4. surprise, maybe

and they were roommates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

4.

last minute surprise parties are not a good idea. last minute anything is not a good idea. last minute anything involving useless friends is the worst idea.

 

yoongi sighs for what feels like the hundredth time in the past hour. “so you’re telling me you got the decorations but none of the actual food.”

 

taehyung and jungkook at least have the decency to look ashamed as jimin and hoseok laugh.

 

yoongi hates his life. “fine. go get the food. hoseok go get the cake. jimin and i’ll finish the decorations.”

 

the three of them salute and yoongi gives them the finger.

 

“hurry up. i don’t know how long namjoon can hold him off.”

 

“i wouldn’t worry about that. they’re probably making out at the university library.” taehyung grins cheekily while jungkook gags and hoseok whistles.

 

“just go.” yoongi doesn’t regret slamming the door in their faces.

 

“i swear jin hyung better appreciate the torture i’m going through for this.” jimin laughs and pats yoongi’s cheek.

 

“he’ll love it.” yoongi definitely doesn’t hate it when jimin pulls away.

 

yoongi spent five to ten minutes searching for the scissors in the kitchen. so why there are at least thirty balloons floating around the living room he cannot fathom.

 

“how?” he manages after just standing and staring there for a solid minute.

 

jimin looks over no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter