Twenty Two

Under the Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He ruffles his hair and breathe in and out trying to figured out what was just happen.

"Why did you went into silent, hyung? Answer me.. Who is Hakyeon to us? To VIXX and Starlight? The 4 of us does not have any memories of him, but suddenly you claim he's exist in this dorm.. It happens after you discharge from the hospital a month ago.." Jaehwan keep provoking him.

"I don't know what possess you to be these kind of weirdo, but I beg you to stop acting like this hyung..Whomever the Hakyeon that you claim was, we didn't know him at all..That's it.." Jaehwan finishes his words while still loooking at Taekwoon who's just standing awkwardly in front of him.

"Alright, enough with this emotional fight whatsoever.." the fake Hakyeon who just got exposed, finally interrupt.

"Since he knew who am I, my job is done..So I asked for you cooperation to just let me go..Also, don't forget my payment.." He cross his arm while leaning onto the room's door. He doesn't even interested with VIXX problem as long as his job was done.

"Hakyeon..." Taekwoon with his teary eyes, look straight into him. He bit his lips trying to control all the feels in him right now.

"This wasn't a prank right? Is this for real.?" He asked while shifting his gaze towards Jaehwan and Hyuk hoping that they will denied but into his disappointment both of them nodded.

"But how? I mean, it is still fresh in my memories that the six of us were standing on the stage together and promises that we will stay together forever. That we'll never break up.." Tears flowing down his cheek. 

He continued "I am sure that wasn't just a dream or imagination..I still can feel the warm of your hug, the sweet smile and encouraging words you had been saying throught out the years..." He look at Hakyeon who hasn't showed any reaction at all.

Taekwoon scoffed and nodded at sudden, attract the attention from the three of them.

"I knew it..You really not the Hakyeon that I knew...You're not my friend..You are just a stranger happen to have the same face and name as him..The fact that you and him have totally an opposite attitude. That prove me that you are not him.."

"So what have you waiting for? Pack your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter