My Thoughts Are Bad.

Nothing's Over...

 

SungYeol sat one of the tables in the coffee shop. The smell of coffee always makes him feel more alive. Usually MyungSoo would occupy the seat opposite him but… not today. The tall boy sipped on his cup and chuckled to himself when the memory of MyungSoo and himself replayed in his head. It was the most beautiful time in his life. He wishes for more creating memory day.

 

Minutes after that SungYeol finished his coffee and put on his jacket back on his warm body to prevent the cold when he goes outside. Another good thing about coffee is that it will keep his body warm after a cup of it. Coffee is a warm… just like Kim MyungSoo.

 

“If I have the chance I want to be the coffee that you drink every morning so I can keep your body warm” MyungSoo told him long time ago. He looked so cute when he blushed at him from under the cover one morning when they woke up together. SungYeol wishes they could go back to that moment because he missed holding MyungSoo close to him.

 

The choding boy made his way out of the coffee shop and began to walk around the town by himself, meeting a few fans along the way. His hands were hidden in his pockets because the weather was so cold. He walked past by a chocolate shop and saw MyungSoo’s favorite chocolate in the display shelve. SungYeol’s steps froze immediately and he began to eye the chocolate, debating with his senses.

 

He decided to go into that shop and took a better look at the sweet. He pointed at MyungSoo’s favorite chocolate and looked at the sales lady “Give me those please” he said politely.

 

The lady blushed slightly before she began to pack the chocolate for SungYeol who paid no attention at all to her but the chocolate that she was wrapping. In the end she ended up giving SungYeol two packs of the chocolate because she’s one of his fans… SungYeol hugged her and gave her his autograph and they even took a picture together before he went out of the shop. He eyed the chocolate in his hand with that goofy smile pasted on his face “See… I have fans too”

 

Suddenly, he realized that MyungSoo was not with him and he missed him terribly…

 

He continued his journey and went to buy some flower at the flower shop on his way. He bought yellow lilies because he just loved them and he thought about something and smiled to himself again.

 

“Are you meeting your girlfriend?” the aunty asked him. She looked like she was happy for him.

 

SungYeol shrugged and paid the aunty “You can say that” he replied coolly. When he stepped out of the flower shop, he felt a sudden vibrate in his pocket so he reached for his phone blindly. He chuckled when he read the text that he received and replied back to the sender. SungYeol looked around and took a deep breath before he began to walk again. He noticed that his surrounding was very familiar and realized that DongWoo and Hoya’s dance studio was nearby.

 

After few years, those two dancing machines managed their own studio when Infinite has no show and lately, Infinite is taking a rest so SungGyu, WooHyun and SungJong went back to their hometown but obviously not DongWoo and Hoya; SungYeol would know.

 

When the two buddies saw their best friend, they cheered out of joy. The three friends hugged each other friendly before the random conversation between them started. Hoya couldn’t help but to notice how loaded SungYeol’s arms were. One arm was holding the flower bouquet while the other hand was holding a bag of… something that he couldn’t think off?

 

“Let me guess… you just got back from drinking coffee this whole morning and then you decided to walk around, wasting some time and ended up here because you realized our studio is around” DongWoo said, smirking at SungYeol. They’ve been together in a band for years so the younger boy is easy to read by the older boy.

 

SungYeol chuckled “I decided to pay you guys a visit since I’m going to see L” he told them.

 

DongWoo looked at him funny, about to say something but Hoya cut him off “Are those for us?” he asked.

 

“No… it’s for MyungSoo… duh” SungYeol said, looking at his watch “, I am so late. Okay guys have fun dancing your asses off. I got to run. See you after the winter end” SungYeol said, walking out of the studio in just a blink of eye.

 

DongWoo looked at Hoya, crooking his brows together “Is he okay?” he asked.

 

Hoya bit his bottom lip “I hope so”

 

SungYeol’s journey didn’t end just yet. He walked further into the reserved area and approached a big sign that read ‘Kangnam cemetery’ and walked inside without guilt. He was smiling all the way that the caretaker thought he was crazy or something but then again when does Lee SungYeol ever act to his sanity? Never…

 

He walked further into the area and stopped in front of a grave stone that looked… new. There was no name or anything on the stone except for a date and a smiley face curved on it. SungYeol bent down and put the yellow lilies at the said grave and touched the stone lovingly.

 

“I miss you” he whispered “I really do” he said once again. He stared at the stone for a moment before a drop of tear fell down from his eyes. He scoffed at the silly act before he wiped off the tear.

 

Suddenly, a figure came walking towards him “Yah, Lee SungYeol! How could you be here crying over your dead pet and let me wait in the snow?” a loud voice came… oh god, he missed that voice.

 

SungYeol turned around only to find his precious MyungSoo stepping his boots on the ground of snow because there were snow on top of his shoes. SungYeol swore that MyungSoo was beyond cute. He chuckled at the younger boy, causing the younger boy to looked at him with a ‘what the ?’ face.

 

“Why are you laughing?” MyungSoo asked, frustrated.

 

SungYeol and MyungSoo ended up walking back together towards SungYeol’s house; yes, the infinite boys are finally allowed to live on their own after years of living together.

 

“I bought you these” SungYeol said to MyungSoo, showing him the paper bag.

 

MyungSoo looked into the paper bag and smiled “Yum” he let out.

 

SungYeol gulped when he heard MyungSoo talk. How… when did his boyfriend become so flirty and adorably cute? The tall boy stopped walking and leaned in to kiss the younger boy. MyungSoo was being so cute, he couldn’t resist. There was a resistance the moment SungYeol kissed MyungSoo but the younger boy melted into the kiss after that.

 

When SungYeol pulled back, feeling MyungSoo’s breath against his own he planted another kiss on the other’s nose “I love you”

 

“I love you too” MyungSoo said.

 

That night, the couple had dinner together in SungYeol’s house. SungYeol ordered some special dish and they enjoyed the dish happily in the dining room. After they were done, MyungSoo helped SungYeol to wash the plates and glasses. They ended up on the couch, watching some lame show with the chocolate that SungYeol bought that evening on the coffee table.

 

MyungSoo reached for the chocolate and ate one of them “Hmmmmm…” he moaned in bless. The chocolate melted in his mouth perfectly and he felt like he was in heaven.

 

SungYeol gulped his saliva down his throat when he saw the sight in front of him. When MyungSoo opened his eyes, he was met by an amazed SungYeol. His face was red and he looked so y. MyungSoo took one of the chocolate again and popped it into his mouth before he chewed on them. He went to sit on SungYeol’s laps, arms around his neck as he stared into those eyes of his.

 

MyungSoo smirked and leaned in to kiss his boyfriend, spreading the chocolate in his mouth into SungYeol’s mouth while softly in his throat. SungYeol was so by the younger boy’s action. He pulled MyungSoo’s legs up and began to roam his hand into MyungSoo’s top, petting his belly slightly. The younger boy’s reaction was very much positive and hot.

 

It was not long until both of them ended up in SungYeol’s bedroom, making out with no clothes on except for their boxers on and each other’s name. SungYeol missed being like this with MyungSoo. He missed having MyungSoo under him, kissing him like their life was depending on it. The choding boy love MyungSoo’s scent. He loved the sound that MyungSoo makes when he touches him at the right places. He love MyungSoo; full stop.

 

Not long after that, the sound of skin slapping with each other could be heard in the room. SungYeol was so into their love making session while MyungSoo love every inch of everything that SungYeol was giving him. When they were done they cuddled up into each other with SungYeol whispering random words into MyungSoo’s ear.

 

MyungSoo was blushing hard and pretty much exhausted after they make love.

 

“Yeollie… thank you” MyungSoo whispered, planting a kiss on SungYeol’s cheek.

 

“For what?” the older boy asked, MyungSoo’s soft hair. Damn, his hair was so soft. SungYeol didn’t mind if he has to them every day.

 

“For loving me… since the day I was sick until today” MyungSoo muttered, hiding his face into the blanket.

 

SungYeol chuckled and hugged MyungSoo from behind “I will always love you…” he said before they made love for the second time that night. SungYeol decided that he would follow MyungSoo, love him forever and never try to betray him at all. He finally found a person that he truly loves and he didn’t plan to let go of MyungSoo anytime soon. He couldn’t even go a day without him…

 

Not after today.

 

 

 

 

 

 

p/s: OH MY GOD. I WANTED TO WRITE -.- BUT I COULDN'T LOL. I have too much pride for that. Anyway, this is the last part yah? AND YES, MYUNGSOO'S NOT DEAD. YOU CAN ALL HAVE PARTY NOW :3 *eats poptarts*