Twenty Three

Under the Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung"

He heard a voice calling for his name but it feels unclear. 

"Taekwoon hyung.."

That voice still calling for him. This time it's clear and he knew that voice. It's Wonshik's voice.

Wonshik let out a relieve sight when he see Taekwoon open his eyes upon hearing him. He's been praying non-stop since the accident, hoping that the hyung will be okay eventho the doctor said he was almost losing his life. But the rapper knows that his hyung is a strong guy and will always be.

"Thank God, hyung. You finally wakes up.." He shed little tears coming out from his eyes. Can't describe his feelings right now. 

"I'll call the doctor..Wait for me.." He left and Taekwoon just blinking his eyes staring at the ceiling.

'Doctor? Am I in the hospital right now? But how?' He wonders to himself trying to figured out how he ends up there. 

"Once you come back to the dorm later, quickly fixed the mess. I'm sure you won't let the same thing happen to you again just like now..Don't let the second chance be wasted."

'That old man!' He remember the last person he saw before he's here was that old man. 

'He shouldn't mention about the second chance when I was stuck here again for the same reason. It is not like if I came back alive, I will get Hakyeon back..' Taekwoon scoffed at himself feel betray with the old man words.

 

"So how are you, Mr Jung?" The doctor finish examine his patient.

"Good.." Shortly, the main vocalist answered.

"Did you feel dizzy or nausea? Or did your head ache somewhere?" The doctor ask to make sure his patient is really in good condition. Taekwoon shakes his head slowly. "Nope..I'm good.." He insist. He feel annoyed so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter