— Class 7

Love Like Us
Please log in to read the full chapter
07 CLASS SEVEN  

Moon Bin ran the towel in his hand on his muscular body and through his wet hair before hung it in rush yet neatly. He slipped into his sport suit which already prepared on the bed and combed his hair simply downward. He bit a slice of bread, grabbed his bag pack and hopped into his shoes before scurried down the stairs. A low grunt escaped under his breath as he threw a glance at his watch. He was now a bit late to the school.

Jin Woo, his roommate, had woke him up before he left the room but Moon Bin said that he wanted to take a nap for five minutes more since he slept late last night, finishing the prefect weekly report. Unfortunately, his catnap was longer than he planned.

Click! Moon Bin held up his head when he heard the female hostel door clicked open. His sweet smile crept across his face at once as he saw the girl that appeared in his dream just now came out from behind the door. She was none other than Son Eun Mi, his little wife.

“Morning!” He greeted her. His voice sounded brighter than he ought it to be, though it was barely noticed by the girl as she gave him a brief smile and dashed away. He wondered in silence if she got up late too since her hair was left untied which was very unlikely for her to do. From what did he learn over years, Eun Mi loved to keep her hair away from her cheeks, nape and shoulders because she said that it would get into her way.

Moon Bin got hold of himself shortly later when he heard the first bell rang. He sprinted to his classroom to place his bag and rushed again to the school hall where all his classmates were gathering.

“Here, Moon Bin!”

Moon Bin turned his head towards the direction of the voice and saw Min Hyuk was waving his hand besides Jin Woo who just stared blankly at him. He bobbed his head lightly at Angel who popped out of nowhere and greeted him with a huge grin before quickly skipped across the floor to get his friends.

Angel yet was still gazing upon Moon Bin not so secretly. Her grin got wider when she saw Moon Bin had his eyes half closed and giggled with his two best friends, probably at the jokes that Min Hyuk told. She never liked his two friends though because she thought that Min Hyuk always came up with lame jokes and had no particular reason for Jin Woo. She just didn’t like him. Still, as long as they could make him happy and laugh, she didn't mind seeing them around Moon Bin. Albeit, her grin dropped dead once she remembered about what did Ye Rin told her last week.

 

“Urgh! I’m so mad at that hot-headed wench!” Ye Rin gritted her teeth as she glared at Ji Yeon who was studying at the end of the study room. “How could she embarrass me in front of Eun Woo?! I know that she tripped me purposely just now. Luckily, it made you to fall into Moon Bin’s arms, if not, I would just scrub her face into the gutter.”

“Calm down, sweetie. Let’s not stress out about this. You’ll get wrinkles on your face.”

Ye Rin gasped in horror at that and took a deep breath before checking her face in her hand mirror. She beamed in satisfied after a while and looked back at Angel. “Then, what should we do now? Our plan today was messed up. If Eun Woo didn’t pull Eun Mi aside, Seong Woo surely would spill the hot liquid on her after I kicked his leg. It would be like killing two birds with one stone. We could hurt the new girl, warning her to stay away from Moon Bin and blame it on the wench, causing Eun Woo to hate her. Then, you will get Moon Bin and I will get my Eun Woo.” Ye Rin said but got irritated once again as she whined about Eun Woo who saved Eun Mi.

“Of course, we shall do something! I need to teach whomever that try to take my belongings away without my permission.” Angel sneered. “And you should do something too if you want to get Eun Woo around you.”

 

Angel crossed her arms on her chest and had the corner of her lips curved up into a smirk as she drew something in her head.

“Kids, today we have to combine with Class 3S-1 as their teacher is on official course.” Mr. Jong Kook, the PE teacher of Class 3E-1 made an announcement after he checked the attendance.

Whilst most of her classmates got excited at the news, she rolled her eyes at the thought of the large hall would get cram with more people who were out of her league. But then again, she got delighted to recollect that her ‘target’ was also there as she noticed Ye Rin was bouncing her way towards her. It seems like the luck is on my side. She cheered in her mind and smiled in triumph.

Eun Mi, in the meanwhile, was tying up her hair into a bun while blinking in confuse at Yeo Rum who suddenly kept sighing heavily once they were told to combine with another class. She turned to Hae Ra who already burst into a loud laugh. “Don’t you remember that Min Hyuk is in that class?” Hae Ra then leaned over her and whispered something into her ears. “That’s mean your hubby is here too. It seems like my pray to see you together with him will slowly come true!”

Eun Mi scowled at Hae Ra and was about to pinch her friend’s arm when Yeo Rum whirled around and huffed out at them in annoyance.

“Hae Ra-a, did you plan something behind me again? I will not let you go easily this time if you play a trick between him and me.”

Please log in to read the full chapter