs his head.

 

”I guess our boss really make some advance action for finding two more members but hey … I think that’s a good idea. Maybe our group will becomes more brighter !!” Kyumin always has positive mind and this is why he’s loved by his hyungs.

 

”Ok then. I guess we’ll just have to wait for them tonight then,” Youngjun and Hyosuk just sigh and the maknae line just silent.

 

”Can’t wait to see them,” Kwangyeon and Kyumin start to spazz among themselves. About the new members of course. Talking about maybe they’re good looking and bla bla bla. Meanwhile Youngjun just keeps on playing his new digital guitar and Hyosuk just practicing his new tricks with his sticks.

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Here is their practice room. You guys just get to know each other first ok ??” Their manager left the new members in front of the practice room.

 

”Gunwoo ahh. I’m nervous,” Hanbyul terribly looks scared like a puppy. Gunwoo just giggles and said..

 

”Come on hyung. Let’s meet our new friends now,” He opens the door and for the second times today, Hanbyul feels that Gunwoo is just too cool.

 

”Ohhh it’s them !!” Kyumin cheers and the other hyungs just stare as the new members make their way into the room.

 

”Come and sit with us !!” Kwangyeon bring them to their usual place where they spent their times together, at the sofas and got a table in the middle of them.

 

“So … I guess we need to hear their introduction first,” Hyosuk smirks and somehow Hanbyul feels uneasy because he can’t speak Korean very well plus he’s extremely nervous now.

 

”Hi guys. My name is Gunwoo and the new members of Led Apple. I can play any instruments and maybe help you guys too. Nice to meet you guys,” Gunwoo introduced himself and the other members clap for him. Kwangyeon and Kyumin made some whistle sounds until Hyosuk need to shush them.

 

”Emmm … hi. My name is Hanbyul but usually people call me Jason when I’m at Australia. I .. I’m the new vocalist now,” Hanbyul was so relieved that it’s over and the members clap for him again.

 

”Wow !! Hanbyul hyung really from Australia ?!!” Kyumin stares at Hanbyul a little too close until Youngjun need to pull him away.

 

”You’ll scared him Minnie. Since they already introduced themselves to us, we must do the same thing right ?? I’m Youngjun. The guitarist of Led Apple,” He smiled and somehow he made Hanbyul blushed at the same time. Then the rest of them continue to introduce themselves to Gunwoo and Hanbyul.

 

”Gunwoo hyung… is it true you can cook ?? Can you cook us something today ??” Kwangyeon made a request and Hyosuk feels like punching him on the face because he didn’t want to bother new members for cooking stuff.

 

”Sure. Just said anything then I’ll cook for you guys when we go back to our dorm later,” Gunwoo simply said and as the result, he received hugs from Kyumin and Kwangyeon.

 

”Yayyyy !!! We get to eat yummy foods tonight !! Let’s go home now hyung,” Kyumin said to Youngjun and finally they agree to go home.

 

”You guys brought your stuff right ??” Youngjun brightly asked them.

 

”Yup,” Gunwoo answered and Hanbyul just nods his head shyly.

 

”Let’s go now,” Hyosuk smile and the six of them drag themselves back to Led Apple’s dorm while chit chatting with each other.

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Here is it. Your new dorm !! Starting from now on, we’re brothers,” Youngjun open their dorm’s door and showed it to Hanbyul and Gunwoo.

 

”Wow !! This is nice and big !!” Gunwoo was surprised and he just woahh everytimes he saw something cool onside the house. The one who touring them the house there are no other than Kwangyeon and Kyumin. Hanbyul can’t even speak anything because he’s too shy and besides he still a bit new in Korea so he didn’t really know how do Korean people live.

 

”Hanbyul ahh,” Youngjun tap his back and Hanbyul almost scream because he’s surprised by that.

 

”Huhh ?? Ohh sorry I was .. umm yes Youngjun sshi ??” Hanbyul stutters. Why not. In front of him, stand a guy whom he thinks more beautiful than any flowers, the one who made him blushed earlier.

 

”Just call me Youngjun or maybe call me Junnie. I like it because it’s cute,” Youngjun smiled and this time Hanbyul got a weird feeling to kiss the boy in front of him.

 

”Sorry. I’m still not usual with you guys. Emm yes Junnie what is it ??” Hanbyul rubs his head and a smile appears on his face.

 

”Haha you’re cute when you smile. Just like a puppy Byullie. By the way you’re going to share a room with me. Since we only got three rooms in this dorm. How is it ?? Is it ok for you ??” Youngjun just made a nickname for him and now Hanbyul can’t say a thing about it until he just nod and said ..

 

”I’m fine with it. But Gunwoo ..”

 

“Ohh he’s gonna share a room with Hyosuk. Let’s go to our room,” Youngjun drags Hanbyul and his stuffs to his room immediately. Hanbyul stunned when the moment Youngjun’s hand grabs his.

 

”He … touched my hand … ohh god … what is this feeling ?!!!”

 

As soon as Youngjun open the door for him “ Here is it !! Our room errr… sorry if for you is messy. I haven’t cleaned it for a while,” He gives a nervous smile and Hanbyul just giggles. He doesn’t understand why he said it messy because Hanbyul saw only a guitar made it messy on the double sized bed at the corner. Other stuff are arrange neatly at their place.

 

”Junnie … this is what we call neat not messy,” Hanbyul laugh and Youngjun just sigh because of relieve.

 

”Emmmm … is there only one bed ??” Hanbyul look around the room and he only found one bed that Youngjun use.

 

”Ohh yes !! We’re gonna share the bed too !!” Youngjun said brightly like nothing is wrong with him meanwhile Hanbyul ..

 

”Ehhh ??!! Really ??!!” “One bed !!! I’m going nuts here !!” Hanbyul blushed and Youngjun just smirk and he continues …

 

“Ohhh come on Byullie .. we’re both guy so nothing is wrong right ??” Youngjun wink at him.

 

”Uhh .. err yea .. right .. alright then ..” Hanbyul turn his face away from Youngjun.

 

“How come this is alright !! You’re so weird Junnie !! How can a guy can make me blush ??!!”

 

“Byullie … Let me help you with your stuff ok ??” Youngjun pull a bag that Hanbyul hold but then …

 

”It’s alright. I’ll do it myself Junnie … I don’t want to bother you anyway,” Hanbyul pull the bag but Youngjun still holding the bag.

 

”No ! I’ll help you Byullie,” He pull the bag again then …

 

”No really. I can do it myself …” Hanbyul pull the bag too hard until he lost his balance and fell on the bed and after that he knew he already pull Youngjun to fall on him.

 

”Ouch …”

 

“Ohhh … sorry Byullie .. I didn’t …” then Youngjun became silence. He keep staring at Hanbyul’s face in front of him.

 

”He’s so cute just like a puppy. How can a guy be this cute ?? Wait … what am I thinking ??!! He’s a guy Youngjun !!” Youngjun blushed and at the same time …

 

”Ohh god … Youngjun is like an angel when I got to see him this close,”Both of them didn’t even blink and they just stare at each other in silence. Youngjun feels his body heat up on top of Hanbyul until he brings his face close to Hanbyul’s. Meanwhile Hanbyul just wait and finally their lips meet each other.

 

”Emmmm … Junnie ..” Hanbyul grabs Youngjun’s head and bring him closer. Youngjun and Hanbyul keep on enjoying their kiss and this time was they went for French kiss.

 

”Nghh Byullie …” Hanbyul kiss him like there’s no tomorrow  until they have to let each other go to get some air. Once they let go, they stay in silence and stare at each other again.

 

”Byullie … I .. I’m sorry … I shouldn’t ..” Youngjun get off the bed after realising what had he done but then Hanbyul pull him into his embrace.

 

”It’s ok. I’m sorry too Yunnie,” Hanbyul feels so warm the moment he hugs Youngjun now and he can feels Youngjun pull himself away from  him.

 

”No … seriously .. I’m sorry … I don’t know what I’m thinking that time .. I ..I ..” Youngjun blushed. How could he tells a newcomer that he already fall in love with him and about his thought that Hanbyul is cute !!!

 

”I said it’s ok. I’m sorry too but Junnie …” Hanbyul was about to confess something ..

 

”Hyung !!!!! Time for dinner !!! Gunwoo hyung already cook for us !!!” Kyumin knocks the door like he wanted to break it then the two of them just silence again.

 

”Let’s go have our dinner,” Youngjun got out from the room first then followed by Hanbyul himself.

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

As soon as they reach the kitchen ..

 

”What did you two doing inside that room huhh ?? Don’t want to eat your dinner ??” Kwangyeon becomes a cute stern kid and the rest of them just laugh except for Youngjun and Hanbyul. These two just keep themselves silence and still blushing from just now.

 

”Nothing … we just arranging my stuff inside there,” Hanbyul quickly cover the situation and then he join them at the dining table.

 

”Woahhh … Gunwoo really cook all these ?!!!” Youngjun saw a lot of foods on their table now and he never had these kinds of foods before in their dorm.

 

”Yup … so from now on he’s our new chef. Finally we won’t just eat that instants noodles again and again,” Hyosuk made them burst into laughter again. Then they enjoy their meals together with laughter and talks.

 

”Ahhh …… I’m fullllllll …………………… Gunwoo hyung is the best !!” Kwangyeon thumbs up and Kyumin join him after that.

 

”This is nothing seriously. Thanks anyway,” Gunwoo smiled and Hyosuk can feel his face is heating up because of unknown reason.

 

”Hanbyul hyung … what can you do ??” Kyumin asked and Hanbyul just remembered he got practice some skills.

 

”I can impersonate some people,” Then he showed off his skills and made the whole place becomes noisy because of laughter.

 

”Ahahaha … my stomach hurts… that’s freaking funny hyung !!” Kyumin and Kwangyeon already exhausted just then Youngjun remembered something.

 

”Ohhh yeahh I remembered something. Guys we need to decide our new leader,” Then the members all O.O ..

 

”I forgot about that,” Hyosuk put down his glass.

 

”So … who’s our new leader ?? Should be between Junnie hyung and Hanbyul hyung right ??” Kyumin make a cute confuse face.

 

“I don’t want to be the leader. I vote for Byullie,” Youngjun raise his right hand and then …

 

”We agree too,” Both Kwangyeon and Kyumin raise their hands then Gunwoo and Hyosuk join them too.

 

”I think we have the new leader now,” Hyosuk smirk and Hanbyul feels some burdens on his shoulders already.

 

”Wait guys … I’m still new right ???” Hanbyul was about to speak again when Youngjun interrupt.

 

”We didn’t choose a leader like that Byullie. We choose you because we trust you. Right guys ??” All the other members nod their head so Hanbyul can’t say anything more.

 

”Alright then ……… I’ll try my best to become a good leader,” He smiled and then Led Apple members continue having fun celebrating for their new leader.

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

A Sudden Serious Mood …

 

“Now ………… it’s time to decide,” Kyumin’s face becomes serious.

 

”The person ………… with the most ………… unlucky fate will get this,” Kwangyeon continues the sentence.

 

”Come on we just need to decide who will wash these dishes not eating them,” Hyosuk drop the mood down.

 

”Ohhh come on hyung !! We need to make this serious,”

 

”And fun,” Both of the maknae smirk and Hanbyul thought of a solution.

 

”Why don’t we just decide with a game ?? Like rock paper scissor ??” All the other members throw their face at him.

 

”Hey , our puppy leader is not bad huhhh,” Youngjun nods and the others agree.

 

”Ready guys ?? Put your hands out now … rock … paper … scissor !!!” Gunwoo shout for them then the dining table become a big chaos.

 

Kyumin and Kwangyeon are hugging each other because of happiness meanwhile Youngjun and Hanbyul just cheer with each other. Hyosuk and Gunwoo lost for the match and now both of them are messing their hair.

 

“This is the first time I lost !!!” Hyosuk looks almost lost his life.

 

”But I’m the one who cooked …… huhhhh,” Gunwoo sighed.

 

“Congratulation !!!” The other four members are cheering for them before they slowly bring all the dishes to a sink and start washing them.

 

”Guys …… it’s late now. We better get some sleep since tomorrow is our first practice together. Go to sleep now ok ?? Let those two enjoy themselves,” Hanbyul giggles and the dishwasher couple just pout.

 

”Fine then hyung. We’ll go to sleep now. Good night everyone !!!!” Kwangyeon drags Kyumin with him into their room then Youngjun and Hanbyul stare at each other.

 

”Emmm …… I’m going first,” Youngjun left to his room and Hanbyul knew they still awkward with each other after the incident just now.

 

”Hyosuk ahh,”  Hanbyul walks closer to him and looks like Gunwoo and Hyosuk just having a talk among themselves.

 

”Ne hyung ??”

 

“What kind of person Junnie is ??” Hanbyul feels uneasy after he said that.

 

”Ahhh so now you already call his nickname. Well he’s very quiet but sometimes he just said whatever inside his mind hmmmm…… he also very hyper and caring. Why hyung ???” Hyosuk asked then something appear inside Gunwoo’s mind.

 

”Something happened ???”

 

”Ohhh nothing happened. I just wanna know this since he’s my roommate now. Thanks Hyosuk and you two better finish this fast because it’s getting really late now. Goodnight,” With that, Hanbyul walks slowly to his room and keep yawning because he already feels sleepy.

 

”I think Hanbyul hyung gonna become a good leader,” Hyosuk smile.

 

”Yup. I can see that too,” So, these dishwasher couple start to do their work again and on the same time they’re having a fun talk with each other.

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

The Awkward Couple Room ……

 

Hanbyul was about a few distance away from his room until he heard a soft calming guitar’s sound from inside his room.

 

”Guess he’s playing huhh ??” Hanbyul knocks the door and he can’t hear any more sounds coming out from the room.

 

”Come in,” Youngjun’s soft voice can be heard and Hanbyul get into the room quietly.

 

”Geez Byullie ahhh …… there’s no need to knock since this is your room,” Youngjun continues on his works and Hanbyul saw a few music scores on the bed with Youngjun and his purple guitar.

 

”You should go to sleep Junnie,” Hanbyul join him on the bed and take a look at the scores.

 

”Nahh …… I didn’t feel like sleeping yet,” Youngjun smile and this time Hanbyul can’t help himself but keep on staring at the guitarist.

 

”Byullie ahh ?? You okay ??” Youngjun waves his hand in front of him and finally Hanbyul woke up from his fantasy.

 

”Ohhh sorry. It’s ok if you didn’t want to sleep then. Just don’t stay up too late Junnie or you’ll be tired tomorrow,” Hanbyul yawns and Youngjun take all his things on the bed and put them on the floor.

 

”You’re going to sit on the floor Junnie ??” Hanbyul surprise when Youngjun climbed down from the bed.

 

”Yeah and please don’t worry. I’m usual to this,” Youngjun sit on the floor and continues staring at his scores to find some mistakes.

 

”Geezzz fine then. Goodnight Junnie,” He lie down and close his eyes.

 

”Goodnight,”

 

After few seconds ………

 

“Ohh shoot I can’t sleep,”Then Hanbyul lie face downward on the bed and face his Junnie that sitting on the floor.

 

”Ehhh ?? I thought you wanna go to sleep already ??” Youngjun giggles when he saw Hanbyul’s puppy face is in sad mood on the bed.

 

“I can’t sleep. Feeling nervous about tomorrow,” He pouts.

 

”Because tomorrow is our first practice ?? Come on, everything is going to be fine,”

 

”I’m scared if I can’t become a good vocalist for you guys plus a good leader too,” Hanbyul sit up and cover his face.

 

“Look,” Youngjun keep his guitar and scores at their usual place then he climbs on the bed and sit with Hanbyul.

 

“If anything goes wrong tomorrow, you still have us by your side. We’ll help you as best as we can ok ?? That is a great team with a great leader, working together is the main point. You get me Byullie ??” Youngjun smile and slowly he caresses both of Hanbyul’s cheeks.

 

”Our cute puppy leader don’t be scared ok ?? We won’t abandon such a cute leader alone,” Youngjun giggles and somehow with that Hanbyul feels better.

 

”Thanks Junnie. I get it now and I promise I’ll do my best for you guys,” Hanbyul raise his right hand and Youngjun nods as he satisfied.

 

”Emmmm Junnie …… one more thing I want to talk to you,”

 

“What is it ?? Just say it I won’t get mad,” Youngjun saw Hanbyul is thinking twice whether he should talk about it or not.

 

“Alright then. About … the kiss just now…” Youngjun stunned. He almost forgot about that and now suddenly his face got heat up.

 

” ……… what about it ??” Hanbyul take a simple breath.

 

”Why did you …… you know …”

 

”About that I’m really sorry Byullie and I didn’t know what happened to me or what am I thinking but I ……” He couldn’t talk anymore because Hanbyul quickly shut him up with another kiss.

 

”What …” Youngjun’s face turn pale after Hanbyul broke their kiss.

 

”Actually … I think I started to like you Junnie. Back then when the first time I saw you at the practice room you already made me blushed you know,” Hanbyul shows some sincere feelings inside his sentence.

 

”Since just now ??? but we just met … and why me ??” Youngjun stares him in disbelieve.

 

“First thing is because I don’t know. Love doesn’t need any reasons and it just happened. Junnie ahh … I think … I fall in love with you,” Hanbyul feels like to run and hide himself under the bed after he heard what he had just say.

 

“Well then I’m gonna say something too. I think I’m in love with you too Byullie,” and in very fast motion, Yungjun pinned Hanbyul on the bed with him sitting on top of him and gave him another kiss. To his surprise Hanbyul respond to kiss was fast too so he kind a enjoy their kiss.

 

“Junnie ahh …,” Hanbyul is surprise when Youngjun suddenly kiss his neck and leave his marks on him. Hanbyul can’t hold his moans and that makes Youngjun excited.

 

”Is it ok … if we …” Hanbyul is scared but Youngjun just nod and he continues to the next step: removing Hanbyul’s pants.

 

”Fine then …” Hanbyul switches their positions and they continue ………………

______________________________________________________________________________________

Alright alright no scene here seriously lol sorry about that XP anyway someone requested this and I just made this story. Hope you guys enjoy this one long-shot !!! ppyong !!