Why so happy?

Finding you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wonyoung woke up early the next day. She went downstairs to eat breakfast with her parents. Wendy was sipping on her coffee while reading the newspaper and Jihyo was finishing cooking scrambled eggs. They looked at their daughter suspiciously on why she seemed so happy.

 

 

 

 

Wendy looked at Wonyoung, “what got you so happy?”

 

 

 

Wonyoung smiled, “nothing i just woke up in a good mood”

 

 

 

Jihyo smirked, “or did something happen”

 

 

 

Wonyoung stuttered, “well.. n..not exactly. i made a friend and she gave me a small bunny that I have upstairs in it’s cage”

 

 

Wendy’s eyes twinkled, “so who’s the friend” 

 

 

 

Wonyoung responded, “her name is Yujin she just moved here recently”

 

 

 

Jihyo and Wendy turned to look each other and smirked, “by any chance does Yujin remind you of someone?”

 

 

Wonyoung sighed, “she seems familiar but I have no clue, why?”

 

 

 

Wendy and Jihyo both turned away and avoided Wonyoung’s gaze, “oh nothing just wondering”

 

 

 

Wonyoung stood up and washed her plate, “Okay?...I’ll be on my way to school then, see you guys later!”

 

 

Wendy and Jihyo looked at their daughter leave through the front door. They started squealing as their daughter is getting closer to her soulmate. 

 

 

Wendy shed a tear, “our baby is growing up. She’ll soon have her own baby to take care of”

 

 

Jihyo slapped her arm, “yah she’s still a teenager, what are you talking about”

 

.....

 

 

 

School grounds...

 

 

As Wonyoung arrived at school she was greeted by the person she wanted to see the most, Chou Yujin.

 

 

Yujin happily skipped to her and greeted her, “hi Wonyoung, nice weather we’re having today right”

 

 

Wonyoung giggled, “indeed it is, shall we go to class?”

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter