5. jungkook's hair

and they were roommates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5.

yoongi does not understand how he became a messenger boy for his ugly friends. but here he is walking back to the house he left not an hour ago. just so he can tell jimin to come have dinner with them because taehyung being the lovely that he is, stole jimin’s phone.

 

okay maybe if it had been anyone else other than jimin he would have said no. (he definitely would have said no.) but he still doesn’t appreciate the effort he has to put in when he could have simply called the boy like a normal human being. he’s definitely making taehyung pay for his dinner. maybe jimin’s too if he’s feeling extra salty.

 

the house is empty when yoongi enters so he heads straight for jimin’s room. the younger boy had been oddly tense and stressed lately which was mainly why he agreed so easily (and also because he had a big fat gay crush on him but that's besides the point.)

 

“jimin. you in there?” yoongi knocks and when there’s no answer he considers going in. it’s been almost three months since he’s moved in and yoongi has not once seen the inside of the boys room. it’s strange since jimin always loves to hang out in yoongi’s room. yoongi swears jimin has probably laid in his bed as much as he has.

 

but yoongi’s never pried. he didn’t want to make the boy uncomfortable especially since he had so graciously let him move in...free of charge. (no jimin is not his sugar daddy no matter how much jungkook insi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter