Valentine’s day

Finding you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I won’t be able to update tomorrow so I’m updating early. Warning, a lot of fluff will be happening :)

 

 

 

 

...

 

 

Wonyoung and her cousins were happily chatting while going to class but their conversation was interrupted as her cousins soulmates approached them handing them all sorts of gifts and stuff. Wonyoung had a sour face on and felt salty because no one gave her anything. She looked away and noticed Yujin standing there like a lost puppy. They made eye contact but Yujin broke it and looked away and walked away fast.

 

 

 

Wonyoung mumbled, “that was weird...” 

 

 

 

She shook her head and looked back to her cousins. Eunbi got a promise ring from Chaeyeon. Sakura got a gaming lap top from Hyewon. Yuri got a new microphone with her name on it from Yena. Chaewon gave Minju a gold bracelet with flowers around it. Nako shyly gave Hitomi a bear with chocolates which earned her a lot of kisses. Even though she felt sad, she also felt happy that her cousins were loved truly. From a distance Yujin was observing Wonyoung, she felt so interested and connected to the girl. She doesn’t know if what she’s going to do  later today is going to cause her happiness or embarrassment. Yujin proceeded to her plan and left to leave sticky notes in certain places.

 

 

Someone else was also watching Wonyoung from a far and that was a boy named Kang Daniel, the school’s playboy. He cockingly approached Wonyoung and was confused on why he approached her.

 

 

 

He smirked, “Hey Wonyoung wanna be my valentine?”

 

 

 

Wonyoung showed a disgusted face, “What am I supposed to say? Yes? Bruh you didn’t even offer anything”

 

 

 

Daniel winked, “why get anything when you can have me”

 

 

 

Wonyoung rolled her eyes and sighed, “get away from me before i put a restraining order on you. I feel sorry for whoever your soulmate is, I hope you get a taste of your own medicine. Thanks for wasting my time jerk”

 

 

 

Daniel was left dumbfounded and embarrassed. He quickly left the scene before people noticed of what happened. Of course Yena recorded everything and smirked, she felt like it’ll come in handy.  Wonyoung entered the classroom and sat by the window, she plugged in her earbuds and started humming to La Vie En Rose. She looked down to look at her desk and noticed a sticky note that said, “Cheer up, your day will get better just wait and see”. Wonyoung smiled then frowned because the note didn’t have a name. She carefully took the note and stuck it in her notebook and soon her cousins came in and joined her. 

 

 

 

Chaewon sat next to her and nudged her, “why are you smiling? i thought you hated valentines day”

 

 

 

Wonyoung giggled, “maybe it’ll change today”

 

 

 

Yujin entered the classroom and sat in the front with her gang. 

 

 

 

Yena whispered to her, “hey Yujin are you planning to give someone a gift today?”

 

 

 

Yujin whispered back, “yes I’m not telling you guys who”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter